Do you wanna make a confession ? please come here - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Do you wanna make a confession ? please come here

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2007-07-31, 23:14   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
قلوب حزينة
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية قلوب حزينة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Do you wanna make a confession ? please come here

Some times we need to confess, and tell others about what is inside our chests and causing us pain and suffering, because we need another person to carry out this burden with us, and we always look for advice…This is a part of our human nature, so, Let’s confess, and try to gain our self calm and rest. I ask you to be honest not only with others but with yourselves and say the truth, and don’t be ashmed, because we are all brothers and sisters, in here

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-01, 00:04   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
قلوب حزينة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I will start first, just to break up the ice
This happened when I was a student, one year ago. I had a freind who I have loved and respected so much. She was kind, nice and polite. Once another friend came to me and told me that she had done horrible things, and said horrible things about me, and that I was blinded, so that I had’nt seen her truth. First I hadn’t believed what they told me about her, but their talk had a gret influence on me, and from that moment, I had became alert and more attentive towards her behaviours. But when I had seen her doing that crazy things, really, she was so harsh, rude and crude, I have felt that I was really blinded. and without thinking, or even giving her a chance to explain, I had believed all what they told me about her, and with full silliness, I’ve stopped any dealings with her. I had forgotten all the good things we had together,and all the good times we spent together, and I had forgotten that she was a human being, who is not kept from doing mistakes. I've became harsh, rude and crude. She asked for forgiveness, but I’ve said no, as if I am not a normal human being like her and who would never do such mistakes. I kept away from her, while she was asking me to came back to her, oh God ! how I was cold and rude, May God forgive me…It was my damned dignity who was the cause of all that mess. Now we had finished our studies, and each one of us had taken her own path away from the other. I wanted just to tell her that I’ve forgiven her, and that I had nothing towards her but love, and that I’m sorry, but I can't now do anything because I had any sort of contact with her

آخر تعديل قلوب حزينة 2007-08-01 في 14:14.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-01, 00:10   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
قلوب حزينة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I really feel a little bit relaxed, and happy because I had the courage to confess, and talk about the topic that I wasn’t able to talk about with anybody, before….so Waht about you ? do you want to pass this experience, and test your courage and real humanity ? if so, I pass you the turn

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-14, 15:13   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Cheddad
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

New1 RE

Salam,

I am not so sure if any one in Djelfa wants to confess yet. Maybe, none has committed any offence on which they should have confessed. This includes me too. But I was attracted and touched by your tale and my advice to you is to not listen to people always especially when it concerns your friend. You should be the one who talks to people about your friend not the other way around. I know it is late now to recover and remedy what was done but just keep this tiny advice ringing onto your ears.

Cheers.

Cheddad

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-14, 16:26   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
قلوب حزينة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I dont think that ur idea is right Mr shaddad, you cant say that no one had commited any offence on wich he should confess...this is what we name minimizing the weight of mistakes...this kind of atittudes is very famous in the Islamic societies though the religion says that smallest sins could drive you to hell..while you think that everything is alright...*no problem** take it easy** **I havent commited any big, remarkable offence ** those are famous slogans in our society..
another thing I want to tell you is that confession is not a shameful act...it is purly human, it is a way of throwing out all what would cause heaviness upon our shoulders which could interrupt us and cause our failure in many cases...the new psychlogical studies improves that hiddening bad ideas inside us could influence our performences...I dont know if you had got my idea Mr shaddad
in case you hadnt ...I would tell you that, this is a normal attitude because most of the Algerian populce can not understand those humanistic ideas...unfortunatly
By the way what I have writen is not a tale...it is a confession
and i want to congratulate you because you hadnt commited any offence till now-as wht you have said...and I wish to walk on your steps...good luck

آخر تعديل قلوب حزينة 2007-08-14 في 16:29.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-14, 16:42   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Cheddad
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You are forcing me to borrow the slogan, so "Take it easy". I really did not mean at all what your thought took you into. Of course there is no one on earth who can claim to be sinless or always on the right truck.

But the thing is that at the moment I am not that ready to confess, maybe later on when I would have the mood to.

By the way my name is Cheddad as it appears and not shaddad.

