can never be understood - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

can never be understood

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-18, 14:14   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
algeria 03
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي can never be understood

cant be expland
have you ever been so angry at someone; but you cant tell them tham you are angry at them or the reason why;
because there is no words to explane it;;;;;;;;;even if you try to tell them ;they wouldnt understand;
or maybe you should be angry at your self that you expected tou much from them;;;;;;;;;;;
you just look at them and smile; as if nothing is going on inside;
you just hide it inside your hart and lett it burnwith no smoke; skream as loud as you can with no sound;
am so angry
some thing are nt able to be expland unless you live it your self

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 17:45   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

M001

Hello dear .... let me be honest with u ... i am from the kind of people who really can't keep something bad or anxious inside of them ... and i'm sure most of girls can't do so ... i faced some troubles ..and i was just in a similar situation ... u know what dear ??? if u can't tell people who make u angry ... tell it to someone else from ur friends ..i mean close friends ... because keeping aaall that inside will hurt u more and more
but the best way to do this ...is to leave them for a while ... don't be interested like u always were ! ... the usual presence of something ...will hide its Glow

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 17:48   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
amelhope
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amelhope

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

it's so hard to hide this feeling inside of you .isn't it?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 18:29   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
algeria 03
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asma1717 مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello dear .... let me be honest with u ... i am from the kind of people who really can't keep something bad or anxious inside of them ... and i'm sure most of girls can't do so ... i faced some troubles ..and i was just in a similar situation ... u know what dear ??? if u can't tell people who make u angry ... tell it to someone else from ur friends ..i mean close friends ... because keeping aaall that inside will hurt u more and more

but the best way to do this ...is to leave them for a while ... don't be interested like u always were ! ... the usual presence of something ...will hide its Glow
thank you a lot
but what if who i m angry at is who i considered my only fraend

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-18, 21:24   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
algeria 03
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amelhope مشاهدة المشاركة
it's so hard to hide this feeling inside of you .isn't it?
Tell me about it......it s so hard

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-19, 00:54   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة algeria 03 مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you a lot
but what if who i m angry at is who i considered my only fraend

Now in this point dear .. that's not ur ONLY friend ! because if u really wanna make new REAL friends ... u simply can ... ur only friend who u consider is just a wrong idea in ur mind which need to be changed.. . listen bb .. don't think that losing that friend is the end of the world .. because he or she .. already lose u according to ur speech in the topic

how can u stay sooo kind till the amount that ur ONLY friend lose u and hurt u ..but u still even can't stay far away from him or her ... in this level .. some ideas need to start taking a new direction ! ... KEEP STRONGER and SUPPORT ur OWN no mattar what ^_^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-19, 12:15   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
algeria 03
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة asma1717 مشاهدة المشاركة

Now in this point dear .. that's not ur ONLY friend ! because if u really wanna make new REAL friends ... u simply can ... ur only friend who u consider is just a wrong idea in ur mind which need to be changed.. . listen bb .. don't think that losing that friend is the end of the world .. because he or she .. already lose u according to ur speech in the topic

how can u stay sooo kind till the amount that ur ONLY friend lose u and hurt u ..but u still even can't stay far away from him or her ... in this level .. some ideas need to start taking a new direction ! ... KEEP STRONGER and SUPPORT ur OWN no mattar what ^_^
the first part`; i ll try to find a way to meet knew people. even though i cant trust any one
the second part`; even though they are not my freind any more but i talk to them as i talk to any normal person not as a friends

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-19, 14:10   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة algeria 03 مشاهدة المشاركة
the first part`; i ll try to find a way to meet knew people. even though i cant trust any one
the second part`; even though they are not my freind any more but i talk to them as i talk to any normal person not as a friends
OOOOOK .. nice decisions girl ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-19, 14:47   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
sarah mech
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية sarah mech

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

wow thanks God.....now i can understand very well......and I just realized how much i am stupid .....but no more blieve me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-19, 14:48   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
algeria 03
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sarah mech مشاهدة المشاركة
wow thanks God.....now i can understand very well......and I just realized how much i am stupid .....but no more blieve me
what do you meen !!!!!!!!!!!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 01:46   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
asma1717
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية asma1717

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes ... would u explain more please ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 10:00   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well, firstly I wish you will feel better soon.
Secondly, I think that sometimes we just misunderstand people, so we think that the way they act is wrong, and maybe it's the best way for them to explain their feelings.
I'm not in the side of those people who did that to you, but try to understand them or at least give them a chance.
There is a lovely lyrics of Yusuf Islam I want to share it with you all, it's wonderful about this subject, it says

*** Don't let me be misunderstood ***

People, do you understand me now,
If sometimes I feel a little mad
Don't you know no one alive can
Always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem a little sad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

You know sometimes, I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
Sometimes seems that all I have is worry
And then you're bound to see my other side
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

If I seem edgy, I want you to know
That I never mean to take it out on you
Life has its problems and I get more
Than my share
But that's one thing I never mean to do
I don't mean it

People, don't you know I'm only human
Don't you know I have faults like any one
But sometimes I find myself alone regretting
Some little thing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 13:38   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
أم حمزة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

that's true, as Mr Ahmed said, we may misunderstand people, so that we may be angry, so angry because we couldn't understand the reasons behind their actions.... and I guess that if you consider these peopole as your best and closest freinds, so a little talk about what happens between you two, from the heart would be good for building a strong freindship with them.....

misunderstanding people, and being angry at them are something HUMAIN, that happen between everybody.....

just take it easy, and think about a solution to get over your anger and fix it up...guess it is worthy....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 13:41   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
أم حمزة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

by the way, why do you think that talking to them, and trying to explain what really doesn't go with you, will not come up with a result ???

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 17:02   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
هيسواف اسلام
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية هيسواف اسلام

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up

welllll for me i dontopinion get angry from any one alot just because i dont meet or discuss with the bad pppl or the ppl that i dont like their behavior so if i disagree with my best friend about any thing i dont get it suriously and i accept there opinion without problems i rememebr now oneday in my univ i an my friends we tolk about the events in egypt and politic so each one of us has her opinion and the the debate was sharply for more than half hour so i told to them heyyyyy my friends come on dont let this subject make us lost and disagree with eachothers hmmmm so i want to say evoid the topics that can make you angry with your friend just for his or her thanks for you

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
understood

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)