Sofia and the bird - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Sofia and the bird

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-05-03, 15:09   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Sofia and the bird

I woke up to check on what was staring at me and only for me to found nothing, then I went back to sleep

** I felt a hand on my shoulder, I screamed but* was hold back by a stranger, the stranger told me I was born into the world for a purpose and it's not just me, but everyone born on earth has there own purpose and that I should look for that purpose myself

* Woke up from sleep but Alas!!! It was just a dream

Was just about to get water to drink, a bird flew inside right from nowhere and* I was shocked that I immediately screamed , well it was a surprise but I can't believe that a bird can flew inside the house when the doors and windows are locked,* the bird told me,* sofia there is a reason for your birth

What did I just hear, it's a TALKING BIRD 😯😯

*** even if it is you I'm sure you will be shocked too and it's not just a bird but a talking bird,

* Well I was about to approach the bird when I heard someone footstep outside the door, i ran towards the window to check who it was but it was my mum, when I came back the bird is nowhere to be found

*How will I explain to mum about everything I saw and heard today, will mum really believe my story? And should I really believe it or I should just ignore it? What should I do?

اقتباس:
To be continued
By kikzy ❤❤

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
bird, sofia

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:24

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)