موضوع مميز The Islam Door Competition - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

The Islam Door Competition

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-06-17, 14:04   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي The Islam Door Competition

The Islam Door Competition
The most touching repentance story

Muslims sin, commit mistakes, fall in embarrassing problems, feel unable to go on.
Allah said:

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُالذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls!
Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[az-Zumar : 53]

Indeed, Allah has opened the door of repentance to every sinner. The Prophet said,

Ramadan is the sacred month when we are all called for repenting to Allah. Life is full of real, sorrowful stories of repentance. It may be your own story .. a friend of yours story. Are you brave enough to tell it ??

Remember, others may be deeply influenced by the story. Who know?? You can guide them to the right way thanks to Allah and to the story as well as.

Are you ready to compete for the best story??

قديم 2015-06-17, 23:06   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
فيصل.المخادمة
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yes i'm ready to that !
I'll be the first, god willing

قديم 2015-06-17, 23:30   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فيصل.المخادمة مشاهدة المشاركة
Yes i'm ready to that !
I'll be the first, god willing
Go ahead Faicel

Good luck and Ramadan Kareem/ Mubarak

قديم 2015-06-18, 12:53   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
شمس بريكة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية شمس بريكة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

can we have more detailes and good luck for all

قديم 2015-06-18, 12:58   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
شمس بريكة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية شمس بريكة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Where can I put my participation

قديم 2015-06-18, 15:53   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شمس بريكة مشاهدة المشاركة
Where can I put my participation
Hello there

Write the story and publish it in this same page

Good Luck for you

قديم 2015-06-18, 16:15   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
شمس بريكة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية شمس بريكة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نارينا مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello there

Write the story and publish it in this same page

Good Luck for you
thank u and RaMaDaN KaRiM

قديم 2015-06-18, 17:38   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Asolvip
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Asolvip

الأوسمة
المرتبة الأولى 
إحصائية العضو

Mh47 A treatment of my soul (A weak person’s lesson)

A treatment of my soul (A weak person’s lesson):
An inner conversation between my soul and my mind. It’s little bit complicated to understand but I hope that you read it once or twice to get it well . try to read it with your feelings .
There are some things, when I think of them, my tears drop like rivers because I can see how much I’m weak in this large world…sometimes I have the ambition but I find no supporter, no means to help me.
Often I call my feeling a jealousy because I can’t be like the other people who can be strong by having the good life and the environmental support… it is destiny …that’s true. I’m a huge believer that my prize is hiding somewhere…however, I need to see a piece of hope in order to continue. The life is getting harder and being a lost loser is the hardest thing. I’ve got the faith in Allah but my sinful spirit wonders why it can’t find the right path. I’m a human too, I make mistakes, I fall in traps then I recollect myself again.
Here and in this place , I have no chance to release my soul and to live my dreams…these dreams will fade away soon and they will be buried, I’ll never realize them, they will be just a silly memory from a history of a weak person.
I work hard and I always try to do my best… I’m certain that Allah will reward me one day…yes I know …but society doesn’t forgive. People around me won’t stop mocking over my dreams which flies in the highest skies. Will I consider myself unlucky or a damned person who works hard in vain?!
For the instance, life is regarded as a torture for my soul, my mind is getting emptier and my hopes for a brighter future are drowning. The smile on my face is becoming mournful day after day. However, an inner voice inside me suggests that I need to go on and keep my head up facing the struggles.
In the life of a weak person, there is a contradiction of being a loser who is a hero that fights to overcome all the barriers, unfortunately without hope and without any concrete results.

Back to our origin, we should know that we are here for a reason. We must be great believers to realize that. If we are weak in our current life, there will be something greater waiting for us in heaven… So we should not link our hope to a temporal luxurious life… but we should keep our faith in Allah first to win at the end.

قديم 2015-06-18, 21:14   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شمس بريكة مشاهدة المشاركة
thank u and RaMaDaN KaRiM
Ramadan Kareem for you too.

You're welcome!

قديم 2015-06-18, 21:24   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
شمس بريكة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية شمس بريكة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Do you will own your tears when you read this story ???

Almost insane with joy, and fly from excessive happiness; it was nine his clothes, as they say; when he heard the news of his admission to foreign mission to France. He feels that he will have become the modern world and the boards of his people; and the closer the date of travel, the more he felt he accept at the gates of the modern era that will open his horizons beyond their peers and his companions ..

