40 hadeeth on The Islamic personality - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

40 hadeeth on The Islamic personality

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2016-02-04, 22:01   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أم سمية الأثرية
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية أم سمية الأثرية

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

Post 40 hadeeth on The Islamic personality

HADEETH 1: Purity and Sincerity of Intention
From 'Umar ibn al-Khattaab (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Actions are but by intentions and there is for every person only that which he intended. So he whose migration was for Allaah and His Messenger, then his migration was for Allaah and His Messenger, and he whose migration was to attain some worldly goal or to take a woman in marriage, then his migration was for that which he migrated.

Reported by al-Bukhari (English Translation Volume 1 Page 1 No. 1) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. Vol. 3, page 1056, no. 4692)

HADEETH 2: Distinctness
From Ibn 'Umar (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: I have been sent before the Hour so that Allaah alone should be worshipped without any partner for Him, and my provision has been placed beneath the shade of my spear, and subservience and humiliation have been placed upon those who disobey my orders, and whoever imitates a people then he is one of them.

Reported by Ahmad (no. 5114) and others with hasan (good) isnaad (chain of narration). I have spoken about it in more detail in my footnotes to al-Hikamul Jadeerah bil Idhaa'ah (pg. 1-3) of Ibn Rajab

HADEETH 3: Justice and Being Justly Balanced
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Love the one whom you love to a certain degree (moderately), perhaps one day he will be someone for whom you have hatred, and hate the one for whom you have hatred to a certain degree (moderately), perhaps one day he will be one whom you love.

Reported by at-Tirmidhee (no. 1997) and others by way of Suwayd ibn 'Amr al-Kalbee: Hammad ibn Salamah narrated to us from Ayyoob as-Sakhtiyanee from Muhammad ibn Seereen from him. This isnaad is Saheeh (authentic) if Allaah wills.

HADEETH 4: Striving Against One's Desires
From al-'Alaa ibn Ziyaad who said: A man asked 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'Aas, saying: Which of the Believers is best in his Islaam? He replied: He from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe. He asked: Then what is the best Jihaad? He replied: He who strives against his own self and desires for Allaah. He asked: Then which of those who migrates (performs hijrah) is best? He replied: He who strives against his own self and desires for Allaah. He asked: Is it something you have said O 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr, or Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam)? He said: Rather Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said it.

Reported by Ibn Nasr al-Marwazee in Ta'zeem Qadris Salaat (no. 639)

HADEETH 5: Gentleness
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Indeed Allaah is gentle and loves gentleness, and gives due to gentleness that which He does not give to harshness.

Reported by Ibn Majah (no. 3688) and Ibn Hibaan (no. 549)

HADEETH 6: Returning to the Truth
From Ibn 'Abbaas (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There is no believing servant except that he has a sin which he commits from time to time, or a sin in which he persists in and does not abandon until he leaves this world. Indeed the Believer was created as one who is frequently tried and tested, who often repents (then) forgets. When he is admonished he accepts the admonition.

Reported by at-Tabaraanee in al-Mu'jamul Kabeer (no. 11,810) its chain of narration is hasan.

HADEETH 7
: Responsibility
From 'Umar (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Each of you is a guardian and is responsible for those whom he is in charge of. So the ruler is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects; a man is the guardian of his family and is responsible for those under his care; a woman is a guardian of her husband's home and is responsible for those under her care; a servant is the guardian of his master's wealth and is responsible for that which he is entrusted with; and a man is the guardian of his father's wealth and is responsible fore what is under his care. So each one of you is a guardian and is responsible for what he is entrusted with.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 9/189/no.252) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. 3/1017/no.4496)

HADEETH 8: The Muslim Seeks to Make Excuses for Other Muslims
From Sa'd ibn 'Ubaadah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: ...and there is no one who loves to accept an excuse more than Allaah, and because of this he sent the bringers of good news and the warners...

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 9/378/no.512) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. 2/782/no. 3572)

HADEETH 9: The Muslim does not Harbour Envy
From Ibn Mas'ood (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There is to be no envy except with regard to two: A man whom Allaah has given wealth which he strives to spend righteously, and a man to whom Allaah has given the Wisdom (i.e. the Qur'aan) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 1/62/no.73)

HADEETH 10: Following and Applying Divine Guidance
From Umm ud-Darda (radiyallaahu 'anhaa) who said: I said to Aboo Dardaa (radiyallaahu 'anhu): Will you not seek for things to entertain your guests just as others seek for things for their guests? So he replied: I heard Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) say: "Ahead of you is a steep mountain which will not be surmounted by those who are overburdened." So I wish to lighten my load for that ascent!

