Mother L a n g u a g e in Algeria [Debate] - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Mother L a n g u a g e in Algeria [Debate]

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2016-07-24, 11:26   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
dexterman
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

B1 Mother L a n g u a g e in Algeria [Debate]

Note: For some reason this forum is not allowing me to write: l a n g u a g e normally, it turns it into stars ****
I'm gonna write it this way: l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e.

It is for sure difficult to give a definition to "Mother L-a-n-g-u-a-g-e" so that it is accepted everywhere, under different circumstances.

One of the most well known definitions is that the mother l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e is the l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e that is inherited from mothers.

In other words, even if your father speaks a l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e that is different from your mother's l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e, the l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e you learn from your mother will still be considered as your mother l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e.

If we take this definition and take a look around us, a question will be sparked, is it true that the Mother l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e of Algerians is Arabic?

Despite the fact that the shared knowledge in society considers Arabic as our mother l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e, the previous definition puts it clear that it is not.

Algerians have their own l-a-n-g-u-a-g-es like Daridja and Tamazight and both of them may resemble Arabic,however, it's not right to consider them as "Arabic", neither taking from them the status of l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e given the fact that a l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e is a tool of communication and the letters are used in communication more than Arabic itself.

So, where is the abnormality in this issue? Is there a definition to mother l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e which is specific to Algerians that should be added to dictionaries?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-07-25, 08:29   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
dexterman
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

My Lord!
Where are you people?

How can we contribute to this forum,
if no one wants to be engaged in a debate in English?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-07-31, 17:04   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
شوقي بوشاقور
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well in my humble opinion, I don't think Mother Langua'ge means your Mother's Langua'ge, it is more like your Langua'ge of Origin so for us it would be Arabic because of that mostly and of Majority (because Tamazight for example is a lot older than Arabic in our Country) as for other Sub-Langa'ges like Tamazight and Tergi and such they're specific to 1 or 2 Locatio'ns and very few people actually do speak them so they don't count as actual official Langua'ges.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:58

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)