Mara why me - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Mara why me

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-05-04, 10:20   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Mara why me

My name is Leray I'm 16 years old. I lost my grandmother 2018. That mother was everything to me, I grew up without mom and dad next to me but my grandmother made sure that I'm going to school like other kids. She loved me so much and I also loved her with my everything.

But I also loved my mom but my father I don't know coz I I'm turning 16 years without knowing him..I was raised by my stepfather,he loved so much. When I was growing up I thought my stepfather Is my real father but I was wrong. May his soul rest easy. I lost my stepfather last year.. after my grandmother's death I went to live gauteng..my stepdad was living mpumalanga, he was working there. he wouldn't go to bed without calling me to check if I'm oaky 😥.

One day,,,, My grandmother called me I was with my friend,, she told me that she want to spend the day with me before she go back where she come from.. I was happy to see her. I spent 5 without seeing her,, she told me that she had suprise for me,, we went home, I opened the door I found my stepdad sitting on the couch,, I was happy to see him as well... We spent time together,, I ask them where have they been. They told me that they stay together at the beautiful land,, the have pace, doesn't sick anymore.

Few hours later: they told me that they have to go coz it was getting late I didn't want them to go. I asked them if I can also come with them but they said no.. I asked them why... My granny said I should enjoy life first them they will come and fetch me when my turn arrive I was confused 😥😥😥😥

So we went where they stay the three of use... We walked maybe 18 minutes then we arrived. They said to me ''''''' thanks for accompany use, we really appreciate it but before we leave pls forget about us you have to carry on with your life,,,, we always sad coz every day your tears is always ............ they cried 😥😥 I said okay,, I will try to forget about them..

We were at cemetery.. they said that's where they stay. I was surprised, I didn't see houses .. after few minutes they disappeared in front of me .. I woke up breathing heavily only to find out that I was dreaming,,,

ALSO, read: Sofia and the bird

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)