One thing was Iwrgah .. and deprive him of sleep .. How leave Mecca! Years tall, he has a passion for them my heart and brought up between valleys, and drank from its water from Zamzam fresh beloved, what Oncz my bones and flesh-covered! ; And my mother ..oma expensive than Saraaha in my absence my brothers .. love it .. but not her .. Khabay of Saouselha from campus to pray there every day as usual?! .. .. Many questions unanswered. .. Rush to leave bags and packages; and carry the ticket in his hand .. and let his mother and by her head and her hands .. and let his brothers and sisters .. and clashed with tears in their cheeks .. let Mecca and the Grand Mosque .. traveled and sorrow cut his heart ...

France submitted to the era of the country do not have the .. dumbfounded when he saw the naked women step into the streets shamelessly .. and hair insignificantly women have .. and Hakartha and severe recurrence of nostalgia to the land of purity and faith .. and modesty and chastity ..

Enrolled in the study .. The other disaster !! Sit with him on the school .. Girls teens may Western half of their bodies .. Obhn and the other half of my sight! ; It enters the classroom with his head between his feet modesty and shame !! But they old saying: the large number of Alimsas lose sense of time passed .. it .. If it finds itself consisted of those dirty scenes .. but his eyes are called to unleash seen as .. .. Valthb his heart and became his business is how you will get what Atefa the fire of lust .. and as soon as it was! .

I mastered the French ******** in the months easy !! It was thus encouraged him to Mastery his desire to talk to them .. Heavy months passed it .. and slowly ..oama it is located in one of them the families of women with blue eyes! The Arabs said the old: the blue eye might indicate slag [1] .. ..

Possessed by his feelings in a country alienation .. Vansaq behind passion and infatuation does not it make sense to make it something .. not occupied by nothing else .. Fastvaq night came down to the last drop of his faith in the wake of that girl .. .. his mind was almost going to cry and owned until he almost burned his stomach. . Trey him on the horizon of his room .. Mecca and Kaaba .. .. .. and his mother and his country's good! Despise himself and snubbed her until they commit suicide! But the devil did not let him .. While acknowledging her as a Muslim and that this is forbidden by Islam; it is regret Mafl .. but it went deeper in to the Evening Astdarjh other skunk .. .. I took him to her house and saw there is the most beautiful of them from her sisters in front of the glare of her father and her mother! But they are people not in their dictionary word (offer) There is no definition they have .. is no longer his main concern are the one .. but branched out by the road .. and it got lost in substandard tract .. .. death the shafts and skidded to his Ouar peril! What in God what God Astagat exchange snare him; Vbba them and was ignorant; Chbutn by days .. and Rgeonh to see them in their praying in the church on Sunday .. To see the guilty confessions in front of priests and monks !! To hear the forgiveness monks who distribute it free of charge! So he went with them Kalmshor ..oagaf on the door of the church was hesitant suddenness of a signal from one of them .. I do like we do !! If they looked They refer to their breasts in their hands crosswise! .. He raised his hand and did curing! Then came !! .roy In the church what a fool knows that it is false .. But Subhan Controller of the hearts! Seduced absurdities of monks, giving them the indulgences .. and that he had lost the thrill of faith, he said, peace be upon him "if he commits zina slave out of him faith was on his head Kzlh; if GIVE returned to him *" .. has also called for his imagination free rein .. and sincerity of what Iatadh of suspicion; .. Judge was one of them came to him walking on arrogance! Carrying in her hand a box of luxury Crystal; embroidered with gold or so it seemed to him .. smiled his smile Laith Ahazzbr; who warned his smile Mutanabi in the past ..

If you see Niobe Laith prominent
Do not you think that the lion is smiling

It did not understand! .. And then followed with a KISS whore .. then I gave him that luxury gift that not only be a cross of pure gold !! Before we utter a single word; it took her by the hand Frbtt Cross Osdlth in his neck and on his chest and brought down the curtain on the last chapter of the change that began with desire fetid; and ended impermeable and Kafr; ask God for safety and wellness!.

