I study in an american university - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I study in an american university

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-03-04, 09:15   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Mh01 I study in an american university

Hello everyone, i would like to open a discussion about higher education studies in different world. I would like to discover the education level of my country, meanwhile, i can tell you a lot of info about other education systems. And of course, we get to know each other !!!, that's the most important isn't it????

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-04, 11:04   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية سجودي لرب العالمين

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello , How are u ? i am a university student of English lge , i would like to know how is the way and the system of study out of my country and if u have some questions about our system i am ready to answer you if i have the right answer sur, also i wanna improve my English lge so maybe we can help each other . Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-04, 11:12   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
atheena
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية atheena

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello how are u well for me i have not get to the university yet
i'm still at high school

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-05, 06:50   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Luffy2
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة dadi1996 مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello everyone, i would like to open a discussion about higher education studies in different world. I would like to discover the education level of my country, meanwhile, i can tell you a lot of info about other education systems. And of course, we get to know each other !!!, that's the most important isn't it????
What do you study?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-05, 21:25   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Bouchra mimi
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Bouchra mimi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'm still high school student nd I wanna know more abt the system

Of high education in the university

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-06, 08:58   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi, I study mechanical engineering. i would like to pursue a bachelor in mechanical eng , and till a PHD

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-06, 09:11   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sara soso مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello , How are u ? i am a university student of English lge , i would like to know how is the way and the system of study out of my country and if u have some questions about our system i am ready to answer you if i have the right answer sur, also i wanna improve my English lge so maybe we can help each other . Peace
dear,

i am fine thanks, ! how about you??? . i am so happy that i will explain to you my system, the American system is very very very flexible, you can get a bachelor in 4 years normally, but if you study intensively, you may have it on 3years, or you may also have it on 5 years. There are two main terms of the academic year, Fall term, and spring term.( the summer term is optional) there are usually 3midterms exams, and one final exam. the importance of the course you are taking, other words, the value of the course you're taking depends on something called credits. credits are the number of hours of a particular course a student has. usually, to make sense for you, the major requirement courses consists of 4credit hours such as MATH 001 MATH 103, CHE 101 ..... the writing course WRI 001 and WRI 101 WRI 204 have 3 credits hours. so let's give an example about myself, this semester, i have 4 courses, and i have 14 credits hours, i have CHE 101( 4 cred) WRI 101( 3cred) MATH001 ( 4 cred) and ARA101 ( 3cred) if i succeed and pass all the courses i will acquire 14 credits, the minimum amount of credits to get the degree for engineering department is 140 credits.

i hope that's make sense to you . i am bad in explaining !!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-06, 09:12   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ooops ! i made a little tiny mistake !!! credits are the number of hours of a particular course a student has PER WEEK

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-06, 09:19   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[QUOTE=atheena;3992871127]hello how are u well for me i have not get to the university yet
i'm still at high school[/QUOTE

Hi, I am from Blida too !!!. I can give you an advice dear, If you have the opportunity to go study abroad, do not miss it. i suggest you to come to UAE ( united arab emirates) , they have good well known universities in addition to that, you feel comfortable for practicing your religion, meanwhile, UAE is like the paradise !!!!, believe me. so, if you are financially good, ask for studying abroad, with full respect to my country and the education in my country, You are not studying at all !!! you will realize that one day !!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-03-06, 15:19   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Hichem_The_Big_Boss
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi everybody and thanks for the interesting topic
first of all I am super interested in studying in Usa university one day the steps from Algeria are not that hard nor that easy but Good luck everyone.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-05-23, 07:01   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good luck dear.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-05-23, 14:46   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
Yasmine Asil
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Yasmine Asil

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am student at high school and really want to know how the study system around the world ....who know maybe we get the chance to be there ....tell me please ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-05-26, 08:35   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Yasmine Asil مشاهدة المشاركة
I am student at high school and really want to know how the study system around the world ....who know maybe we get the chance to be there ....tell me please ?
I have already mentioned valuable information early before. check it please.

Have a nice wonderful day. I f you need any specific answer, ask me.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-05, 17:28   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
ino sweet
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ino sweet

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon u

i m still stadying in secondary school

and

i ll be so glad if u tell me about registration in this university and Specialties available !!!

thank u

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-07, 01:30   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
استاد عمار
بائع مسجل (ب)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
american, study, university

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:34

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)