موضوع مميز ?What's Next - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

?What's Next

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-06-14, 14:44   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي ?What's Next

,Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and his grace

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥ ♥ ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Looking at today's development and evolution, it almost seems impossible to believe how could man reach this level of civilization, how could he make all of these inventions that we use nowadays and make our lives so much easy.

Man has started from the very simplest things, like clocks for instance! cars,airplanes,TV, computers...etc, then comes the internet, this very modern tool that a lot of us can't live without. Who ever thought that such an invention was going to be made? and that we would be able to turn the world into a small village where we could contact any person we'd like, wherever he was, whenever we felt like it

My point here is have you ever looked around to see all of these inventions around you and imagined your life without them? or wondered how did man get the idea of inventing such things? Well, I have, all the time. I've always wanted to invent something since I was a little girl, something new that no one has ever thought of, but when I think about it, I find that everything is already invented! So I keep thinking: what could possibly exist to make life even easier

Bottom line, life is developing everyday, and new things are invented, there are even smart-watches and smart-tv! everything is smart these days! but what i want to ask is this:

?what do you think is next

?where will technology take us to

?what's more to exist after the internet? and can you imagine something as big

.Please share with us your expectations

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥ ♥ ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-14, 16:23   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم

a very usefull topic
thank you for sharing it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-14, 16:24   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
اريج السلام
مشرفة منتدى عالم الطفولة

الصورة الرمزية اريج السلام

الأوسمة
العضو المميز مميزي الأقسام 
إحصائية العضو

Rosiecheeks Hhh

good after noon firstlyyyyy
When i fly in englishhhh club your subject attract me i think That thé next invention Will be thattt cars CAN fly on m'y opinion

آخر تعديل اريج السلام 2013-06-14 في 16:26.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-14, 16:42   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanx sis hind for the cool topic it's just exited

for what i think
i guess we will be able to conact through telepathy with a smart machine
hhh no wonder iour lifetime is such a miracl these days

and we have to confess that it's agift from ALLAH we haveto appreciate it
thnx again i'll come later to add some other ideas
accept my passing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-14, 17:24   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة السَحابُ الأبيضْ مشاهدة المشاركة
السلام عليكم

a very usefull topic
thank you for sharing it
Thank u 4 dropping by sis

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة النابغة-دادي مشاهدة المشاركة
good after noon firstlyyyyy
When i fly in englishhhh club your subject attract me i think That thé next invention Will be thattt cars CAN fly on m'y opinion

Good Afternoon
u know, my sister n I were talking about this just the other day, cuz we C flying cars on tv a lot, in science fiction movies, n we both thought that the land is already there so Y would they go to the sky?! hhhhhh i just think that it'd be chaotic in the sky with cars moving in different directions,,, but it can be real since they show it every time they make a movie about the future

Thank u 4 ur opinion sis.. I really appreciate it
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة انتصار1995 مشاهدة المشاركة
thanx sis hind for the cool topic it's just exited

for what i think
i guess we will be able to conact through telepathy with a smart machine
hhh no wonder iour lifetime is such a miracl these days

and we have to confess that it's agift from ALLAH we haveto appreciate it
thnx again i'll come later to add some other ideas
accept my passing

well that's a really cool idea! i wish it'd be real hhhhhhh

yeah u r r8, it's all thnx to Allah ..hmd

n i'm looking forward to seeing ur other ideas

thank u 4 dropping by sis

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-15, 08:39   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
salam there, sister, it's very nice to see you again ^^

well, as you already pointed out, we can barely think of anything that would be invented to make our lives easier
but as we watch, more unbelievable things are being made every single day
Samsung Galaxy S4 is something I never thought could be real, what my sister told me about it is beyond imagination

anyway, my idea that the next invention is a mind-reading someting, like a mind-reading car that knows where do you wanna go and what speed you wanna be driving
or maybe a mind-reading phone that would call the person you're thinking of as soon as you think of calling him hhhh ok I'm over doing it
but honestly it's hard to predict the next... specially that it's incredibly fast going

thanks for the topic, deary
salam
Hey sis, nice to C u too darling

well, i read a bit about the Galaxy S4 n i was really amazed by its extraordinary features, just wooow, it's completely astonishing

!so u go with mind reading ha? i don't think we r so far of that, it might actually happen

thank u 4 sharing ur idea with us dear

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-16, 00:53   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
zidano10
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

First of all, thank u sister HIND for this interesting topic

I red everyone's ideas , and what an amazing ideas.......... back to our subject , i really wish that we could invent a "HEALING MACHINE" like the one that i saw in -PROMETHEUS- (the Movie), it just blew ma mind , it does all kind of surgeries without any kind of human mistakes..... like the ones that we see alot in our country .