It is reported by al-Haakim (4/574), al-Baihaqee in Shu'abul Eemaan and others and its chain of narration is saheeh

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-02-04, 22:07   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
أم سمية الأثرية
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

HADEETH 11: The Muslim Has No Free Time
From Ibn 'Abbaas (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There are two blessings which many people lose: health and free time.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 8/282/no.421)

HADEETH 12: The Muslim's Piety and Self Restraint
From an-Nu'maan ibn Basheer (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that I heard Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) say: That which is lawful is clear, and that which is forbidden is clear, and between them are doubtful matters about which many of the people have no knowledge. So whoever avoids doubtful matters saves his Religion and his honour, and whoever falls into doubtful matters falls into what is forbidden. Just like a shepherd who grazes (his sheep) near to a private pasture (of another), he will soon stray on to it. Indeed for every king there is a private preserve. Indeed the preserve of Allaah are those things which He has forbidden. Indeed there is a piece of flesh in the body which if it is good, then the whole body is good, but if it is corrupt then the whole body is corrupt. Indeed it is the heart.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 1/44/no.49) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. 3/840/no.3882)

HADEETH 13: The Muslim is Honest and Truthful in All His Affairs
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Three things are the sign of the hypocrite: when he speaks he tells lies, when he promises he breaks it and when he is trusted he proves to be dishonest.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 1/31/no.32) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. 1/40/no.112)

HADEETH 14: Knowledge for Knowledge
From Jaabir (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'aliahi wa'sallam) said: Do not acquire knowledge in order to compete with the scholars, nor to argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over the gatherings. Since whoever does that, then: The Fire! The Fire!

Reported by Ibn Maajah (254) and others. This hadeeth has a witness from the hadeeth of Ka'b bin Malik reported by at-Tirmidhee (2654) and others and also from the hadeeth of Abu Hurairah reported by Ahmad (2/338) and others.

HADEETH 15: The Believer is a Mirror for His Brother
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: The believer is a mirror for the believer, and the believer is the brother of the believer. He safeguards his property for him and defends him from behind.

Reported by al-Bukharee in al-Adabul Mufrad (no. 239), Aboo Dawood (Eng. Trans. 3/1370/no.4900) and others. Its chain of narration is hasan.

HADEETH 16: The Muslim's Struggle and His Devil
From Iyaad ibn Himaar al Mujaashi'ee (radiyallaahu ;anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Indeed my Lord ordered me to teach you that which you do not know, from that which He taught me this day, (instructing me): 'The wealth which I confer upon a servant is all lawful for him, and I created all My servants having natural inclination to the true way but the devils came to them and turned them away from their (true) Religion, and they forbade for them that which I made lawful for them, and they ordered them to associate in worship with Me that for which I sent down no authority.' Allaah looked upon the people of the earth and hated them, the Arabs and the non-Arabs, except for some remnants of the People of the Book, and He said: 'I sent you only to put you to the test and to tests others through you, and I sent down to you a Book which cannot be washed away by water, which you will retain and recite whilst asleep and whilst awake.' Allaah ordered me to destroy the Quraysh so I said: 'O my Lord they would break my head just as bread is broken.' So He said: 'Turn them out just as they turned you out, and fight them and We shall aid you, and spend and We shall provide for you. Send an army and We will send five more like it. Fight along with those who disobey you. The people of paradise are three: The ruler who is just, who spends in charity and is guided to do good; and a man who is merciful and kind hearted towards every relative and Muslim; and the chaste one who does not beg despite having a family to support. The people of the fire are five: The weak who does not have the will to avoid evil, those amongst you who are merely followers (of others), they do not seek after family or wealth; and the dishonest whose greed cannot be concealed even in the case of minor things; and a man who will betray you morning and evening with regard to your family and your wealth (He also mentioned miserliness or telling lies) and the person of evil manners and foul speech.'

Reported by Muslim (Eng. Trans. 4/1488/no.6853).

HADEETH 17: Remembrance of Allah
From Nu'maan ibn Basheer (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger said: Supplication (ad-Du'aa) is worship, your Lord the Mighty and Majestic said: "Call upon Me – I will respond to your ionvocation." (Ghafir 40:60)

Saheeh – reported by Ahmad (4/267, 271, 276) and others

HADEETH 18: The Muslim Does Not Fall Into Backbiting
From Ibn 'Umar (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Whoever intercedes and prevents one of the punishments prescribed by Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, then he has opposed Allaah regarding His orders. Whoever dies with a debt due on him then it will not be repaid by deenaars and dirhams but rather by good and bad deeds. Whoever disputes for something which he knows is false then he remains in Allaah's anger until he desists. Whoever accuses a believer of something that is untrue then Allaah will make him dwell in the pus flowing from the inhabitants of the Fire and he will not leaver until he retracts from what he said.