He lived bleak years .. even with his family in his phone has ..odba and spirituality and respect that they Aahdonh him .. approached the study to an end and it was time .. Back .. Back to Mecca .. my horror catastrophe .. detract them a Muslim and a Christian to come back ?! It was .. Inn at Jeddah airport .. wearing his family has never been attempted [2] .. and the heart of the «black Mrpada Kalkoz Mjkhia known .. does not know does not deny evil» [3] .. hugged his mother chilled wondrous .. despite her tears and joy .. his brothers and sisters .. However, it has become in the valley; they are in another valley became .. After returning Mnzhoya bleak sad .. either that Converses Vtyate phone or go out alone in his car to where no one knew about it .. Note his family for him that he did not go to campus Never during his days that Mktha after his return; and to draw their attention not to the performance of prayer .. Vhdthoh gently railed in their faces and told them: "Every one is free in his actions .. Prayer is not by force" .. His mother was the disappearance of her tears about him and his brothers a lot and retire in her room to pray and it calls for him to be guided and crying until Nhijha heard from behind the door !! ; His younger sister entered the day in his room ..- was deeply loved - .. It was a few years his junior; and while he was lying on the scruff of his neck; Mgamada his eyes; hear the song were foreign annoying .. signed her eyes on the catenary of gold on his chest .. She wanted playing with your baby. . Vqdt it .. Vsakt her hand when she saw at the end of this catenation Cross Christians !! She called and broke down in tears and jumped .. .. closed the door and sat down with them and threatened them .. if she told anyone he would do it .. and it does! Bringing home Kalpaar scabby .. all avoid.

On the day of his mother he entered .. it .. and said to him: -

Drive me your car! The request does not answer her! .. When he stood up in the car .. Rkba told her: - Where!

She said: Dinner campus to pray! ; Withered hands on the steering wheel and tried to apologize .. has dried saliva in his throat Volan it strongly .. He went out like a walk on the coals .. When he arrived at the campus .. he told her sharp tone .. You Come down and pray .. and I Sontzerk here! ; I took the beloved mother begging him and wish him and her tears falling on her cheek ..: -

"Oh .. and I have come down with me and mention God .. .. May God guide you and bring you back to your religion .. oh .. and my hands are all minutes which earn wages" to no avail .. .. stubbornly insisted on his position wondrous.

Mother came down with tears .. .. bottomed and is in the car .. .. Glass closed doors and enter the concert tape (French) in the recording device .. and lowering of the voice .. and threw back his head to listen to him .. He said: -

What Fjani only a great voice shove sky Mecca and blasted mountains .. It is nice fresh software; voice Sheikh / Ali Mullah .. God is great .. God is great .. I bear witness there is no God but Allah ...

... Vdechlna horror .. Votefot (registered) and I was amazed .. and I was listening to the call; it was another covenant headset very long years ago; I swear without feeling me shed my tears on my cheeks .. and extended my hand to my chest Vqdt on the cross stinking; Vantzaath cut Slsalh violently and ire and possessed tidal wave of crying drew the attention of all over next to me on the way to campus. .. I came down from the car and ran quickly to the water closets Vensat my clothes and washed .. and entered the campus after an absence of seven years him and Islam! . When I saw the Kaaba fell on my knees from the horrors of the scene; and reverence for these crowds heartfelt that lead a Grand Mosque; and the horror position .. and realized with the imam what remained of prayer and bothered crying all around me .. After prayers .. taking the young man next to me reminds me of God and the restless from Roi .. and that God forgives all sins and repent of those who repent ..hkurth and I called him smothered voice; and emerged from the campus can hardly hold me .. my feet and reached my car and I found my beloved mother waiting for me next to her hand and Sjadtha .. Fanahrt on their feet and kiss her cry .. It crying and wiping her hand on my head .. compassionate gently lifted her hands to the sky .. and heard her say: _ "Praise be to you, O Lord, O Lord .. .. thank you, O Lord, what disappointed Dai and Rjaa .. .. .. thank God thank God." . opened her door and entered the car and we set off to the house and I could not talk to her from crying .. but I heard her say to me: _ "Oh neonatal .. God, what Jet to campus but Ahan pretend you .. oh and my hands .. and what God forget thee from Dai night .. not enough [4]! I am your mother does not stop praying Ahan God help you and bless you in my life. "

