color psychology - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

color psychology

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-11, 23:42   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

Lightbulb color psychology

Do different colors affect your mood

Black

Black is the color of authority and power. It is popular in fashion because it makes people appear thinner. It is also stylish and timeless. Black also implies submission. Some fashion experts say a woman wearing black implies submission to men. Black outfits can also be overpowering, or make the wearer seem aloof or evil. Villains, such as Dracula, often wear black.

White

Brides wear white to symbolize innocence and purity. White reflects light and is considered a summer color. White is popular in decorating and in fashion because it is light, neutral, and goes with everything. However, white shows dirt and is therefore more difficult to keep clean than other colors. Doctors and nurses wear white to imply sterility.

Red

The most emotionally intense color, red stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing. It is also the color of love. Red clothing gets noticed and makes the wearer appear heavier. Since it is an extreme color, red clothing might not help people in negotiations or confrontations. Red cars are popular targets for thieves. In decorating, red is usually used as an accent. Decorators say that red furniture should be perfect since it will attract attention.

pink

The most romantic color, pink, is more tranquilizing. Sports teams sometimes paint the locker rooms used by opposing teams bright pink so their opponents will lose energy.

Blue

The color of the sky and the ocean, blue is one of the most popular colors. It causes the opposite reaction as red. Peaceful, tranquil blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals, so it is often used in bedrooms. Blue can also be cold and depressing. Fashion consultants recommend wearing blue to job interviews because it symbolizes loyalty. People are more productive in blue rooms. Studies show weightlifters are able to handle heavier weights in blue gyms.

Green

Currently the most popular decorating color, green symbolizes nature. It is the easiest color on the eye and can improve vision. It is a calming, *******ing color. People waiting to appear on TV sit in "green rooms" to relax. Hospitals often use green because it relaxes patients. Brides in the Middle Ages wore green to symbolize fertility. Dark green is masculine, conservative, and implies wealth. However, seamstresses often refuse to use green thread on the eve of a fashion show for fear it will bring bad luck.

Yellow

Cheerful sunny yellow is an attention getter. While it is considered an optimistic color, people lose their tempers more often in yellow rooms, and babies will cry more. It is the most difficult color for the eye to take in, so it can be overpowering if overused. Yellow enhances concentration, hence its use for legal pads. It also speeds ****bolism.

Purple

The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. It is also feminine and romantic. However, because it is rare in nature, purple can appear artificial.

Brown

Solid, reliable brown is the color of earth and is abundant in nature. Light brown implies genuineness while dark brown is similar to wood or leather. Brown can also be sad and wistful. Men are more apt to say brown is one of their favorite colors

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-11, 23:52   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
سطايفية بكل فخر
مشرف منتدى التقنيّة، ومنتديات الثقافة الطبيّة والعلوم

الصورة الرمزية سطايفية بكل فخر

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز العضو المميز المواضيع المميزة 2014 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

+
thx sis btw i like blacck n gray

but i m not from this part of people
i ll never like again
lol
thx again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-12, 00:01   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

M001

Hello sis amel ... and sa7a ftorak

Your analyse to the colors meanings and reflections in humanbeings lives was so amazing ... i must say i enjoyed reading it ... that was a perfect unique work .... you mentioned that most man like brown ... i actually prefer black ... about the clothing style i use the white color and the black color ... but i can never wear a black shoes .. i did it once and i lost the way to walk ... lol ... any way thanks for the info ... wish it keeps coming mo' and mo'

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-12, 03:45   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
fille algerie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية fille algerie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much my sister..and I like the white and pink colors ..thnx again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-12, 10:28   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Amel
cool topic
well every body knows that Black is my favourite
it means a lot to me
i remember that my friend was calling me a crow for wearing too much black
Thaks sweety
keep it uuuuuuuuuuuup

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-12, 11:45   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you Nina for sharing
really a great blog and I liked
Ok I like most of the colors mentioned above
But I love so much Green and pink
so wonderful
hehehehehehe
I was just laughing about the word dear WM mentioned"Crow"!!l
^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-12, 18:48   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank u Nina 4 the beautiful topic

Personally, I don't prefer a certain color but I noticed something about my surfing through the net, I noticed that I always choose sites which design is in the color blue, maybe because it makes me calm n peaceful as u said.

My Regards

^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-13, 22:25   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[IMG][/IMG]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-16, 17:18   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

M001

thank you guys for passing by

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-17, 14:59   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Al-Amir
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Al-Amir

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I like the topic I think sometimes we choose a colour without even knowing the reason that make us prefer that colour.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-28, 10:33   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Amel Nina
I want to say thank you for topic how we’re affected by colors that we prefer to be in.
Personally I like Black and white my favourite colours.
Black colour connotes to some negatives for example nervousness and it’s the same to Red colour but the black is hard in case of getting nervous me myself I am a very nervous man in less than 1 minute I turn to the monster can’t control madness and this is the problem that I’m trying to fix and reduce but it’s hard to deal with. I am thinking about the day that an inspector of teaching English ******** come to attend my class if things did not go suitable it would be a hard fight and insults then coz I know that when I get mad I see nothing except insects around and I just want to smash them and this is my problem.
White colour implies purity.
When you gather them both I mean black and white what do you think?
It means the person is lonely, maybe he’s tending to solitude.

If you find something about how to deal with anger, nervousness it’s my honour to see it ok.
Yay Yay jimmy
Me too I hate wearing a black shoes too if it’s a sneaker it always would be White, if it’s a shoe normally Black or brown is the best.
By the way I like this sneakers:

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-28, 17:00   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
I want to say thank you for topic how we’re affected by colors that we prefer to be in

You're welcome Kareem

اقتباس:
If you find something about how to deal with anger, nervousness it’s my honour to see it ok

First: The best way to get rid of anger is to do ElWudua, I've seen this information in a site, If I find it I 'll post it here
Second: there's nothing worth to be angry of as long as we're just visitors in this life so always remember to take it easy

++++++++++++++

Thanks for passing by

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-29, 10:35   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Maria Rap 4 Ever
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks alot for the information
about me.... I prefer the black

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-30, 13:34   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well,.......That makes two of us

Thanks for passing by Maria

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-30, 13:59   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
walid_inf
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I like the Bleu

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
color, psychology

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:48

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)