Reported by Ahmad (no. 5385) and others

HADEETH 19: The Muslim Does Not Pry into the Matters that do not Concern Him
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger said: From the perfection of a person's Islaam is that he leaves alone that which does not concern him.

Reported by at-Tirmidhee (no.2318) and others

HADEETH 20: All of His Actions are for Allah
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger said: Whoever loves for Allaah and hates for Allaah, gives for Allaah and withholds for Allaah, then he has completed eemaan.

Reported by Aboo Dawood (Eng. Trans. Vol.3/p.1312/no.3664) and others, with chain of narration being

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-02-05, 07:28   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
أم سمية الأثرية
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

HADEETH 21: The Muslim Repents and Turns Back to Allah
From Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger said: The example of the believer with regards to eemaan is like the example of a horse with regards to its tethering stake; it roams around and then returns to its tethering stake, and the believer is negligent and then he turns to his eemaan. So feed the pious with your food and treat the believers well.

Reported by Ahmad (3/38,55)

HADEETH 22:
The Essential Characteristics of His Personality
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger said: Two characteristics are not found together in a hypocrite: good manners and understanding of the Religion.

Reported by At-Tirmidhee (no.2685)

HADEETH 23: Honest Jesting
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said: We said: O Messenger of Allaah! You jest with us? He said (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam): Yes except that I do not say except what is true.

Reported by at-Tirmidhee in as-Sunan (no.1991)

HADEETH 24: A Time for This and a Time for That
From Hanzalah al-Usayyidee who said: Abu Bakr met me and asked: How are you O Hanzalah? I Replied: Hanzalah is guilty of hypocrisy! He said: Free is Allaah and far removed from all defects! What are you saying? I said: When we are with Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) and he reminds us of the Fire and Paradise it is as if we were seeing it with our own eyes. Then when we depart from Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) and attend our wives, our children and our business, then much of this slips from our mind. Abu Bakr said: By Allaah we also experience the same. So I went with Abu Bakr until we entered upon Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam). I said: Hanzalah is guilty of hypocrisy O Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam). So Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: And how is that? I said When we are with you, you remind us of the Fire and of Paradise and it is as if we are seeing it with our own eyes. Then when we depart from you and attend our wives, our children and our business then much of this slips from our minds. So Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam said: By Him in whose hand is my soul if you remained continually as you are when you are with me and in remembering (Allaah) then the angels would shake hands with you upon your beds and upon your roads. But O Hanzalah, (there is) a time for this and a time for that, (there is) a time for this and a time for that, (there is) a time for this and a time for that.

Reported by Muslim (Eng. Trans. Vol.4, p.1436, no.6223)

HADEETH 25: He Does Not Take Sins Lightly
From Sahl ibn Sa'd (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Beware of sins which are treated as being minor, just like a people who encamp in the centre of a valley, so someone brings a stick of firewood and someone else brings a stick until they are therefore able to bake their bread. Likewise sins which are treated as being minor and for which the person is taken to account will destroy him.

Reported by Ahmad (5/331) and others

HADEETH 26:
The Muslim Does not Commit Oppression
From Jaabir ibn 'Abdullah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Beware of committing oppression for on the Day of Resurrection oppression will be darkness, and beware of avarice for avarice destroyed those who came before you, it led them into shedding blood and into making lawful that which was forbidden for them.

Reported by Muslim (Eng. Trans. 4/1366/no.6248)

HADEETH 27: He is not a carrier of Malicious Reports
From Anas ibn Maalik (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Do you know what calumny (al-'Adh) is? They said: Allaah and his Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) know best. He said: Conveying the words of some people to others in order to create mischief between them.

Reported by al-Bukharee, al-Baihaqee and others

HADEETH 28:
He is not Attached to This World
From Sahl ibn Aa'd (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Jibreel came to me and said: O Muhammad! Live as you will for you must certainly die; love whom you will since you must certainly leave him; act as you will since you shall certainly be given due reward for it; know that the believers eminence is his standing in prayer during the night, and his honour is having sufficiency without dependency upon the people.

Reported by al-Haakim (4/324) and others.

HADEETH 29: Disassociation from this World
From Aboo Umaamah Iyaas ibn Tha'labah who said: The Companions of Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) mentioned this world one day in his presence, so Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Will you not listen, will you not listen! Wearing old clothes is part if eemaan, wearing old clothes is part of eemaan!

