everything is possible if you have faith in Allah - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

everything is possible if you have faith in Allah

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-04-28, 21:59   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي everything is possible if you have faith in Allah

salam alikom brothers and sisters. I have the honor to begin my first topic in this wonderful forum by this extra amazing story about a new muslimah and her motionless daughter. once you finish reading, would you tell us what you learnt or noticed from the story

Breathing hope

by

Andrei Roxana Elena
from Romania

My story of converting into Islam began when I tried to search for God , for my self , who I am , who is that world and so many questions connected with this life – like every body of you . I felt all the time restless , add to this some health problems . I began to read Quran , learn , think …all the questions that nagged me have been laid to rest on reading Quran . NOW, I am a new person , with a new soul and a new character ….I won't bother you of my troubles though I have many – Only God knows

The reason why I write this story is My angel daughter " Alexandra". My sweet angel who suffers so much, locked into a world of silence and impotence to do anything alone. How much I love her? Well, how much can love a mother, her child? There are not enough words to express the love of a mother for her children. She is suffering from brain paralysis since she was born , she is now 19 years old . she is not able to speak, not even one word. , she is motionless. Some sounds or very adorable laugh or smile or a cry with painful tears are the only instruments of her communication with me or people around her

When I converted to Islam , I began to learn some verses from Quran , I am not clever at Arabic , I just read Quran with English letters (transliteration ) , but I understand what I read .It wasn't long time before I began to sense the beautiful world , beautiful words fills my ears and my soul …I am not alone …I am no longer that person who was all the time shut in

My flat is so small , I have to do the prayer by my daughter , I can't leave her for a minute –believe me – can't leave her for a minute . She is all the time in trouble , needs something . Have you ever left your newly-born baby alone while it is awake ?!!!So I have to do my prayer next to her bed that she has never left

When I do my prayer next to her , she changes completely , she turns so happy , peaceful signs cross her face , she laughs , she is happy , yes, she is happy , I know her . My restless angel ( Alexandera ) turns to be quiet , calm and so happy when I do prayer before her

For me, all that comes from Allaah mean joy, no matter what it is, He, The Greatest, The All-Knower, will never leave me if I believe and submit to Him. So, seeing my helpless child being so happy and ******* with the words of Allaah from the Holy Qur’an, it was the sweetest thing and blessing from The One that I owed all I have, including my self . Shall I stop counting all the blessings that Allaah gave it to me? No! After a month of daily prayers in front of my girl Alexandra, another miracle happened. ,,Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahadun” (Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allāh, (the) One, the first verse from the Surah Al-Ikhlas, which I use to recite in all my prayers

Believe it or not
One day, right before I start to pray Asr, my girl said her first words in 19 years: , yes the first word since her birth , do you know what did she say ? She said "Qual Ua”. The first word in the first verse … My heart was overwhelmed with the greatest happiness and my prayer was more ardent than ever before for Allaah, The Only One ,Who made that possible. I wasn’t astonished, rather happy, because I know and I will never forget how my heart reacted when I have listened to Qur’an for the first time and also when I start to read Qur’an or when I prayed for the first time and when I prayed in Arabic and practically in each escond of all my seconds of life, since I discovered the right way and the true religion, Islam

As a mother , I was all the time depressed , wishing to hear my 19-year old daughter say any word . when I converted to Islam , I submitted my whole self to God , It doesn’t matter if my child will start to speak or not ; it doesn’t matter if she will ever repeat those words or others; it doesn’t matter if she understands or not what’s happening; all that matters is the fact that Allaah is with her and blessed me even if it was for only once or for a brief moment. I am Muslim and I am happy. I am Muslim and I know that Allaah will never leave me as far as I believe in Him and worship Him

Probably, you, people who’ll read my story will put on serious question:first if this really possible and second, if I am telling the truth. So, I will say to you, my reader, before even you try to believe or not my story and this miracle of Allaah, just go and look at yourself into a mirror. Look well and tell me what you see. If you cannot see that you are a miracle of Allaah, if you cannot see Allaah in all of what you have, and then you start not to believe my story, because, we are Allaah’s miracles. He creates us. Then? Why you’ll not believe that if He made us from dust, He can make any other miracle? Anyway, believe it or not, I cannot be otherwise than happy to be witness of it and to see my child so close to Allaah saying her first word in this life after nineteen years of silence ---yes her first word was ( Say that God is one

:

قديم 2011-04-29, 01:49   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
** أم عبد الرحمن **
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ** أم عبد الرحمن **

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

asslam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh

realy it is a touching stroy , of a woman who has truly seen the beauty of islam and subbmeeting to allah , and it's shown the true patience of belivers
أسأل الله أن يشفي ابنتها ويجعلها قرة عين لأمها
sorry for my english, and jzakum allah khayran for this great topic

قديم 2011-04-30, 01:36   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
asslam alikum wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh

realy it is a touching stroy , of a woman who has truly seen the beauty of islam and subbmeeting to allah , and it's shown the true patience of belivers
أسأل الله أن يشفي ابنتها ويجعلها قرة عين لأمها
sorry for my e
nglish, and jzakum allah khayran for this great topic
asalamo alikom sister in islam thanks for commenting on this great story. what made me wonder when i first read this story is the faith that this woman have in the almaighty ALLAH even though she is a new muslimah, but no wonder this is the beauty of Islam as you said.we should be proud that such woman belongs to our big familly and we ask ALLAH ta3ala to grant her along with her daughter .bytheway your english is not bad and jzakum allah khayran for interacting.

قديم 2011-05-14, 18:52   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Killing Spree

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi radone . what's up .... good story of yours ... i read it , at least most of it .... try next time to write shorter stories and i may finishe them ^^ ... by the way did you finished metho research project .... when you finishe it text me back..... will meet tommorow ( in sha allah ), fer weather friend l

قديم 2011-05-15, 18:32   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam fakhro, how r y doing? it's nice to meet you in djelfa forum. thanks for encouraging me though you haven't read the whole . story as it seems. since you're my friend , i advise you to get rif of your laziness. you wanna just read short stories ya lazy man!!
anyway thanks for passing by see you soon

قديم 2011-05-19, 14:28   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Killing Spree
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Killing Spree

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

قديم 2011-05-23, 18:44   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Dante
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Dante

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks man it's sure a great story and a long a one as well l

قديم 2011-05-23, 20:09   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

. thanks bro. you are welcomed. the story is somewhat long, but it's worthy to be read and thought deeply about
the story of that woman teaches us to always have faith in Allah no matter what we're going through

قديم 2011-05-23, 20:12   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i forget
. take care
salam

قديم 2011-06-05, 18:43   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
nadirmap
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you for the kindest story I've ever heard, the thing which made us diffrent is Islam, the only religion could save people from the circle of loss and loneness to spot of light and belief,and gave us the real meaning of life .

قديم 2011-06-06, 21:06   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nice words brother .indeed what makes us different is islam the only religion that teaches the oneness of the almighty god ALLAh
thanks for pasing by ..salam

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
allah, faith

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:17

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)