One Ever Lasting Memory - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

One Ever Lasting Memory

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-04-10, 17:49   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

Post One Ever Lasting Memory

It was one of the most heart warming memories with my best friend ever

We were standing in the bus station- waiting unwillingly- when she put her forehead on my right shoulder, right on my collar bone, where I could feel her thoughts, not just hear them. A part of them was sad, and I could understand that part very well. But there was always this thought I couldn’t understand at all, it was a mystery, and it’s exactly why I wanted her to talk that last night… but for the situation we were in, I couldn’t find any frustration or disappointment in me when she didn’t release her secret. So I didn’t care much about that thought… and I focused on enjoying the moment. We were together. Probably many eyes were on us, but neither of us cared. I leaned my head just enough to touch hers and I stayed that way. Then I started humming a song I liked, I didn’t know if she could hear it, or at least tell that I was humming. But I did know that she also liked the way we were standing together.
I saw the bus coming, but I couldn’t stop singing of fear that she would notice and lift her head to see… but I eventually made a move so that she wouldn’t feel the sadness in my heart when the bus would park next to us. She smiled in satisfaction, as if to say that it was enough for her. I smiled back not really convinced.

When I was on the bus moving back to my stupid college, I couldn’t help my tears. How hard it is to be away from her… how hard to leave her and not know how she’s feeling, what she’s thinking, what she’s saying…
And the most painful thing of all is the fact that this wouldn’t last. That this is going to end sooner or later. That one of us will be taken away from the other… taken forever.
I had to escape those thoughts; I was in front of too many people to let myself sink in sadness.
That day my father was coming back home. It was supposed to be happy. Supposed to be.
I remember I told her something very honest and direct that morning… it was one of those things that I rarely say because it somehow showed the deeps of my love for her.
“I would sacrifice my soul for you”
Did she grasp the meaning? Did she know that I meant what I said? The smile on her face said yes… but that stupid part of my mind always said maybe not in such questions… But did the answer matter? Not even a bit.

I made that morning a lasting memory… I locked it deep with my most precious and incredibly emotional memories. Those special ones that keep the inside of me happy and alive even in the darkest moments of life. It was something worth living for. Or even, worth dying for.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-04, 15:46   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
بوقرة الزعيم
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية بوقرة الزعيم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

goood one from you
you are the best girl

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-02, 11:44   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Asolvip
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Asolvip

الأوسمة
المرتبة الأولى 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's really nice, I enjoyed reading , god bless you , you are such skillful girl , when I was reading I really felt those emotions of friendship and the old day and the sweet memories

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-01, 20:13   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
أم دعاء 2
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية أم دعاء 2

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

nice story with nice words.
You choose beautiful colors to your words such as: honesty ,softness, kindness, tenderness,love and so many others
thank you

i will vote for you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-01, 22:26   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
sofmega
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية sofmega

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ah great words girl you moved i hope this club with take us higher into friendship level

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-06, 00:44   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
the fly boy
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية the fly boy

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Right to the deep sister Kiki Wallah
what do you say then about the most beloved ppl
to the us n how the time forced them to change u sit with them
but u feel like thier r away
?
+
I hope u r fine
it's been ages since u were around here

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-06, 06:15   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى~
مشرفة منتدى أساتذة التعليم العالي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

GR8
May Allah Reward You sis
Keep going

آخر تعديل سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى~ 2013-07-06 في 06:18.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-06, 15:23   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you ALL for your NICE comments, I truly appreciate it, it's so kind of you

nothing in the whole world can match the feeling of true friendship.

اقتباس:
what do you say then about the most beloved ppl
to us, n how the time forced them to change, u sit with them
but u feel like thier r away
?

I heard once that change is the only constant thing in the world, everything changes, so as answer to your question, my brother, I'd tell them it was nice having them a part of my book stroy..
you see, some people come to our lives as BLESSINGS, and some come as LESSONS
-------------
my best wishes to everyone

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-09, 14:04   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi kikou
how're u girl!!
I read it, so nice
I'll be back to speak in details but not now , later would be better^^
hey ther's a long list and i should read to all the condidats
Fair enough hhhhhh
See you
Best of luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
lasting, memory

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)