Face-book friend (funny*love story) - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Face-book friend (funny*love story)

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-06-19, 11:06   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Face-book friend (funny*love story)

Looking at the lack of profile picture, I guess maybe it is new and she doesn't know how to upload a picture or she has a very religious temperament and doesn't want to post a picture. By the way, I accepted the request. First of all thanks came from her then every one of my statuses started getting likes and comments.

A few days ago, I received a friend request from Face-book. It was named after a Afifa. Usually I get requests from men … but this time a female sent a request so it was natural to be alert.

Before accepting, I usually checked her profile and found out that there is no one in her friend list yet. I suspect that there is no uncle Adam somewhere. Then I didn't think ...., maybe Face-book considering her as a new user suggested her to befriend me.

Looking at the lack of profile picture, I guess maybe it is new and she doesn't know how to upload a picture or she has a very religious temperament and doesn't want to post a picture. By the way, I accepted the request. First of all thanks came from her then every one of my statuses started getting likes and comments.

I was so happy with this new appreciation of mine, the series went on and now comments about my personal life started coming. My likes and dislikes began to be asked. Now she was posting some romantic poetry. One day the lady asked: Do you love your wife?

I immediately said: Yes.

She fell silent.

The next day she asked: Is your wife beautiful?

This time too I gave the same answer: yes she is very beautiful.

The next day she said: Does your wife make good food? "Very delicious," I replied.

Then for a few days she did not appear. . Suddenly yesterday morning he texted in the inbox "I have come to your city do you want to meet me"

I said: Definitely

اقتباس:
(Continue)
Also, I have
My Worst birthday ever - Superb story
Take me now - part 001
Don't close your eyes

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
love, story

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:36

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)