PEACE

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-16, 11:05   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zidano10 مشاهدة المشاركة
First of all, thank u sister HIND for this interesting topic

I red everyone's ideas , and what an amazing ideas.......... back to our subject , i really wish that we could invent a "HEALING MACHINE" like the one that i saw in -PROMETHEUS- (the Movie), it just blew ma mind , it does all kind of surgeries without any kind of human mistakes..... like the ones that we see alot in our country .

PEACE

U r welcome brother,

Well, I've never seen that movie, but it's a really useful idea, n I don't exclude it at all.. thank u so much 4 sharing it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-16, 22:17   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
la princesse imen
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية la princesse imen

إحصائية العضو

Flower2 salam

EM Well

First I think that it's a very important topic you've posed so thanks
Then I just w'd like to say that i like the way you express your idea "Mashaalah"
In my vision I think that technology and inventions won't stop here it's just the begining !!!
and this is life the most important is to keep on and never give up and trayna be like'em why not they just believe in themselves
Thank u again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-17, 16:37   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
imane ha
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية imane ha

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi girl , i'd like to be very thankful 4 u for this nice topic ; well; modernity can't stop & can't finishe ...always there is a new .........keep in mind that : necessity is the mother of invention ...........fi aman lah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-17, 20:58   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
mounir O²
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية mounir O²

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

First i got to tell this is a very interesting topic!! tnx! liked the idea

in my opinion no one can guess or tell you what's next, yesterday i bought a cellphone than we can charge it wireless which is galaxy 4 like some members mentioned here . and today another phone was released by nokia which has the ability to resist water ( you can wash it.....) crazy ehh....

for me technology's gonna take us to the limits and it's gonna change our life style completely..... unfortuanly than developement has a price which is the environnement(pollution.....) beside wars......

i can't imagine anything big as travelling threw space and discoveing other planets or landing on mars or getting out of our solar system or building huge floating cities in space .....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-23, 14:08   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
srh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية srh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi hind i congratulate you for this amazing idea.....woow it's interesting what next.....? but you know h can't guess.....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-25, 20:38   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
حيـاء
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية حيـاء

إحصائية العضو

B2 thaaaaaaaaaaaanks

thank you very much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-26, 06:51   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
tarkan musta
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 just sharing a thought

I've read your topic and i'm quite intrested in knowing how far can humans' imagination go , it seems like everything has already been made or thought of , but since the man has never stopped creating things due to his unlimited imagination , the hope of seeing something new yet unexpected remains living ...
for instance man can break limits of time and space , giving himself the possibility to travel through time , or being able to make teleportation real , then no boundries shall ever stop us , another thing that crossed my mind a while ago is the use of magntic power to make flying cars , the concept is easy but the process might take a while to accomplish , plenty of ideas go inside my head ... the thing is we only think , and never try to make it real .. but in every step man makes he should think about it twice , since with great power comes great responsibility ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-26, 14:15   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة tarkan musta مشاهدة المشاركة
I've read your topic and i'm quite intrested in knowing how far can humans' imagination go , it seems like everything has already been made or thought of , but since the man has never stopped creating things due to his unlimited imagination , the hope of seeing something new yet unexpected remains living ...
for instance man can break limits of time and space , giving himself the possibility to travel through time , or being able to make teleportation real , then no boundries shall ever stop us , another thing that crossed my mind a while ago is the use of magntic power to make flying cars , the concept is easy but the process might take a while to accomplish , plenty of ideas go inside my head ... the thing is we only think , and never try to make it real .. but in every step man makes he should think about it twice , since with great power comes great responsibility ...

First, I would like to thank u as well as everybody else 4 the replies, I genuinely appreciate them.

Ur reply has dragged my attention especially when u talked about the possibility of traveling through time, n i want to give u my honest opinion about that.

If traveling through time means that we can erase whatever wrongs we did in the past, n that we can C the future, n can also change it, I don't think that it's possible cuz it contrasts with religious obligations, cuz then, we would be able to erase our bad deeds n leave only the good ones, besides, seeing the future is beyond humans abilities n can never happen, cuz only Allah the almighty knows it. On the other hand, if u mean that we can only C the past but not the future, n without having the ability to change it yet being able to go through memories, i'll definitely agree with u, n i don't think we r too far from that.

Thank u again.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
?what's

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:32

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)