Learning English The Easy Way - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Learning English The Easy Way

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-06-04, 19:13   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ipod
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 Learning English The Easy Way

To read the original article click here
Please leave a comment or press on the "i like it" button.

Learning english is not that difficult unlike some people think especially if you follow good and smart ways like the ways which we are going to discuss below.

Question: Tell me the right ways to learn English or any other ********?

Answer: Well, here are the keys.

take advantage of all of the resources you have as much as you can

English teaching websites, books, CDs, ebooks, magazines, newspapers, radio…etc.

Try to eliminate fear or shyness when speaking English

Most of English students feel shy when they speak the ******** because they think they will make mistakes when they talk and people will laugh on them.

Let me Inform you that even English native speakers make mistakes when they speak so you have to feel self-confident and try to focus on your spech not on the people around.

Make your English environment

What i mean is to keep yourself surrounded with English. When you watch TV or listen to the radio try to only watch English channels and stations. movies with subtitles are effective and funny way to vocabulary and accent.

Listen to native speakers and talk to them the most you can and if you don’t have native speakers friends Speak English with your friends whenever you can even if they are not understanding what you are saying. and if you don’t have any friends, record your speech and listen to it again and again to know your mistakes and work to correct them.

Practice, practice, practice!

If you fail to make this part of your daily life you won’t get the expected results. You have to practice and do excercices because this is the best way to measure your progress and i’m sure you will be impressed by the results if you work hard.
may Allah make it easy for you to learn and teach

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-06-05, 16:52   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
adam12000
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية adam12000

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you very much indeed

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
easy, english, learning

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)