موضوع مميز The English Literature Competition - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

The English Literature Competition

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-06-17, 14:41   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي The English Literature Competition

English Literatureِ Competition
The most embarrassing situation in Ramadan

إضغط هنا لرؤية الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي.إضغط هنا لرؤية الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي.

With no doubt, in Ramadan, each of us
has experienced an embarrassing moment that was factually unforgettable !

Dear member ,

We motivate you to write a short, funny or embarrassing story so that we can estimate your writing style ...

قديم 2015-06-19, 22:47   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
roza montero
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية roza montero

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Very nice miss narina i would like to participate with you in one of these sections

قديم 2015-06-20, 12:35   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You are most welcome dear Roza!!

قديم 2015-06-20, 22:14   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
لحن الحياة.
عضو متألق

الصورة الرمزية لحن الحياة.

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hoooooooooooooollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
نقدر نشارك ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

قديم 2015-06-20, 23:11   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة jill مشاهدة المشاركة
hoooooooooooooollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
نقدر نشارك ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Hello Jellooooooooooooo

Of course you can dear

Miss you so much !!

قديم 2015-06-21, 16:26   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
لحن الحياة.
عضو متألق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
coming sooooooooooooooooooooooooon
بعد الفطور راني في الكوزينة هههه
و صح فطورك مسبقا

قديم 2015-06-23, 21:28   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
لحن الحياة.
عضو متألق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hooooooollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
when shall we start?????????????????????????

قديم 2015-06-23, 23:54   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة jill مشاهدة المشاركة
hooooooollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
when shall we start?????????????????????????
Get started now Jillo

you are late !!

قديم 2015-06-26, 13:45   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Benmed
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Benmed

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, ramadhan mubarak to each member at djelfa's formus,, this year i had a bac exam,, and as you know there's a lot of stress especially this periode,,periode of " waiting results" ,, anyway,, due to the stress i went ( before corrections start) to the website of the results,, i've wrote my secret nember,, and i've waited my note,, that was a stupidity from me,, haha anyway thanks for this beautiful space,, and i think i want to study english,, so please pray for me to get what i want,, sa7a ftorkoum ( rokia)

قديم 2015-06-27, 00:49   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
fifi tery
عضو متألق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi everyone well my story took a place last year in ramadan i prepared a cake for the "sahra" and i was so proud andi was just keep yelling on my little sisters : don't eat the cake it's for the "sahra" the shape of that cake was great but whene we taste it oh my god it was not good .
thank you

قديم 2015-06-27, 22:36   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
wawabob
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية wawabob

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam every one, I wan't to share you not just a short story but a lesson of life,
I'm a girl who loves adventures and challenges and I've applied in many ones, I've capacity; patience , but I've never succeded because of the scare, I just wanna tell you that what called "scare" is the only thing which can make you failure and looser so in your life BE Courageous , trust your self and believe in your capacities then you'll succed .

قديم 2015-06-29, 11:07   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Benmed مشاهدة المشاركة
well, ramadhan mubarak to each member at djelfa's formus,, this year i had a bac exam,, and as you know there's a lot of stress especially this periode,,periode of " waiting results" ,, anyway,, due to the stress i went ( before corrections start) to the website of the results,, i've wrote my secret nember,, and i've waited my note,, that was a stupidity from me,, haha anyway thanks for this beautiful space,, and i think i want to study english,, so please pray for me to get what i want,, sa7a ftorkoum ( rokia)
Hello Rokia

Wish you all the best dear

Your story is amusing
Good luck dear!

قديم 2015-06-29, 11:09   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fifi tery مشاهدة المشاركة
hi everyone well my story took a place last year in ramadan i prepared a cake for the "sahra" and i was so proud andi was just keep yelling on my little sisters : don't eat the cake it's for the "sahra" the shape of that cake was great but whene we taste it oh my god it was not good .
thank you
Hello Fify,
Such a funny / embarrasing story!

Good luck dear

قديم 2015-06-29, 15:48   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
meryem-bou13
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam 3alaykom.my story is about my first year as a married women , and we were living with the in-laws my mother in law was a very strict women ,Ramadan came .... the first 3 days my mother in law was doing all ftour by herself i helped her but she did the important things and i was happy with this situation (i did the dishes and the hard work , i was not just siting and watching but the fourth day my dear husband. Madeya stupid statment "mum meryem is going to do evrything", I was like what who meryem who???? I was really upset but it was toooo late .I dived into the big scary kitchen and began the work, thank god for internet and phones I called all my friends and family for precipice , in the end ftour was not too bad my husband or my accomplice bought me thing that goes straight to the oven and. Take away salads that were delicious no one knew about it what happenes in the kitchen stays in the kitchen lol, I'm not bad in. The kitchen but I was stressed that's all

قديم 2015-06-30, 11:59   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
til-crazy basma
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية til-crazy basma

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

" Finally , Mum Gave me the chance to prepare the cake I was dreaming of , it was a cake covered with Melted Milka *_* and Stuffed with Danet , I went to the market and bought what I needed by my owen mony , I felt like i'm the happiest girl in the world !! Cause I'm addicted to Milka .. , I worked hardly preparing my cake and it was just So Amazing <3 <3 , it looked like the ones it Tv programs , The ones Of masterchef !! and then , it was the time , time to enjoy it with orange juice , i was cutting it carefully and then i tasted it , oh my god !! what the hell is that !! , I Was supposed to Mix chocolate with milk , but I mixed it with yogurt " اللبن " ewwwwww what a mistake :'( , all the family enjoyed it only me , I HATE yogurt !! " >.<

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
competition, english, literature

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:27

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)