Members' Quiz!! - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Members' Quiz!!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-02-03, 22:00   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
staifia
عضو متألق

الصورة الرمزية staifia

الأوسمة
فعالية المطابخ المركز الاول 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am my days are similar
Emmmm , I get up in the morning and I drink coffee and juise , and then organize the house, i do not have what I'm doing because i finished my studies and become sitting at home i do not to working because I like to sleep ,, and more of my time on the Internet.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-03, 22:40   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
سلواان
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in the first thanks for the invitation
i'm not good in english however ...hear my small post
I wake up every day without a specific time
when I wake up I decide to either travel or going to cities
I do not have a specific program
I hate adjust my time
I eat when I am hungry
I sleep whenever I feel sleepy
I left work last year
So I felt like the bird loosely
I am free free free

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-03, 23:03   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
optimism
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية optimism

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for invitation
I think last paragraph writting from 2010 when I had work exam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,realy I forget.....and difficult search the words,,,,,,,,,,,
my daily activities is a secret !!!!!............I gat up at 7 to go my work............I come back to home at 4 ,,,,,,,,,when I pray and eat my dinner and coffe,,,,,,,,,,,,than i watch tv but Iam not free to choose my favorite channel,,,,,,,,,my mother is the boss,,,,,,,,, another tv my father watch news,,,,,,,,,,,, i stay with her ……finally i stay and live the internet world,,,,,,,,,go to sleep
now ,,,,,,,,,,,you can laugh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks ,,,,,,,,,,i enjoy it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-03, 23:50   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا لكل الاعضاء المشاركين في المسابقة ...
عند اكتمال قدوم باقي الفقرات ...
ستظهر نتائج ما أبدعته عقولكم
حظ موفق للجميع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-04, 12:41   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
إكرام ملاك
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية إكرام ملاك

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز أحسن عضو لسنة 2013 المرتبة الاولى وسام المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello Members forum djelfa
i m very happye to write this paragraph after 10 yaers
thanks narina about this.

how to live my days...!!!!!!!

i gut up evrye day at 6.00 h
Im pray and eat my breakfast ....after raeding her. finally go to my work . in the evening i m **** dinner and raeding her if the connection nace
at 10.00h go to sleepi can't passte .
this is my generality a bout my activity bitwine all this i watch tv .red books. go to shopping or my familly or ....... if i have a time
in the
Weekend go to save quran and learning tajwid .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-04, 15:07   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
ورود العلم
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ورود العلم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نارينا مشاهدة المشاركة

May it be so ....
We are waiting for you dear ...

Good luck

thank u dear......

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-04, 16:20   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
ورود العلم
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ورود العلم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello all my friend ; How are u??
firstly I want to introduce my self .my name is <3 wafa<3

I'm from Biskra ...I'm 19 year ...my favorite sport is tennis
, and my hoppy is drawing...now I will tell you about daily activities every day...this year is defferent from all previous years because through I pass my baccalaureate exam with good result but I was staying in my home this year ...for personnel causes ..I always get’s up at 7 o’clock…I pray firstely then I have my breakfast ..after that I help mum in the menage ..and coock with her the lunch ..at 12 o’clock we have the lunch …and when I finish all my works and after noon prayer I stay watching TV ..
At 2 : 30 I go to work by computer ..I over my account Djelfa forum and I help my friends who will pass baccalaureate exam this year …after 3.30 I go for prepare my self to pray (l3asser prayer)… and I read the coran then I have the milk with coffee
After 5 o’clock I go to help my mother for prepare the dinner …then I pray the maghrib prayer ..after that we eat the dinner ..and I wash the dishes…then after evining prayer I go back to work by computer and also I over my account in Djelfa forum and I answer the questions of my friends there …at Almost ten o’clock or half past ten I revise some math and physique lessons because I can’t live without study at 12 o'clock I go to my bed

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-04, 22:38   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
roza montero
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية roza montero