Reported by Aboo Dawood (Eng. Trans. 3/1158/no.4149) and its chain of narration is hasan

HADEETH 30: Good Actions
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Charity (sadaqah) is due upon every joint of a person on every day that the sun rises. Administering justice between two people is an act of charity; and to help a man concerning his riding beast by helping him on to it or lifting his luggage on to it is an act of charity; a good word is charity; and every step which you take to prayer is charity; and removing that which is harmful from the road is charity.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 4/146/no.232)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-02-05, 07:37   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
أم سمية الأثرية
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

HADEETH 31: The Muslim is c o ntented and Satisfied
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Richness is not having many belongings, but richness is the richness of the soul (c on tentment).

Reported by Muslim (Eng. Trans. 2/501/no.2287)

HADEETH 32: Devotion to the Religion of Islaam
From Ka'b ibn Maalik al-Ansaaree (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Two hungry wolves let loose amongst sheep will not cause more harm to them than a persons craving after wealth and status will do to his Religion.

Reported by Ahmad and others

HADEETH 33: How the Muslim Deals With People
From As'ishah (radiyallaahu 'anhaa) who said that a man sought permission to enter upon the Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam), so he said: Give permission to him and what a bad son of his people (or: what a bad man of his people). Then when he entered he spoke politely to him. Aa'ishah said: So I said: O Messenger of Allaah, you said about him what you said and then you spoke politely to him? He said: O Aa'ishah the worst people in station before Allaah on the Day of Resurrection are those whom the people desert, or abandon, in order to save themselves from their evil speech.

Reported by al-Bukharee (8/50/80)

HADEETH 34: Visiting Brothers
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: A man went out to visit a brother of his in a different village, so Allaah, the Most High, put an angel in wait for him in the road. So when the angel came to him he said: Where are you going? He said: I am going to visit a brother in this village. He said: Is it that you have done something for him for which you seek repayment? He said: No, it is just that I love him for Allaah's sake. He said: Then I am one sent by Allaah to you (to inform you) that Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, loves you, just as you have loved for His sake.

Reported by Muslim (4/1362/no.6226)

HADEETH 35: The Muslim's Character
From Abu Darda (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There is nothing which is heavier upon the balance than the good character.

Reported by Ahmad (6/446 and 448)

HADEETH 36: The Muslim Knows His Own Worth
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There will come upon the people years of deceit in which the liar will be believed, the truthful disbelieved, the treacherous will be trusted and the trustworthy held to be treacherous, and the despicable (ar-Ruwaybidah) will speak out. It was said: Who are the despicable ones (ar-Ruwaybidah)? He said: The lowly, ignoble man who speaks out about the public affairs.

Reported by Ahmad, Ibn Majah and others, with weak chain of narration. However it has another chain reported by Ahmad, and a witnessing narration that makes it Hasan.

HADEETH 37: He Hopes for good for Himself and His Brothers
From Jundub (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that the Messenger of Allaah (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) narrated: That a man said: By Allaah, Allaah will not forgive so and so. Whereas Allaah, the Most High said: Who is it who swears by Me that I will not forgive so and so, for I have forgiven so and so, and have rendered your actions futile.

Reported by Muslim (4/1381/no.6350)

HADEETH 38: Ordering Good and Forbidding Evil
From Aboo Sa'eed al-Khudree (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said: Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) stood amongst us to deliver an address, and from his address was that he said: Indeed it is about to occur that I will be called and will respond. Then after me will follow rulers over you who say what they have knowledge of, and act upon what they know. Obedience to them is obedience to me, and you remain like that for a time. Then there will follow rulers over you after them who say what they do not have knowledge of and act according to what they do not have knowledge of. So whoever is sincere to them and assists them, or strengthens them then they are destroyed and have caused destruction. Accompany them with your bodies and differ with them by your actions, and bear witness for the doer of good from them that he is a doer of good, and for the doer of evil that he is a doer of evil.

Reported by al-Baihaqee in az-Zuhdul Kabeer (no.191)

HADEETH 39: Being Cautious to Avoid Animosity and Dissention
From Jaabir ibn 'Abdullah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger said: Indeed Satan has despaired that those who pray should worship (him) in the Arabian peninsular, however (he seeks) to provoke animosity between them.

Muslim (Eng. Trans. 4/1471/no.6752)

HADEETH 40: The Means To Escape the Trial which Befalls the People
From Abdullah ibn Mas'ood (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said: How will you be when you are covered by a trial in which the young grow up and the old become infirm. If anything of it is abandoned it is said: The Sunnah has been abandoned. It was said: When will that occur, O Aboo Abdur Rahman? He said: When your scholars pass away, and those ignorant amongst you become many; when those who recite amongst you are many, but those who have understanding of the religion are few; when your leaders are many, but those who are trustworthy are few; when this world is sought with actions of the Hereafter; and when knowledge is sought for other than the Religion.

Reported by ad-Daarimee (1/64), al-Laalikaa'ee (no.123), al-Haakim(4/514) and others, with saheeh chain of narration

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:27

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)