Dream Quotes - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Dream Quotes

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-02-16, 10:08   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
DôRsàfe
مراقب منتدى الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية DôRsàfe

الأوسمة
افضل التقاطة ديكورية أحسن موضوع لشهر فيفري 2015 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Dream Quotes

Hi everyOne ... ... i bring to you a topic about dream quotes enjoy ...

"Don't let go of your dreams. If you have determination and belief in your dreams, you will succeed in spite of your desire to let go. Catherine Pulsifer

"Despite what we've been taught, we don't have to be rich, famous or distinguished to make our dreams come true." Sharon **** & Graciela Sholander, Dream It Do It

"Set out each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for amazing things." Josh Hinds

"If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big." Donald Trump

"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the action stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living." Anais Nin

"Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they've got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you." William James

"Each sunrise gives hope to your dreams and light to your plans." William Ngwako Maphoto

"Daring to dream means daring to live." Robert H. Schuller, Success is Never Ending Failure is Never Final

"Without dreams, there is no reality!" Luis B. Couto

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." Goethe

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse." Walt Disney

"You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself." Diana Ross

"Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true." Napoleon Hill

"We've got to have a dream if we are going to make a dream come true." Denis Waitley

"Nothing happens unless first a dream." Carl Sandburg

"The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you." Tom Bradley

"Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours." Les Brown

i hope that you will like thiis ..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-17, 00:25   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
hamzakus
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية hamzakus

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank u so much dear I enjoyed it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-17, 10:29   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
DôRsàfe
مراقب منتدى الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية DôRsàfe

الأوسمة
افضل التقاطة ديكورية أحسن موضوع لشهر فيفري 2015 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hamzakus مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank u so much dear I enjoyed it
you're welcome Bro .. this is my Job

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
dream, quotes

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:51

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)