Is Jesus the Son of God? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Is Jesus the Son of God?

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2019-09-29, 10:30   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
fr.english
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية fr.english

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Is Jesus the Son of God?

Is Jesus the Son of God?
----
--
The Bible in which it says that the Messiah is the son of God is the same Bible in which the lineage of the Messiah ends with Adam (peace be upon him), and he too is described as a son of God.

“Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli … the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God”

[Luke 3:23-38]

This is the same Bible that describes Israel in the same terms:

“Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son”

[Exodus 4:22]

Something similar appears in the Book of Hosea:

“When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son”

[Hosea 11:1]

The same is said of Soloman (peace be upon him):

“He said to me: 'Solomon your son is the one who will build my house and my courts, for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father”

[I Chronicles 28:6]

Were Adam, Israel and Soloman all other sons of God, before the Messiah (peace be upon him)? Exalted be Allaah far above what they say!

Indeed, in the Gospel of John itself there is an explanation of what is meant by this being a son; it includes all the righteous servants of God, so there is nothing unique about Jesus or any other Prophet in this regard.

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name”

[John 1:3]

Something similar appears in the Gospel of Matthew:

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God”

[Matthew 5:8-9]

This usage of the word “son” in the ******** of the Bible is a ****phor for the righteous servant of God, without it implying anything special or unique about the way in which he is created, or describing him literally as the offspring of God. Hence John says:

“How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!”

[1 John 3:1]

For the same reason Adam is also called a son of God – exalted be Allaah far above that.

There remains the issue of Eesa (peace be upon him) being described as a son of God, and what they fabricated about the Lord of the Worlds, saying that He was the father of the Messiah (peace be upon him). This too is not unique in the ******** of the Gospels:

“Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'”

[John 20:17]

In one text he says that God is a father to them too, and that God is the God of them all.

So let them say if they wish that we are all the children and the beloved of God, as God said of their forefathers. In that case there is nothing special about the Messiah so that they should worship him instead of Allaah. Or let them be stubborn and follow something other than true guidance, with no clear Book. This is something that anyone could do.

Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the heavens and the Lord of the earth, the Lord of the Worlds, for the blessing of Islam that He has bestowed upon us.

O Allaah, guide us to Your straight path, The way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:25   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:29   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:31   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:36   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:37   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:39   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:45   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:47   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2022-02-10, 16:48   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
unfrolicsome
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)