Blood money - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Blood money

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-04-27, 16:19   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Blood money

Maya: what's wrong with you? is this what i taught you? did you forget the rules?

Omphile: I'm sorry i was still looking for you first.

Maya: looking for me while* standing here like a statue?

Omphile: I'm sorry Maya.

Maya: you lucky Mr Khoza didn't see you, look how sexy you looking girl, please stop being shy and do what i taught you.

Omphile: I'll try.

Maya: now let's go.

Omphile followed Maya to the bar, Maya gave Omphile a tray that had glasses of wine on top. Maya told Omphile to go serve people wine and she did exactly as that. She was shy but she had to stay strong, she started shaking her waist while walking and serve people wine. She kept on smiling but her heart was really in pain. While she was still serving people, Mr Khoza gripped her hand arm and whisper "follow me" in her ears and she followed him. She saw Maya blinking her eye on her then she put a fake smile on her face. She followed him to his office, her heart was racing.

Mr Khoza: mmmh, how are you?

Omphile: I'm good thanks and you?

Mr Khoza: I'm good, just that you look so sexy, i didn't know you have a sext body as this.

Omphile: *smiles*

Mr Khoza: you should feel comfortable around me, I'm no harm.

He moves close to her and smell her hair, he grabbed her by her waist and kiss her, she kissed him back.

اقتباس:
Omphile>>>
I felt like letting him go then i remember my brother and my background. I continued kissing him, i took off his pants and suck his d***. He grabbed my waist and lay me on the table, he lifted my dress and lick on my p****, i was moaning loudly. He then insect his d*** on my p****. I loved the way he made me scream and him groaning was sexy.

When we were done we both put on our clothes, i saw him taking out money on his pocket. He gave me R1 500 and i went out of his office and went to the bathroom to fix myself. I went to Maya and she pulled me to the stage then we start pole dancing. It was really exciting and everyone was throwing their money to us.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:10

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)