I looked at her and tried to respond Fajnguetna lesson I stopped my car on the side of the road .. I put my hand on my face and lifted up my voice crying a Tahedana .. and Ttmina .. so I felt I taken everything in my chest who they are and narrow and Kafr! .. After my return to the house burned all my books, tapes, gifts, and pictures of it conducted .. and tore everything reminds me of those dark days here and entered in a bitter struggle with the torment of conscience .. How chosen yourself to adultery? How surrendered to Nasraat debauched? How did the church? How you allowed yourself to lie to God and wear the cross? And God says: {and killed him and crucified him, but they almost} [women] from verse 157) How? And how?! Many questions bother me .. not for the egg-****l that God takes me from my hand .. .. old man Jalil fate of young people loyal; haunted me until completed save the three parts of the Koran in a short period does not let me at night and during the day .. and more attracted by the good creation Great literature .. Parts of God is good .. Oh Me Aqublna has promised you I said Lord, Lord, in your book Quran {Say to those who disbelieve that finished forgive them what has already ..oona} O Lord, forgive me, I finished what has already .. and I said: {Say O My servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of God that God forgives all sins: for He is the Forgiving, the Merciful} .. and I, O Lord, have lavished on myself in sins too much .. not forgive sins except You Forgive me forgiveness from you and have mercy on me you are Ghafur Rahim .. ..

After .. God Almighty gives slave nor neglects; and probably amounted to slave away from his Lord dimension does not please him back; but Allah, the Almighty is Knowing, Wise; forgiving of guilt and met Stern in punishment, with a length; there is no god but He, the determination ..

What a beautiful return to God; and tastier sincere repentance; and dreamed of God .. What Ohrana Socialized preachers Btelmus ills people; and try to get them out of the darkness into the light by permission of their Lord .. and wisdom and good advice and great patience and not to disdain people; or their schadenfreude; or exclusion guide them; God Almighty is the Controller of the hearts and its bank also came from Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas that he heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and says: «The hearts of the sons of Adam are all between two of the fingers Rahman beat as one, spend as he pleases» The prayer of the Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him:

«Oh God, our hearts Bank hearts cashing in on obedience» Narrated by Muslim .. Amen

قديم 2015-06-19, 14:20   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you very much شمس بريكة
For sharing the story

Keep in touch dear

قديم 2015-06-20, 19:41   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
اسامة مسلم
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اسامة مسلم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

inchaalah l will be her
but i wonna more detailes plz

Thanks To All

& Ramadhane kareem

قديم 2015-06-20, 21:26   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اسامة مسلم مشاهدة المشاركة
inchaalah l will be her
but i wonna more detailes plz

Thanks To All

& Ramadhane kareem

Hello there

Ramadan Kareem

Write a short repentance story that you have heard in our society

It may be your own story

Publish it in this page

Good luck

قديم 2015-06-24, 14:47   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
youcefmni
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية youcefmni

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam alaykum brothers ans sisters i will write a short story including the repentace of my friend from New Jersey, actually i have many friends who are converted to islam but i will write this one ���������
Well i know i girl from United States which converted to islam because she was inspired by her friend's ethics from morocco, she was like the majority of western girls :she drinkalcohol, she do bad things and all those stuff.
Once she started chatting with a guy from our neighbor country Morocco she saw in him a different personality and different ethics ,sometimes they were talking about religion and by the way she was christian but before that all what she knows about islam is : terrorism , killing an bad things because of the evil media.
She started discovering the reality of islam and she saw how much this religiob is beautiful and peaceful , she bought a quran (now she has 3 ) and after reading it she was more happy and she saw the truth.
She converted last year and she started fasting this year (it was the first ramadan for her) and by the way she started wearing hijab last week. Congratulations for her for embracing this beautiful religion
, may allah guide us to the right path .
I wang to write more but my phone battery is low 5%
��

قديم 2015-06-29, 11:13   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة youcefmni مشاهدة المشاركة
Salam alaykum brothers ans sisters i will write a short story including the repentace of my friend from New Jersey, actually i have many friends who are converted to islam but i will write this one ���������
Well i know i girl from United States which converted to islam because she was inspired by her friend's ethics from morocco, she was like the majority of western girls :she drinkalcohol, she do bad things and all those stuff.
Once she started chatting with a guy from our neighbor country Morocco she saw in him a different personality and different ethics ,sometimes they were talking about religion and by the way she was christian but before that all what she knows about islam is : terrorism , killing an bad things because of the evil media.
She started discovering the reality of islam and she saw how much this religiob is beautiful and peaceful , she bought a quran (now she has 3 ) and after reading it she was more happy and she saw the truth.
She converted last year and she started fasting this year (it was the first ramadan for her) and by the way she started wearing hijab last week. Congratulations for her for embracing this beautiful religion
, may allah guide us to the right path .
I wang to write more but my phone battery is low 5%
��
Your friend's story is touching

Thanks so much for sharing it
Good luck there!

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
competition, door, islam

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:01

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)