For this reason I'm not "fan" with Tupac anymore - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

For this reason I'm not "fan" with Tupac anymore

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-04-16, 11:07   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي For this reason I'm not "fan" with Tupac anymore

For this reason I'm not "fan" with Tupac anymore

Well, I'm not going to say much, just a couple of words, people who knows Rap and Rapers, they will for sure knows Loon Badboy, he had a really successful song the name of the song was "I need a girl", I'm not here doing a commercial for the song, but people who knows this person "ex Loon Badboy" they will understand why I'm not "fan" anymore with Tupac, or any other singer, it's really hard to explain that

But I will give this example, "maybe" someone understand, we have just one bottle, and we have to put on it just one kind of solution, we can not mix between two solution, even you can mix between two kind of solutions, but believe me with time we will find just one solution on our bottle, so we have to be smart and choose which solution we must put on our bottles

Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 14:03   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

people who know Loon Badboy will understand why aren't you a fan of 2pac any more??!! ... what does that rapper has to do with 2pac! and i guess the solution you mean is to not be a fan with any other artist

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 16:02   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Jimmy The Rap Soldie مشاهدة المشاركة
people who know Loon Badboy will understand why aren't you a fan of 2pac any more??!! ... what does that rapper has to do with 2pac! and i guess the solution you mean is to not be a fan with any other artist
I know that you said what's the relation between Loon and Tupac and music, he must be crazy this person who make this comparaison, let me tell you the whole story, it was 2008, when Loon Badboy converted to Islam, and his name been "Amir Junaid Muhadith" I saw an interview between him and Sheikh Mohammed Al-Awadhi, and he asked him one question it changed my life, he asked do you want to sing again ? the answer it was so simple but perfect, he said the true muslim dosen't listen to music, do you know how had passed on his conversion to Islam when he said that? just a year and few months !! before 2008 he had a perfect life for an American Rap star, money, women, cars ... you know what he said ?? he said I never felt happy that time !! yeah the true happiness he found her in Islam

I will be honest with you, I kept listening to music two years after I saw that interview, but I never listened to his songs anymore, I even asked my friends to don't listen to his songs too, and most of them did what I said, it was hard for me to quit music, I liked music so much
But I always felt guilty, and I always want to quite listening to music, until it come that day when I said I have to do it, I have to take my decision, and stop listening to music, I start deleting my discography albums, more than 100 Gb of music, it was hard really hard for me to do it, I took the decision alone, and maybe it was the second important decision I took in my whole life, the reaction of my friends it was so wired, because they knew how much I liked music, but they did respect my decision.

I always pray even when I listen to music, but praying and listening to music the taste of that pray is so different than that pray when you are listening to Quran, that the meaning of my example, the bottle is our heart and the solution are Quran or music, you can just put one kind of it in your heart, so you have to choose between Quran or music, they will never can be in the same bottle

I know that's hard to understand, I had two years to realize this specially when I was addicted to music, but I made it, I stopped listening to music, and I hope that I will stay like this, or maybe better

In the end I hope that you got my point, my best wishes Bro
Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 17:56   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well my brother .. first of all let me say thnx for the reply and i deeply congratulate you for doing something i couldn't do my self ... quitting music ... well at first when u said in prince's topic that you were a fan of 2pac but not any more i thought it was for an other reason ... that you have an idea that's against pac's views or something .... and today when i read your topic saying the reason why you aren't a fan of pac any more i knew why ... through ur describtion of the two solutions and bottle ... i knew that you meant Qur'an and music ... i knew that u meant sins and good deeds ... and that's why in my reply i said : "and i guess the solution you mean is to not be a fan with any other artist" ... means to quit music ... but i didn't say quit music directly ... i just gave a hint ... cus u decided to start with the clue giving type of answering first ... but bro! ... from the beginning to now you just should've said i don't listen to 2pac because directly music is 7aram ... why do u think none will understand that!! maybe some or most won't accept the idea of stopping music but bro every one would believe it's 7aram like sooner or later ones who don't know will get sure from the very first interview they see about 7okm sama3 almosi9a in islam ..... that's all ^^ and ... congratulations again brother .. you are strong ... keep up ... may ALLAH always help u beat the bad side in u
salam
^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 18:27   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

