Do u accept it - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Do u accept it

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-14, 14:47   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

Exclamation Do u accept it

I noticed some attitudes among people .these attitudes become among the worse concepts I have ever seen and unfortunately Society adopt or it’s better to say assimilate it .Day after day, it has been ranked among our tradition. “Employed women” considered to be society’s nightmare. Women are allowed to learn and to see the world outside the kitchen. It’s not something new or just comes out of the blue. Looking back on it in our history, we found women worked as traders and warriors. Whereas the world accepts change and look forwards, our society prefer to stay in shadow and under the pressure of underdevelopment. The most dangerous fact that we found those well educated men refuse the idea of “women as workers”. Ok, I may agree with them for the extent there are some fields which are not suitable for women such being a “mechanic” due to the nature of such jobs. However, what about the other fields? Why there are still people who don’t accept the idea at all? What’s wrong with being “nurses”, teachers”, or “midwives”?l
For me it reflects just two things “unfairness, and how we really deserve to be titled ‘underdeveloped’. Employed women are misunderstood in our society, they deserve respect instead. I’m not saying that because I’m woman,no at all, but I think we don’t like to see the truth, I’ll ask one Question and Please feel free to answer or just take it as an example “do u think “midwives” should help women in childbirth or men are preferable” ?
Hope to like the subject and to see your comments on
I’ll be glad to hear your opinions

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-14, 15:39   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي great topic hilin

[IMG][/IMG]
well good morning hilin . First of all i would like -before getting into the bulk of this well chosen and up to date topic - i would like to show my respect to ur perfect english and ur way of using it especially with the luck of this topic between th enative speakers because they dont disscuss these topic and inchallah i will giv eu my opinion right now

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-14, 16:01   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You're most welcome Brother Whoseen
It's really kind of you
I'm so grateful to you for passing by and encouraging me and it's my pleasure to read ur comments
I wrote it just to take some steps towards the light
wishing to hear from you soon
BW

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-14, 17:01   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي oky

well ,hello again.Lokk when we look to this social and cultural issue we must take in consediration two sides. first of all , woman needs to work in order to establish herself as a separate entity from man and to use what she has learnt in the benifit of her society and am with this very much and am not against this

but
believe me ive been working with ladies for five years and they are suffring every day and every minute and also their families and children esp husbands because most of woman can work in both sides inside home and outside home an,d they often either get haram money because thet neglect their work or get divorced because they neglect their families ...... i guess it is a very hard equation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-14, 18:07   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi hilling and all your topic visitors
well, this subject has been discussed millions of times but the end is always the same; women still believe of their right to go out for work and men refuse the idea
let me tell you my point of view
the natural place for the woman is her house, God ordered you to stay at home from above..a divine order
"وقرن في بيوتكن"

second i say according to our relegion scholars that the woman can go out for work with conditions
the extreme necessity, when the woman doesnt find the man who spends money for her
the woman must work in some fields only, medecine of women,children, teaching (for primary school)...and all fields that preserve her dignity and respect
she must wear the legal hijab
she must not neglect her husband, children and her home duties since they're more important than her work and they're her first concern in her life
third, the woman must obey her husband if says: "stop working" she must do that

and bewteen me and you, what i see that when the woman goes out for work, she brings many problems to her home, she can never reconcile between her work and her family duties

thank you for this topic hillin

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-14, 21:00   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up keep up

Hi there sis ... i hope you're doing so well

Well ... the topic you brought up is a very interesting topic to discuss ... and i also consider it one of today's most complicated points of discussion ... when i started reading the topic, i immediately figured out my answer ... i made up my mind about what to say ... but later on when reading the replies i found out that me and spy share the same point of view considering this topic ... and since he was the first one to express it ... i can't help it but to say that i agree with spy in each and every word he said ... sis it's all mentioned in " the holy Qur'an " ... and it's also all explained in " the pure sun-nah " ... women have the right to work only under strict conditions ... such as necessity ... and here's an example of that from the story of Shuaib ;... his daughters had to go out for water cause they had no brothers and their father was an old man who could not work ... and you know the rest of the story when they met the prophet mussa peace be upon him ... well .. i hope i did not break nay women's rights through my answer ..hhh ... thank you very much sis for the topic ... keep up the good work .. your bro .. jimmy ^^ peace

May Allah keep ya always safe

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-14, 21:13   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
and here's an example of that from the story of Shuaib ;... his daughters had to go out for water cause they had no brothers and their father was an old man who could not work
exactly brother and that's the reason why Allah (swt) says on the woman tongue:
"وأبانا شيخ كبير"
just to focus on the idea of necessity, since Allah (swt) considers that the woman's dignity is when she stays at her house
well said brother

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-14, 21:35   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up thank you

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة
exactly brother and that's the reason why Allah (swt) says on the woman tongue:
"وأبانا شيخ كبير"
just to focus on the idea of necessity, since Allah (swt) considers that the woman's dignity is when she stays at her house
well said brother
Thank you very much for the explanation bro

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-15, 12:32   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي welcome friends

Salam friends
First of all, I would like to say “thank” you all for dropping by and your interacting with the topic.
Well, brothers I agree with you for most what you’ve said, I agree that it’s not permissible for women to work unless it’s out of necessity as well as I know that women should stay at home, raise their children and are better at looking after them than their husband. Yeah brother whoseen , I heard too much about the case you’ve mentioned above and this is among the problem they encounter, women can find neither peace nor help at home, or at least a kind of understanding from the husband. Honestly speaking, If we just go after the main reason that make women prefer to go outside their home and start work, we ,for sure, find it out of necessary purposes; jobless, greedy or irresponsible husband who can’t provide family needs, bad conditions and so on…
Do you think that women have choice ? Are they satisfied when they encounter troubles inside and outside home?
But and unfortunately, society can’t support them or even try to understand their conditions
By the way brothers “Spy” and “Jim” and respectfully to ur views; I’m not “mofasir of Quoran or just have the correct Tafseer for that Ayaa thus I can say nothing about. And I prefer to let this side for those who are more knowledgeable that’s “Mufti”
Thx again friends for interacting
Hope to hear from you again

Kindest regards

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
accept

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:58

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)