10 rules to unlock your full potential and succeed in everything in life - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

10 rules to unlock your full potential and succeed in everything in life

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-08-29, 21:51   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
MedAbdelhadi
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية MedAbdelhadi

إحصائية العضو

Smile 10 rules to unlock your full potential and succeed in everything in life

Hello everybody, I am new to this amazing forum, and I wanted to participate and share some of my ideas with you, I viewed some of the posts, and I wanted to post something fresh and maybe new, so I wrote this thoughts, and I feel privileged to share it with you.

Well, I have been in sports and specially bodybuilding almost half of my life, I have learnt a lot from it, and as Arnold Schwarzenegger said once, Bodybuilding has been an example for him in his life, whenever he want hints for success he looks back at what he would do as a bodybuilder and apply it in whatever challenges him, and that's why he is so successful and accomplished everything he wanted to accomplish. The same for Michael Jordan, he once said every one is thinking that he's talented and he was a great basketball player because of his talent, but the reality is talent can fail you, but never the skill. Good news Skill can be accomplished but only by smart hard work. he was the first one in the training field, and the last one to leave, he also emphasized the importance of failure so that you become successful, and that's why he succeed.

Now, I will tell you some of what I have learnt form Bodybuilding:
01. There's NO Shortcuts; Even those who use steroids (not natural) have to work so hard. you will need the effort and the time to sculpture your body.
02. Knowledge is so important, you can train whole your life and never achieve any result, because of lack of knowledge. It includes knowing yourself. In bodybuilding you should even know your body type, your morphology as we say and learn about it.
03. Act, Knowledge is not enough you have to act, you have to apply, to do what you know.
04. Planning and preparation, we bodybuilders plan for everything, our meals, our sleeping and rest, training cycles through the year. we know how much important planning is, so it's for everything else.
05. Flexibility, not every one is the same, you can have all the knowledge and and you act and apply all what you know but the results are not what you want, then you have to be flexible so that you notice what is working and what is not, so you keep doing what works and stop what doesn't and try new approaches.
06. Integrity and Lifestyle, you can go and show everyone how hard you are training and even dazzle them with your knowledge, but you will never achieve the result unless you have the integrity. It's a lifestyle you have to live what you know, to be the example. bodybuilding is a lifestyle, It's a complete system. training is not enough. It begins at the kitchen, and ends at the GYM. but it goes even further you have to develop the mind-to-muscle connection, good form is not enough, you need to feel it through your body. and as it's for bodybuilding, so that the same for everything else.
07. Persistence, you can have all the above and never achieve your goals if you are not persistent. it's not a summer training, It's not a once in while, or an avoidance of feeling bad whenever you get out of shape. If you want results, be ready to adopt the Lifestyle for a life time. so it's a journey through life.
08. The Ultimate WHY. you need to have that why, that keeps you going. keeps you motivated, and believe me it should be a bigger why, bigger than anything, that keeps you going even in the hardest times. and remember if you don't have your WHY, or your WHY is not big enough, you can follow for a while, but if you want to follow forever, you better find your Ultimate WHY.
09. Stimulation, Everything is like your muscles, it grows when you stimulate it the right way through training, it grows through training. but don't forget it can get used to it and adapt, so you have to always raise the load and raise your standards, or else why should your muscle grow. the same for everything else in life.
10. Failure, you know what does failure mean to a bodybuilder, or how much it is critical for growth and for getting stronger. in Bodybuilding if you don't fail, you will never get stronger and you will never grow. you know, in Bodybuilding, there're what we call working sets, in each set there's a number of reps (repetitions). you can do some reps and then put the weight, but if you don't take it to failure, -pushing hard through those last two reps, enduring that pain and fatigue, learning to love and embrace that pain-, you don't recruit enough muscle fibers and you don't stimulate the right type of muscle, you don't stimulate your nerves system, so you don't grow. even more, when you are training you're breaking your muscle fibers, they are failing so that new bigger stronger muscle fibers can grow, when you are resting.

I believe if we apply these rules properly we can be successful in anything we choose in life. yes, there're those people who are talented -In bodybuilding we call them genetically gifted- and sometimes there's a limit for what can a person accomplish. Like Introverts and extroverts through life and leadership, some say that you can't be a leader if you are not an extrovert, yes sometimes extroversion helps in Leadership, but look around, you will find a lot of Introverts who believed in themselves and accomplished what no one can imagine. examples: Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Eleanor Roosevelt, Harrison Ford, Warren Buffet, Michael Jordan, David Letterman and Rosa Parks.

We, human-beings, are LIMITLESS, We can accomplish and be whatever we are WILLING and COMMITTED to be. It only takes as much as a decision to turn our life into whatever we want.

Adding your thoughts and ideas is highly recommended

Please, DO NOT COPY from this topic without mentioning the source.

Thanks

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-31, 10:35   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
MedAbdelhadi
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية MedAbdelhadi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I believe I made the post so long that no one wants to read it, my bad. I should've chunked it.
Next time Insh'Allah.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-09-01, 21:33   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Nah, It's not your Bad it's ours because we are lazy readers and most of us are face-bookers
It's not long at all I'm going to read and comment later inchallah.
thanks for your effort.
For copyrights matters I won't guarantee that brother! people love to copy -_-

آخر تعديل Karim-Rap-4-Life 2015-09-01 في 21:33.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-09-02, 13:37   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

interesting!
it's unfair to feel when u fail once that u're a " no body" it's better to do every thing just to say "I'm some body" ( it's better to say I 'm possible than Impossible^^) coz simply, even the impossible can be possible
btw,
if the topic is worth reading ppl wouldn't care whether it's long or short
Many thx for sharing us such meaningful topic
keep it up nd keep in touch
have a blessed day

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
full, life, potential, reach, rules, succeed

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)