Death - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Death

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-10-12, 12:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

Unhappy Death

Death.

I still haven’t found a harder thing to live through.

It leaves you breathless, unable to absorb reality. It leaves you ill, wounded, exhausted and powerless.

You can’t imagine how one person, who was there... just… won’t be anymore!

The fact that you have memories, especially recent memories, about someone is the worst part. What he used to say, his voice and how he spelled words. How he used to move. How he looked like and all the special details about him.

All just in pictures drawn in your mind… coming back over and over again every time you’re alone. Nothing of it will be seen again in true life.

Death.

Almost unbelievable.

You think about life in a different way. You love it less, and appreciate it more.

And at some moment you’re perfectly aware: what the whole universe is about. For me, that’s the only good part.

Death.

Pure sadness and absolute hurt.

But then… mercy comes down from Heavens… and I remember that it’s Allah’s will. I remember that it’s Him who’s ruling our lives the best way, teaching us lessons in every single happening, testing our faith and reactions. I smile in satisfaction… and cry feeling His one of a kind love.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-12, 13:19   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
hind 306
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية hind 306

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi kiki how r u ?
yes u r right in what u ve said abt death and specially that it appreciate our life and give to it an expensive meaning
and thnx for ur words cause the man needs always to remember that there is an end for his life and ther is a big and important exam that he has to win it to get the heaven which is the more expensive price that we can get at all

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-12, 13:26   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
maymay
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية maymay

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

My precious Jewel...it's always god's will and you know that best...I truly dont want to imagine what you're feeling and i pray god to never go through it which is impossible of course unless i die before everyone i love hhh..THAT would be cool...

so baby...dont think much...and time will heal every thing...

love you and will always be here for you..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-13, 11:29   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

indeed ikram, death is a fact that everybody hates, yet an unevitable fate for every creature in this globe, we're weak to accept it, we feel like helpless, worthless, and many hard meanings that end with"less" but there is always the merci of allah, and it is "endless"
may allah grant you patience and forgivness

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-14, 17:08   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي some people make you feel you're not alone.. when you see they understood you

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hind 306 مشاهدة المشاركة
hi kiki how r u ?
yes u r right in what u ve said abt death and specially that it appreciate our life and give to it an expensive meaning
and thnx for ur words cause the man needs always to remember that there is an end for his life and ther is a big and important exam that he has to win it to get the heaven which is the more expensive price that we can get at all

honoured to have you here, sister, thnx for your reply
and you're totally right, a reminder from time to time is necessary.. but unfortunately, some people hear the call... but just never react
may Allah guide us the right way and keep us straight

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة maymay مشاهدة المشاركة
My precious Jewel...it's always god's will and you know that best...I truly dont want to imagine what you're feeling and i pray god to never go through it which is impossible of course unless i die before everyone i love hhh..THAT would be cool...

so baby...dont think much...and time will heal every thing...

love you and will always be here for you..

I can't keep my smile whenever I taste the sweetness of your words, my beloved, and I'm eternally thankful for you
+
as long as it's unevitable like my brother here said, we should expect it all the time. Death can be that horrible scary nightmare.. but it's still something to learn from in this life.

(got yourself banned huh! try not to get me too )

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة spy4me مشاهدة المشاركة
indeed ikram, death is a fact that everybody hates, yet an unevitable fate for every creature in this globe, we're weak to accept it, we feel like helpless, worthless, and many hard meanings that end with"less" but there is always the merci of allah, and it is "endless"
may allah grant you patience and forgivness

beautiful and wise.. I loved this reply

Ameen, brother, thanx a million

and if it wasn't for Allah's mercy... no one would be strong enough to handle anything, Praise be to Him.. always and forever

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-14, 17:40   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok
tell me about the memory card problem, was it solved?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-14, 21:21   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes, it was... thank you very much for asking

I still remember that favour you did for me everytime I see the recovered files, and all i have to pay you back is to pray for you.. may Allah reward you best

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-14, 22:59   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .kiki مشاهدة المشاركة
yes, it was... thank you very much for asking

I still remember that favour you did for me everytime I see the recovered files, and all i have to pay you back is to pray for you.. may Allah reward you best
dont mention it ikram, it was my duty actually, i like sharing ideas that once helped me with people
happy you recovered'em

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-15, 15:16   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam

well,first thx darling for this wonderfull passage
i like it so much
keep going girl

peace

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
death

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:35

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)