Good luck to you too, and follow your own steps and that is what my advice was all about
(see ^)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-14, 17:22   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
قلوب حزينة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sorry Mr CHEDDAD, but I think that the title of my topic is ***DO YOU WANNA MAKE A CONFESSION?COME HERE** Ok?? I wonder why have you entered and participated while you are not in the mood....or why have you been attracted....Dont tel me you are here to advise, and that is clear in your writing, and the sum of advices you had given to me, as if I had asked to have a free advicer
By the way I remarked something wrong about your communicating style.Sorry to say this, but, it reflects a kind of harshness and rudeness....My advice to you is try to select and organize your words so that you could give the reader a good impression about you ...ok??? Take this advice as a way of saying thank you for your presious advices, and keep it ringing onto your ear.....thak you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-14, 18:38   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Cheddad
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am sorry, but you misunderstood me. I don't feel I have been at any time harsh and rude.
Maybe I wana confess right now that I was wrong when I posted my message here.
Thank you for the advices. By the way the sentence: "keep it ringing onto your ear" is copy righted , Just kidding. Don't tell me am rude in here too.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-14, 23:46   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
قلوب حزينة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I think that you have taken my advice into account and softened your style...you could be so gentil if you want
I should confess, too, that I was a little bit hasty, but your way of expressing yourself was a little bit *nettlesome* but any way, should I understand that you have, really, regretted posting here, and you will not contribute at any topic of mine???If so I am sorry I didnt mean to make feel that bad
Sorry, I should confess that I was rude, too. And I was wrong , to some extent
By the way I have borrowed your saying for a reason

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-08-15, 19:38   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Cheddad
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Nevermind, it's none of us mistake. It was but a sort of misunderstanding that is all.

Keep posting and if I see I can contribute with a comment or anything I wouldn't hesitate.

Take care et a la prochaine.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-12-13, 22:00   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
صاحبة السمو الفكري
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

alam alikoum.ur confess touchs sth in my heart may be i passed the same experience but not exactely.for me i lost him coz i had a high dignity..and also i thought for a while im princess because he was not the unique that loved me.
the problem that till now i can't acept anyone's love towards me because i feel none deserves me but my hasband who knock at our doors.
am i wrong?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-12-14, 12:09   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
cute_angel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية cute_angel

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes dear sister softheart you are right there is nothing worths your feelings just the real person that'll knock on your door

sadheart your experience reallt touched me but I don't blame you or her it's just a misunderstanding I blame those poeple who are always looking for breaking all the pure and honest frienships

it's too harsh to lose a friend like her but don't lose hope maybe one day you'll meet her again and you'll tell her about your real feelings in that moment

don't be sad look towards the future with eyes full of hope

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2007-12-15, 16:17   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Cheddad
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I do agree with you. All love before the marriage is an illusion quickly will fade either by realising that:

* Your dream guy is not really hosting an e-q-u-i-valent amount of love for you.
* Your dream guy was pretending and thus doesn’t deserve an inch of your love.
Or your dream guy does not plan for a marriage yet
Love as sweet as it can be, sometimes brings grief and pain if not placed on the right person.

My always advice to sisters is not to mimic the films, the reality is something else.

Good luck and may Allah protect all of you from the human wolves, wa Eidkum mabruk d’avance.

Cheers.

آخر تعديل Cheddad 2007-12-15 في 16:21.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-05-09, 20:02   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi <3
Well, a confession meanin' is a big deal , I think the act of confessing our mistakes take u to be brave, temper your mind
How would u say it ? " I mean the easiest way to make your protagonist in a position that he/ she will really believe that u'r asking for forgivness , apologize.

to make him/ her listen to u to the end without complaining ___ Just carfully listen.

We're humans after all we make mistakes, but there is a difference between whom after knowing his fault & confessing & whom just ignore that fact & hide it moreover bury that guiltiness.
They lost your trust and to gain back that is hard not impossible.

It's great to confess our mistakes, your real feelings even if they don't give u forgivness right away,
But they did heard what u had to say, let leave them time to heal that pain.

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-06-25, 20:55   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i guess , it is vital to say the things you want to say directly to the person concerned ... it helps you better leave behind the problem but it is our nature that denies faults and pushes us to simlpy try to forget all about the people we hurt ... anyway i confess about a person i met here in the net a person that carried nothing but pure respect and friendship to me but other than keeping him i choosed to shutdown any window from which he can be in contact with me ... i though have strong reasons for doing that , these reasons came from me not from him ... i confess being rude and careless i am sorry even knowing that sorry does not change the pain he is feeling right now

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:01

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)