Love, Sally (a short story i've just wrote)i - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Love, Sally (a short story i've just wrote)i

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-06-25, 14:35   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

Rosiecheeks Love, Sally (a short story i've just wrote)i

“I have been sitting here for all the morning now.
Staring at this screen like a status, without making one move that could tell I’m still alive. Am I?
Mom thinks I’m too isolated, really what does she expect? I mean the house is becoming a war field, am I supposed to fight too?
Nah… I don’t even feel like moving at all.
I wonder if I left, would they notice.
God! The voices in my head may not be real but they have some good ideas.”
Sally wrote down the words with shaking hands, as she kept daydreaming with her fantasies.
Getting away to her seemed like a beautiful fantasy.
Knock knock! Her sister said before entering the room. ”sally! We’ve been calling you for lunch a hundred times now! What’s with you?”
The girl woke from her reverie and blinked to her sister like she was looking at something that came out of nowhere. “Sorry. You can eat without me, I’m not hungry”
“What?” asked Marry with a confused tone. “Don’t you know dad? He’ll come turn this room upside down on your head. Now come down with me and stop acting so dramatic. This morning’s fight was nothing compared to what we’re used of. Now come on!”
“Marry, can I ask you something?” coolly asked Sally.
“You’re impossible! How can you be so coldblooded, I tell you we’ve been waiting for you and you’re sitting like who cares? No, and you have questions for ME too?”
“Would you be responsible enough if I never existed? I mean would you be able to take care of yourself? Of the house? Mom, dad and our sisterss?”
“Now you’re becoming officially ridiculous”
“Go. I’m not coming”
“Great! Like we need to hear more yelling! Prepare yourself then, miss drama queen, you just caused us another black day”
“Marry, why is it so hard for you to understand?! I’m done! Could you just leave me alone? Please!”
“Yeah… whatever”
And as Marry went downstairs wondering how to tell them what her sister just said, Sally took a paper from her desk drawer and started writing down with the same shaking hands, tears running down her cheeks.
Luckily, Belly- their dad- wasn’t that mad today. He just threw Marry a wary look when she finished her words and started eating. “This girl is going to be even worse than her mother! Poor husband, he who’ll marry her!”
Suzan -the beautiful mom- never said a word back. She just looked down at the plate in front of her and pretended eating.
It was very quit for about half an hour. Until Belly’s phone rang in his pocket. “Oh hi Paul! What’s up?” Belly greeted his old rich friend and greed shined in his eyes. “Yeah I’m home” Belly answered his friend’s question suspiciously. “About what? It seems important, you never come for nothing” Belly said after a minute. Then smiled widely and hung up his phone.
“Is Paul coming over tonight?” Suzan asked warily.
“Yeah, he’s bringing Seth, his son, I think he’s looking for a wife for him, and I’m hopeful that he chose Sally after he saw her with me that day”
Suzan’s eyes filled up with tears as she whispered “But the girl is too young, belly”
And that’s when the fire begun.
Marry and her little sisters run upstairs so they won’t hear their mother’s screaming. They were sure their dad’s madness won’t be merciful.
“Sally! Open up dear, you want hear this, believe me” Marry shouted in front of Sally’s closed door.
“Come on, sister, please open up…” then marry decided to try the door, and she was right, it was open. “Why didn’t you just tell me it was open, come in, is it really so hard for you to spell words?” said the girl as she got in the room.
The house was suddenly quit after Marry had screamed one terrifying scream. “Sally!”
But how would sally hear the call, when she was covered with her own blood? The poor teenager cut her veins with a sharp scissor her dad used to shave with.
All the family members were standing in shock of the beautiful little angel lying on the floor in front of them; no one could speak a word, when Marry turned to her father with a paper in her hand. “Read this out loud, murderer!”
For the surprise, he couldn’t but take the letter and started reading.
“Dear dad,
Please don’t hurt anyone after I’m dead. No one was the cause, I just couldn’t live longer. I don’t know if any of you will miss me, but believe me, I’ll miss every single one of you while I’m here, alone.
Marry, please don’t be sad, I’m better here, and you know that more than anyone, you were the only one who could really see what I was going through. Please take care of you and those little twins tell them, when they grow up, that they had another sister who used to love them very much.
Mom, honey, be patient. I’m sure God is seeing what you’re living, and preparing you a beautiful surprise that will make you happy, as you deserve.
Dad, no matter what, I loved you like no other. Remember that. Because I know you wished you had at least one boy between the girls you have, but if you only you knew us better, you would know we’re as strong and willing as a dozen of boys.
Be safe, all of you.
Love, Sally.

Ikram

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-25, 14:44   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
noor.miley
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية noor.miley

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

wow its really nice
i love it
keep writing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-25, 15:34   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thankx dear, glad you did ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-25, 17:12   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
maymay
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية maymay

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's sad honey....It's really sad...that poor Sally...I only wish NO ONE goes through that in reality..

but it's a good one ^^ and I keep discovering different sides of you....and how talented you really are..and I just want to stay all day reading what you write...so make me happy and write...

ღ..I LOVE YOU..ღ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-26, 08:51   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I love you too dear ^^

I will, and I promise I'll try to make it happy next time

(yeah, we didn't go as expected, I'm home today)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-26, 10:33   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey the things you wrote is deep hard so great I like that really you're so talentful why you were hiding all this why you did not share that with us before hey common keep it up and great Job.....Congratulation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-26, 12:32   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim_Rap_4_life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hey the things you wrote is deep hard so great I like that really you're so talentful why you were hiding all this why you did not share that with us before hey common keep it up and great Job.....Congratulation

wow, thank you very much for your encouraging words

I'm honored by your reply

regards

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
i've, love, sally, short, story, wrote)i

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:55

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)