M001 ما شاء الله

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة
I know that you said what's the relation between Loon and Tupac and music, he must be crazy this person who make this comparaison, let me tell you the whole story, it was 2008, when Loon Badboy converted to Islam, and his name been "Amir Junaid Muhadith" I saw an interview between him and Sheikh Mohammed Al-Awadhi, and he asked him one question it changed my life, he asked do you want to sing again ? the answer it was so simple but perfect, he said the true muslim dosen't listen to music, do you know how had passed on his conversion to Islam when he said that? just a year and few months !! before 2008 he had a perfect life for an American Rap star, money, women, cars ... you know what he said ?? he said I never felt happy that time !! yeah the true happiness he found her in Islam

I will be honest with you, I kept listening to music two years after I saw that interview, but I never listened to his songs anymore, I even asked my friends to don't listen to his songs too, and most of them did what I said, it was hard for me to quit music, I liked music so much
But I always felt guilty, and I always want to quite listening to music, until it come that day when I said I have to do it, I have to take my decision, and stop listening to music, I start deleting my discography albums, more than 100 Gb of music, it was hard really hard for me to do it, I took the decision alone, and maybe it was the second important decision I took in my whole life, the reaction of my friends it was so wired, because they knew how much I liked music, but they did respect my decision.

I always pray even when I listen to music, but praying and listening to music the taste of that pray is so different than that pray when you are listening to Quran, that the meaning of my example, the bottle is our heart and the solution are Quran or music, you can just put one kind of it in your heart, so you have to choose between Quran or music, they will never can be in the same bottle

I know that's hard to understand, I had two years to realize this specially when I was addicted to music, but I made it, I stopped listening to music, and I hope that I will stay like this, or maybe better

In the end I hope that you got my point, my best wishes Bro
Salam

Peace be upon you
well brother, i couldn't but reply when I read what you wrote, it's hard for me not to interact in such a subject
and all I got to say is: hats down for you, brother
may Allah keep yo firm on His Deen... may He lighten your heart with Quran and keep you always on the straight path
I truly wish everyone would benifit from this and quit listening to music
music does nothing but corrupt the heart of a muslim and pull it away from Allah

if someone trie ONE time and put Quran in his ears instead of some silly song he'll understand the diffrence
it would be very easy
it calms the soul
it brings peace
how not... when it is the speech of The Most Merciful

may Allah guide us all and forgive all our sins before we die

one can never get sure that he'll wake yomorrow, so it's just lieing to one's self if he said I'll quit someday... it's not true to say we love Allah and in the same time we disobey Him

ya Allah make us among Your righteous servants
Ameen

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 18:45   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Jimmy The Rap Soldie مشاهدة المشاركة
but bro! ... from the beginning to now you just should've said i don't listen to 2pac because directly music is 7aram ... why do u think none will understand that!! maybe some or most won't accept the idea of stopping music but bro every one would believe it's 7aram like sooner or later ones who don't know will get sure from the very first interview they see about 7okm sama3 almosi9a in islam ..... that's all ^^ and ... congratulations again brother .. you are strong ... keep up ... may ALLAH always help u beat the bad side in u
salam
^^
Well, Thanks for your replay, you're such a kind person Jim
The truth is I didn't think that you will get it easily, most of people who I talked with them about this subject they don't get it easily, so again my big respect for you bro and honestly -let it between us- I couldn't say anything about music, because I still have feelings for her, so I'm just going step by step; and I'm not strong but I'm a fighter

anyway my best wishes to you Jim and all
Thank you for your prayers
May Allah bless you all
Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 18:47   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salééééém

