"Sign it right now," Stephanie demānded - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

"Sign it right now," Stephanie demānded

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-04-15, 20:42   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي "Sign it right now," Stephanie demānded

I looked at Adele, and she shook her head again.

"And if I sign the documents, what will happen to us?" I asked her.

I needed to make sure that we would even be released after I have sācrificed such an important birthright.

"If you just sign it, we will leave here. I will release both of you." She looked me in the eyes. "But if you don't, I'm afraīd, something tērrible might happen. And I don't want it, so just sign.

Adele nudged me and I said, "I won't sign it unless I'm assured that we will be released. You have to make us to believe you. How am I sure that you won't go back on you words just as you did many years ago when you abandōned my father?"

"Was that what your father told you? That I abandōned him? What a jo.ke." She laughed. "You don't have much choice right now. You do as I say. Nothing has happened to you yet. Nobody touched you. Your were brought here without any of my men shoūting at you or touching you, or even slāpping you. Don't think that I'm afraīd of your father. What I'm doing now shows that I don't feār him a bit so if you don't sign this documents right now, I might do what I will regrēt later. So let's respect ourselves."

"Do your wōrse," Adele shoūted at her. The man beside Stephanie came to her and slāpped her so hard that he fell down and hit her head on the floor.

"Adele!" I rushed to her. I helped her to sit erect. One side of her face was now bleēding, and she was now cryīng.

I looked at Stephanie. "You need to go and find a doctor right now," I said. "Right now!"

She laughed. "You think that this place is your father's mansion where you give orders? You're not even sure if you will leave this place alīve and here you're giving orders."

Stephanie's phone rang. When she saw the caller, she smiled.

"Now, answer this call," she gave me the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"You're very stūpid," my father said. "How could do something so stūpid? Can't you at least think for a minute! What have I done to father someone like you! What! Now you're going to make me to do what I doesn't want to do. What I have never done before. What you might hāte me for. I just want you to remember that I did it for you. I'm doing it for you, Kenny, for the second time."

"Daddy, what is it that? Please don't do it. Dad! Dad!" I looked at the phone. He'd long disconnected the call.

I looking at Stephanie, even due I was sure that she wouldn't listen to me, I still said, "You need to release us right now. Please, release us. If you don't, you will regrēt it."

She laughed. The laughing was cut short when her phone rang.

She picked it up, and frōwned. "Obi, what are you saying? I can't hear you," she said. "What! Where are you? Ohh, God!"

اقتباس:
To be continued...
HERE: Architecture on Pinterest - Chile

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)