Very short stories for children - الصفحة 10 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Very short stories for children

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-02-06, 10:59   رقم المشاركة : 136
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Tricky Fox.

A greedy fox stealthily entered a garden to eat the grapes. But its tail was cut down by a trap when it tried to escape from the trap.

It worried because all other foxes would mock at its lost tall. Hence it planned a trick.

When all foxes ridiculed it and said, "I have cut down the tail myself because it is a great hindrance. Now I am free and happy without my tail. So you too cut down your tails. It will be very convenient to all of you."

An old wise fox laughed at the tricky fox and said, "I will also join you after losing my tail when I try to steal the grapes. It looks very nice to be with a tail and I am proud of it."

Now all other faxes understood the trick of the fox and mocked at it. The ashamed fox ran away into the forest.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:00   رقم المشاركة : 137
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Don't believe selfish person's words.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:01   رقم المشاركة : 138
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Two Frogs.

Two frogs were playing on a rainy day. Slowly, they hopped and hopped and came into a house. There was a churn of milk. Both the frogs fell into the churn.

Both the frogs tried for some time, but in vain. One of the frogs lost hope and said, “I can’t swim any more" and he drowned to the bottom. The other did not lose hope.

He kept on swimming. His movements churned the milk into butter. The frog climbed on to a pat of butter and hopped out of the churn.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:02   رقم المشاركة : 139
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Two Pots.

It was a cyclonic season. There was flood everywhere.

Many houses drowned in the flood. There was a copper pot and an earthen pot in a house. Both these were washed away in the flood to a river.

The copper pot called the earthen pot and said, "My friend, you are made of mud. You are so weak. Please, come near me. I'll save you".

The earthen pot replied, "Thank you for your kindness, my friend. But, let me swim to the bank by myself'. The earthen pot began to swim towards the bank of the river.

As the copper pot tried to swim, water got filled into the pot and the copper pot drowned. But earthen pot reached the bank.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:04   رقم المشاركة : 140
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Weakness is not in appearance.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:05   رقم المشاركة : 141
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Wise Judge.

Two women were brought before King Solomon. Both these women had a quarrel over a single baby. Each woman was saying that she was the baby's mother.

One lady said, "Oh King! I am the baby's mother".

The other lady said, "Oh King! Believe her not. She is not the mother. I am the mother of the child".

King Solomon was confused. After a deep thought he said, "Cut the baby into two and give one part to each mother". One woman was silent. The other cried "Oh King! Let she have the baby. Let the baby live". The king gave the child to the crying mother.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:06   رقم المشاركة : 142
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Truth Always Triumphs.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:07   رقم المشاركة : 143
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Two Silly Goats.

There lived two silly goats in a village.

There was a narrow bridge over a river in the village.

One day, the goats wanted to cross the bridge.

One silly goat was on one side.

The other one was on the other side.

One of them said, “I shall go first. Allow me to pass.”

The other goat said, “No. I must cross first. You move aside.”

Neither of them yielded.

At last, they came to the middle of the bridge.

They began to fight terribly.

As they were fighting, both of them fell into the river and were drowned.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:08   رقم المشاركة : 144
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : Love your neighbours.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:09   رقم المشاركة : 145
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Wolf and The Crane.

Once a wolf killed a lamb and started eating it.

Suddenly a piece of bone stuck in its throat. It cried out of pain and called for help. There came a crane. The wolf lured the crane that it will give lot of rewards.

The greedy crane immediately agreed and removed the piece of bone with its long nose. The wolf was relieved of its pain. Then the crane asked for the rewards.

The wolf laughed at the crane and said, "I have already rewarded you without biting your head. Run away from here, else I will kill you". The crane was very much disappointed and ran way to save its life.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:10   رقم المشاركة : 146
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : You should help only those who deserve for it.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:10   رقم المشاركة : 147
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Two Friends and The Bear.

Vijay and Raju were friends. On a holiday they went into a forest. They were enjoying the beauty of nature. Suddenly they saw a bear coming at them. They were frightened.

Raju who knew climbing trees ran up to a tree and climbed up quickly. He did not think of Vijay. Vijay did not know tree climbing.

Vijay thought for a second. He had heard animals do not prefer dead bodies. He fell to the ground and held his breath. The bear sniffed him and thought he was dead. So, he went away.

Raju asked Vijay," What did the bear whisper into your ears?”

Vijay replied, "The bear asked me to keep away from friends like you" and went on his way.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-06, 11:11   رقم المشاركة : 148
معلومات العضو
SuperMarket
بائع مسجل (أ)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

MORAL : A friend in need is a friend indeed.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
children, short, stories

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:27

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)