Try on the personality of someone - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Try on the personality of someone

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-06-29, 20:16   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

A7 Try on the personality of someone

Hi there ! enjoying the games of the other members and using the free time i have : i came up with this idea
i give you for examlpe the personality and you try it on that is if I say : a **** the member below would say what he would do if he was a **** ... of course try on Celebrities, presedents, actors etc any personality that is known widely

example 2 : imagine yourself The presedent of the USA what would you first do as the USA presedent?
try his personality on get me ?

the following member would answer for examlpe : i would change the American Flag into ......
Ok i sould start first :

imagine yourself as a famous football player I mean like Messy or Ronaldo in real madrid or Barcelona what would you do

قديم 2011-06-29, 22:35   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Killing Spree

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

get rid of the algerian nationality than i'll try to be number one in the world
imagine your self a computer hacker

قديم 2011-06-30, 17:49   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, brilliant idea
ok im a computer hacker
i'll penetrate some bad sites, i don't say i will get involved in political crises but i think i'll do some crazy things
imagine that you're el-gadafi what would you do
??

قديم 2011-06-30, 19:48   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhh nice one Spy4you ..... if i was El-kadafi? i would be dead saving my believes and protecting my family but never dead in chair in another country... i alway like sticking to my ideas especialy when I am right and when i am defending my believes against outsiders thanks for co-operation killing spree and Spy4you
i was thinking of deleting the topic since i found it heavy for members eyes to read but unfortunatly i could not ok any way just for you guys who replied i continue
imagine you are an Astronut where would you go first ? what would you do

قديم 2011-06-30, 21:24   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

if i were an astronaut i would visit the moon first to make sure that all the information about it are true (between me and you, im still not sure about the story of neil armstrong) and then i start a research for another planet we can live in
let's imagine that someday the USA ex-president george w.bush is convicted with war crimes and you're appointed to be his lawyer.
what would you do
?

قديم 2011-07-01, 14:35   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
english lover
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية english lover

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i won't be sincer in my work and i wiil add the court to imprison as long as possible
i can't do more
the same question

قديم 2011-07-01, 19:39   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i would do my work .... my job is a lawyer whatever the case was and whom ever the person I am defending ... i believe the first thing to follow in such situations is being objective ... my special feelings toward him should not contribute in my work
.................................................. ......
Imagine yourself as documentary producer where would you film your next documentary ? what is the place you feel most ancsious to discover

قديم 2011-07-01, 21:28   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

if i know you will be objective i never wish you to be a lawyer
well, the Amazon forests were always a special place to be discovred, the mystery surrounding them is a motivation for all discoverers
that's my plan...Brazil is my next destination
wait for my documentary
if you were a brilliant english teacher but one day you get up with nothing in your head about english, you forget every thing about english, what would you do
??

قديم 2011-07-02, 17:19   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhh Looking forward to watch Spy4you''s docomnetary..i like Brazil too ... the Maya tradition , Indian tribes,the stone henge(sorry about the spelling) also Hitler , Sou3ad 7ossny deaths are topics i mostely like to watch documentaries about ...
if I was a brilliant English teacher then one day got up empty minded about English ? i guess i would start it all from the bigenning
i cannot but do so .....poor zineb i would be
thanks Spy4you
Imagine yourself as The one responsible of the first Algerian Channel what would you change about the Algerian programs, what would you delete , add , develop ? i know most of us do not watch The Algerian Channnel ... here is the chance to share your point of view
thank you brothers and sisters ... reading your replies i enjoy

قديم 2011-07-02, 17:21   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhh Looking forward to watch Spy4you''s docomnetary..i like Brazil too ... the Maya tradition , Indian tribes,the stone henge(sorry about the spelling) also Hitler , Sou3ad 7ossny deaths are topics i mostely like to watch documentaries about ...
if I was a brilliant English teacher then one day got up empty minded about English ? i guess i would start it all from the bigenning
i cannot but do so .....poor zineb i would be
thanks Spy4you
Imagine yourself as The one responsible of the first Algerian Channel what would you change about the Algerian programs, what would you delete , add , develop ? i know most of us do not watch The Algerian Channnel ... here is the chance to share your point of view
thank you brothers and sisters ... reading your replies i enjoy

قديم 2011-07-02, 21:37   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

it's good question
ok im the first man
i would establish many channels for sport,

economy, kids, youths,
i would open the media i mean, give more freedom to foreign capacities to invest here so we can benefit from their experience

improving the work tools, bringing new thechnology
giving the opportunity to every body has new ideas
i would set a channel that speaks english to make a connection with the whole world
believe me there is a lot of work to do in "the orphan"
if you have the chance to make a website, what it would be for
?

قديم 2011-07-03, 16:16   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, it seems i have to answer myself ... i have waited for other members to respond but i think they like to be realistic any way .................................................. .....................
if i am a web designer ? i would design a web site of free downloads ... i like to provide usefull things for those in search cause i know how much i would be happy to find something i spent all day long looking for ... it would include books, pictures , videos .... a huge project i am puzzeled what to put here and what to put there (i will be an internet addict) thanks spy4you
.................................................. .................................................. ..........

imagine yourself as the presedent's most close friend and he asked you the following question: tell me about my country citizens do you think they are satisfied ? do you think I have added something to this country? evaluate me please .........................
just imagine

قديم 2011-07-09, 20:45   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam brothers and sisters
if I'm the president's most close friend, I would be frank and tell him the truth no matter how unpleasant it's because this is normally what true friends are for.
my reply to him would be like this
dear friend, you have done well to our country, the most remarkable good thing you did is that you came up with an excellent idea , which brought peace and put an end to the bloodshed that were taking place during the dark decade
as for the citizens, if they are satisfied with you or not. I think they are not satisfied with the regime that you're a part of ....that's not your fault, but it's because of some snakes that surround you and as a fact you can't get rid of them since your age and health can't allow you to do so ..and as friend of you I think it's the time of leaving for you...leave now before things get much complicated and let's someone responsible like me (joking) to add something good to this country as you did..what I mean is to save your good image before it gets hateful
nice topic sister keep going on

قديم 2011-07-09, 23:09   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sorry i always forget to complete my role
let's say you're a movie maker or producer, what is the idea of the film that would you come up with
?????????????????

قديم 2011-07-14, 21:05   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhh thanks radpeace I only noticed your reply now ... it was great what you said back there to the presedent thanks again
.................................................. ............
well , about if I am a movie producer ? or maker? ...........i would make a movie of a real story cause i like real stories .... at the end you feel like you have watched something of meaning rather than a movie of happy ending that i most of the time reagrard like ''a movie for spending time'' so my movie would include drama but not drama with Blood everywhere i like dramatic events in social life that is for example : violence against children , parents, women ... i would include crime too ... waw movies are just so fantastic
.................................................. .................................................. ........
now imagine yourself in the personality of an Archeological scientist what is the place you feel somehow not satisfactorily discovered ? would you take the chance to go there if your discoveries would be added to France ... i mean if France sponsred your trip ... your discoveries would be added to france as the sponsering country ... got me ?

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
famous, game, personality

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:15

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)