موضوع مميز Award time … so congratulation to our special members - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Award time … so congratulation to our special members

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-20, 17:24   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

Flower2 Award time … so congratulation to our special members

Salam every one !!

Well, it's award time, time to honor our esteemed special members, who worked hard in the few last months. It's the time to give them back for their great subjects and their unique way of communication with others.

Of course there are many other who deserve such a badge, but this time we just choosed three special members, so congratulation to :

Hillin
انتصار1995
Karim-Rap-4-Life

They deserved the badge of special person,

So, congratulation, We wish you more of success, and much of creativity, thank you for your special work !!

That's not the end, we have two more gifts to two members for their remarkable presence in this group, and the winers are:

spy4me
kiki

So, congratulation you two, your gift is 1000 points for your remarkable presence, and we wish you more creativity. Thank you !

In the end we will give 600 points to aliass for her creativity even she is a new member.

So congratulation to all our winers for this time, and we wish good luck to the rest.

Honestly, you all deserve some gifts, because you all worked hard, but this time we choosed those members, and the next time maybe it will be your turn, so keep in touch with our forum, and try to work hard more, try to explode your energy and show us your creativity.

Together we can make this forum a better place to learn & to have fun.

May Allah bless you all brothers & sisters.

Salam!

آخر تعديل أحمد بوفاريك 2013-08-20 في 17:29.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-20, 22:15   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Wow I'm very happy Brother Ahmed, Thank you for your efforts this nice attitude from you motivate the members to stay in connection with this sweet home. I'm always doing my best to keep active and post and share what I think. I would like to thank you for your effort and encouraging and other moderators especially Sister White cloud we never heard of these things before thanks Allah you came to save what left coz due to the lack of controlling the section and due to the lack of interest on it an dits members many Active members skipped it all gone with the wind. first we saw the contest and it proved that we're still alive and trying to work the forum then your awards and it seems that there will other surprises that we'll enjoy right!
thanks again I hope this will push members to be active and being present everyday. I want to say congratulation to the members Hillin, Intisar, Kiki, Spy , Aliass....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 11:13   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة

Wow I'm very happy Brother Ahmed, Thank you for your efforts this nice attitude from you motivate the members to stay in connection with this sweet home. I'm always doing my best to keep active and post and share what I think. I would like to thank you for your effort and encouraging and other moderators especially Sister White cloud we never heard of these things before thanks Allah you came to save what left coz due to the lack of controlling the section and due to the lack of interest on it an dits members many Active members skipped it all gone with the wind. first we saw the contest and it proved that we're still alive and trying to work the forum then your awards and it seems that there will other surprises that we'll enjoy right!
thanks again I hope this will push members to be active and being present everyday. I want to say congratulation to the members Hillin, Intisar, Kiki, Spy , Aliass....

Thank you dear brother for the sweet comment, just to make everything clear, the idea it was the idea of our sister the supervisor of this section The White cloud, I just presented it; so I thank her for her efforts, because she did really great job, may Allah bless her.

About other members, pleas don't think that we forget about you, or about your efforts, next time it could be you who will get the badge, just keep active.

May Allah bless you all.

آخر تعديل أحمد بوفاريك 2013-08-21 في 14:11.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 12:17   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you
That was a very nice surprise, something totally new to our beloved English section... and it's definitely an amazing idea to keep things alive here...
So thank you a lot, brother Ahmed and sister White Cloud... you're working real hard to get this forum to its top and we all appreciate it deeply. I really feel so grateful. may Allah bless you.
In sha Allah our forum will get better and better and we'll all be proud of being a part of it.
thank you again... and congratualtions for the members mentioned above.
Just one last thing... I want to say a BIG thanks for every single member in the English section, because if it wasn't for their participations and posts and threads.. this part of the forum would be dead long ago... it's really an honor to be among you, guys, keep it up!

salutations to all.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 12:50   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you dear brother for the sweet comment, just to make everything clear, the idea it was the idea of our sister the supervisor of this section The White cloud, I just presented it; so I thank her for her efforts, because she did really great job, may Allah bless her.

About other members, pleas don't think that we forget about you, or about your efforts, next time it could be who will get the badge, just keep active.

May Allah bless you all.

Really, I did not know but yeah it's the same when to see our moderators caring for the section thanks a lot and may allah help you guiding and controlling it
salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 13:00   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي thank you so much

Hi every body
Wow, first of all i’d like to thank brother Ahmed.B and the White Cloud for their great efforts and their new bright ideas which encourage us to do always the best. Then I really thank you (my friends) for standing by my side, “my topics ‘d be meaningless without your supportive comments( Thank you so much guys)”. I’d like to congratulate the other winners “ brothers karim & spy, sisters “kikou and intissar” C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S really feel happy for you and surelyI wish the Best for the rest Whee,^^ I’m really happy and getting speechless lol so Many thanks
Lovely day
Regards

الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg 8175[1].jpg‏ (7.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 4)

آخر تعديل Hillin 2013-08-21 في 13:02.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 13:29   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Congratulations everyone
^^
You guys really deserved your badges
Keep it up

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-21, 14:34   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i guess i'm kinda late as usual ^^
thank you every one i don't know if i really deserve it or not but beeing with my beloved family here in our full house means to me alots
soo ,congarats to my sisters hellin n kiki n our lil sis allias as well for the brothers karim n spy
then,our home is full of talented ppl who really love english n its love gathers us here togather so there are alots who deserve such things here

thank you again we are really thankful for ue efforts

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 17:46   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
aliass
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية aliass

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

brother ahmed and sister white cloud thnx for your efforts and congrats to all the winners
may gode gather this family as it was b4
wish you all succes
ps: i didn't get my prise yet .....heh

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-08-22, 17:58   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة aliass مشاهدة المشاركة
brother ahmed and sister white cloud thnx for your efforts and congrats to all the winners
may gode gather this family as it was b4
wish you all succes
ps: i didn't get my prise yet .....heh

I know sister !! We are all waiting for the administration to give you your gifts.

Just be patient and you will get your points soon.

Thank you!!

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
award, congratulation, members, spécial, time

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)