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon you thank you very much miss narina for invitation i would like to prticipate with you
well my days are all similar as a university student i get up at 06:00 every day i pray first then i organise my room to facilitate cleaning the house for my mother because she is a teacher so she has not enough time then i prepare my self to university i dont take my breakfast i cant eat any thing at the morningi go by bus ;it is far from my hous by 18 kilometers so leave the at 07:15 .
at university i get my courses some times i back home to have lunch and some other i go with my friends to eat fast food
after that i start afternoun courses . i return my home at 17 i pray #dohr and asr# then i take a brake and involve in kitchen
i always help my mother in preparing meals except e exams time at 18:30 we have dinner and every one of do what he wants
i watch tv but before that i pray #hicha and maghrib then check our group in f a c e b o o k then directly to my account in djelfa forum but some times i go to
bed because i am tired i try hard to revise as maximum as i can to make my mother and my self satisfied
the end:-D this id ly routin am waiting your evaluation miss god bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-06, 14:19   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you

This is my trial

Since it is called routine,so everything is repeated.I wake up at 06:20 except when I don't have class at 08:00 or on weekends.I have breakfast,wash my face,brush my teeth.After that,I pray.Next,I put on my clothes and my way university.I attend my class,discuss with my classmates as well.When the teacher tells us:"you may leave",I go directly home.I arrive exhausted,hungry and sleepy.I wash my hands to have lunch.After finishing,I switch on my pc to have look then sleep.I sometimes sleep with my clothes because of tiredness.When I wake up,I pray. Later,I turn on my pc again.Furtherafter,I pray.So,directly to the internet.I talk with friends and relatives.When it is time,I go to bed to sleep.Then,I wake up.There is no need for repeating because I will talk about the same activities.Now,what do you think about my routine?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-14, 17:15   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
راية الاسلام1
۝دُرّة قِسم تحْفيظ القُرآنْ۝

الصورة الرمزية راية الاسلام1

إحصائية العضو

Wah

slm nariinooooo
i promised u that when i finish my exams i will participate
but when i read the paragraph of عابد لله i felt like this hhhh
god bless you honeyyyyyy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-14, 19:23   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة راية الاسلام1 مشاهدة المشاركة
slm nariinooooo
i promised u that when i finish my exams i will participate
but when i read the paragraph of عابد لله i felt like this hhhh
god bless you honeyyyyyy

Hello Raya ..
.you have a good writing style ...why not ??

I'm waiting for your paragraph dear

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-15, 00:26   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
موسى ابن الماء
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية موسى ابن الماء

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello everyone
nothing unusual in my daily life, just hardly getting out of bed, take cup of coffee, go to study come back after 8 hours take a little nap sitting in front of computer till late hours then go to bed again,sometime i have some action in my life but this is the routine.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-15, 19:33   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عابد لله مشاهدة المشاركة
Me? I really ignore who I am. I've lived by myself for 5 years so far. My day seems to be the same episode of a tedious serial. I spend night chatting here and there. I always get up at dawn to pray and go back to my bed which I miss only when I have to work at eight. I have to wake up again at 7.00 and get dressed and leave to my parents' where I have my special black cofee which my mother makes. Then, I begin teaching English to pupils who likes everything except Inglish. I , of course, try to motivate them but in vain. I used to like this job but recently it is setting me up. At 12.00, I go back to my flat where I prepere my lunch before I switch on my TV set to watch my favourite cartoon "The Smurfs" which is broadcasted at 13.00. If I don't work in the afternoon, I check my ******** and then hurry to my bed to grap some Z's before getting up for the Asr prayer and travel back to my parents' for the coffee of the evening, a felling that I can never miss. Nights are similar in my life. sitting for hours in front of my desktop pc moving the cursor from ******** to the forum of Djelfa. To make long story short, my life seems to be a page from the novel of "Donkishot Di la Mancha ".

Outstanding paragraph Mr Abed.....
I really congratulate you together with the Smurfs !!

آخر تعديل نارينا 2015-02-15 في 19:35.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-02-16, 23:41   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
abou marwan
قدماء المنتدى

الصورة الرمزية abou marwan

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز المشرف المميز 2014 المشرف المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello
am back to write my post
my life is a bit quiet work, home, Internet
the weekend i play games on line - yes old man like me play games withe old men ofc -
In my free time i try to write some tutorials about Gnu/linux and open source softwares if i am in good mood maybe i try to model something - 3D modeling using blender, 2D with Gimp or InKscape.
Ps: ppl write posts before me your life is so hard ( Get a Life )
good luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
members', quiz!!

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:58

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)