well, hello everybody
congratulations bro for ur achievement
but u should know that 2PAC IS not the only singer

i agree with JIMMY about every word he said

well,congratulations again

peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 18:52   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
Peace be upon you
well brother, i couldn't but reply when I read what you wrote, it's hard for me not to interact in such a subject
and all I got to say is: hats down for you, brother
may Allah keep yo firm on His Deen... may He lighten your heart with Quran and keep you always on the straight path
I truly wish everyone would benifit from this and quit listening to music
music does nothing but corrupt the heart of a muslim and pull it away from Allah

if someone trie ONE time and put Quran in his ears instead of some silly song he'll understand the diffrence
it would be very easy
it calms the soul
it brings peace
how not... when it is the speech of The Most Merciful

may Allah guide us all and forgive all our sins before we die

one can never get sure that he'll wake yomorrow, so it's just lieing to one's self if he said I'll quit someday... it's not true to say we love Allah and in the same time we disobey Him

ya Allah make us among Your righteous servants
Ameen
May Allah bless you sister, all what you said is true, again Thanks

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 19:00   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أميرة العرب مشاهدة المشاركة
salééééém

well, hello everybody
congratulations bro for ur achievement
but u should know that 2PAC IS not the only singer

i agree with JIMMY about every word he said

well,congratulations again

peace
Thank you Princess, and I know that he is not the only singer, but I just mentioned him as an example the most popular singer, and once he was my best singer too
my best wishes sister
Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-16, 19:14   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة
Well, Thanks for your replay, you're such a kind person Jim
The truth is I didn't think that you will get it easily, most of people who I talked with them about this subject they don't get it easily, so again my big respect for you bro and honestly -let it between us- I couldn't say anything about music, because I still have feelings for her, so I'm just going step by step; and I'm not strong but I'm a fighter

anyway my best wishes to you Jim and all
Thank you for your prayers
May Allah bless you all
Salam
don't thank me bro ... it's just truth has been said ^^ .... and true not any one would get it normally ... but it's the truth after all ... and though u still have feelings toward music u still r strong bro ^^ ... and even though u said u aren't strong but u r strong bro ^^ ... not any one can do what you did ... only a strong hearted Muslim is able to divorce all these astray days corruption ... congratulations again and keep up bro ... don't let'em knock u down out there
peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-17, 17:23   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well done bro that was really sooo deep and none else may have the courage that u have
to confess such thing
we have to reenter Islam i think

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-17, 18:58   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة انتصار1995 مشاهدة المشاركة
well done bro that was really sooo deep and none else may have the courage that u have
to confess such thing
we have to reenter Islam i think
Thank you sister

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-18, 12:54   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
وشآح الصبآ
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية وشآح الصبآ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ooook,, what id did understand that you was a big fan of tupac
than you loved that other one ,,
i'am confused ,,,really confused..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-18, 15:31   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وشآح الصبآ مشاهدة المشاركة
ooook,, what id did understand that you was a big fan of tupac
than you loved that other one ,,
i'am confused ,,,really confused..

Well, honestly I didn't get you ?? I mean who is the other one ?? Do you mean "ex Loon" ?? because if you mean him, he been a good Muslim and he stopped music, you can search about him on you_tube, and you will see what I'm talking about, but if you mean someone else, well in this case I will be the one who is confused
My best wishes sister
Salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-18, 19:23   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
ورد25
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ورد25

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon u

i don't want a debate in this thread I'll tell u advice Leave aside the music and never save the baker Quran that makes ur heart reassuring and God has given us the opportunity to live but on the condition that we choose which way ur offspring if Leave songs trust me will not make you a special person
There are songs better than this you are talking about such as Maher Zain..Sami Yusuf a lot I hope that u give urself a chance to listen to her & I'm sure u'll like it

Be A Muslim& Proud Of It love ur self without Music & Songs Take the Koran beginning u

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
"fan", anymore, reason, tupac

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:01

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)