For all who are able to translate from English into Arabic ! - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

For all who are able to translate from English into Arabic !

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-06-08, 03:13   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello, I’ve translated the yellow parts that you asked us to in the pages (263,264, 265, 266, and 267), I’m going to translate those in pages 268 and 269 later.
You can download the file from here because in this forum the typing style don’t stand as it’s originally written. As a result, I can't post it here coz it'll be a real mess

https://www.arab4load.info/downloadf-CBH-doc.html

Oh masha'allah akhi baraka allahou fik ! plus you made efforts to understand those technique words ! rabi ya7afdak !! For you facilitating the work and save you time, you can leave them to me , I would recognize them easier and sometimes they have a known specific translation in psychology, but if it isn't bothers you, so do what you want, just feel free

I just wanted to remember for all who help me that you are doing a great work! you are contributing to the realization of a these/study that few people have treated this topic in the Arab world, and this topic is becoming increasingly interested in Algeria too, at the end this study will be submitted to all interested students and researchers, so it will be the first source that will help them (to learn a new therapy-> well practice-> help more people in need.. ) and so (for sure) you do a sada9a djarya, this sada9a increases even after your death until yawm al 9yama inch'allah, just by like this simple occasion, in addition you are helping me!
Honestly I'm proud of you guys ^^
Stay awesome !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-08, 19:17   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Never mind you're welcome
I just loved the topic for real eventhough it's very difficult to understand and those abbreveation CBH and CBT and the BT are the main elements of the topic that's why i tried to understand first because in the summary it's included that the whole paper was about a comparaison between the three approaches and finally they concluded that the CBH is the most effective one. okay here you can download the whole translation file:

https://www.arab4load.info/downloadf-CBH_3d1ac-doc.html

pay attention to the CBT I've corrected coincidently after hearing a doctor talking about the cognitive ...

ملاحظة
طبيعة هذا الموضوع تعتمد على أفكار مسبقة او دراية على الأقل بمعاني المختصرات و أيضا حول الموضوع نفسه كالتنويم المغناطيسي و جلسات العلاج و علم النفس و أنا لست متخصص في المجال كما أن الانجليزية التي اعرفها لا تمكنني من فهم كل شيء يعني لا يمكنني فهم الانجليزية التي تحتوي مصطلحات اقتصادية، علم النفس، سياسية أو دينية و خاصة العلمية منها لكني حاولت أن أترجم ما فهمته.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-08, 20:54   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you so much Sir Karim

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-09, 09:36   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

M001

اقتباس:
Never mind you're welcome
I just loved the topic for real eventhough it's very difficult to understand and those abbreveation CBH and CBT and the BT are the main elements of the topic that's why i tried to understand first because in the summary it's included that the whole paper was about a comparaison between the three approaches and finally they concluded that the CBH is the most effective one. okay here you can download the whole translation file:

https://www.arab4load.info/downloadf-CBH_3d1ac-doc.html

pay attention to the CBT I've corrected coincidently after hearing a doctor talking about the cognitive ...

ملاحظة
طبيعة هذا الموضوع تعتمد على أفكار مسبقة او دراية على الأقل بمعاني المختصرات و أيضا حول الموضوع نفسه كالتنويم المغناطيسي و جلسات العلاج و علم النفس و أنا لست متخصص في المجال كما أن الانجليزية التي اعرفها لا تمكنني من فهم كل شيء يعني لا يمكنني فهم الانجليزية التي تحتوي مصطلحات اقتصادية، علم النفس، سياسية أو دينية و خاصة العلمية منها لكني حاولت أن أترجم ما فهمته.

ربي يجعلها في ميزان حسناتك ياكريم Thank you very much !
as you are interesting i will clear for you those words so:
CBT العلاج السلوكي المعرفي
CBH (العلاج السلوكي المعرفي بالتنويم الايحائي العلاجي (ان صح التعبير
BT العلاج السلوكي
Systematic Desensitization سلب الحساسية المفرطة
Suggestions اقتراحات أو ايحائات
Coping المواجهة
Imagery التصور أو التصورات

And if you are always interested i would be glad if you translate me another document (always same topic ) but i understand if you can't, you have already did a great job !
Realy thak you brother!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-09, 19:57   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

oh, thanks for the explanation for the document send it and let's see if it's not too difficult and hope i can deal with it but you have to wait a little bit okay.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-10, 01:41   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
oh, thanks for the explanation for the document send it and let's see if it's not too difficult and hope i can deal with it but you have to wait a little bit okay.
No problem brother, if you want me to explain you some things I am here ! it's wonderful to exchange knowledge! Thank you for accepting to help me, and hope this one is more easier and interesting, but if it's too much for you you can start from p 104, I let you discover it and feel free to ask any question about.
جزاك الله خيرا.

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar agoraphobia-and-social-phobia-paper-published.rar‏ (111.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 12)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-13, 18:54   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello;
Today I came up with the translation file
https://www.arab4load.info/downloadf-...hobia-doc.html

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-13, 18:55   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة toulay مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you so much Sir Karim
Thank you too for your help

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-13, 20:46   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
منار العلم
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية منار العلم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thnks alot!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-13, 21:58   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Smile

اقتباس:
Hello;
Today I came up with the translation file
https://www.arab4load.info/downloadf-...hobia-doc.html
Hello Karim, again thanks a lot for your help ! I hope didn't bothered you and you had learned some little things interesting from those documents ^^'
You did a lot and you are amazing ! i will always remember your help to wish that god bless you and gives you what you want incha'allah !
Ramadan mubarak for all ^_^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 10:49   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Runa مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello Karim, again thanks a lot for your help ! I hope didn't bothered you and you had learned some little things interesting from those documents ^^'
You did a lot and you are amazing ! i will always remember your help to wish that god bless you and gives you what you want incha'allah !
Ramadan mubarak for all ^_^

Good Morning,
Yeah, I've learnt too many vocabularies and some pshycological terms wow it was such a nice experience ... for your study I can tell that it's very very wanted especially in Algeria because most of its people suffer from psycho-things ... you didn't bother me no! I used to translate to many people whether they study economy - journalism - sociology - politics anything only those who study medicine still I didn't translate something for them hhh well I provided this help for two reasons:
1. Allah.
2. Develop my English (practice)

Good Luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 10:58   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I've these two questions for you:
What's your study exactly? is it pshycology or a field in it?
Do you know any clinics where this treatments are provided?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-15, 08:00   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Good Morning,
Yeah, I've learnt too many vocabularies and some pshycological terms wow it was such a nice experience ... for your study I can tell that it's very very wanted especially in Algeria because most of its people suffer from psycho-things ... you didn't bother me no! I used to translate to many people whether they study economy - journalism - sociology - politics anything only those who study medicine still I didn't translate something for them hhh well I provided this help for two reasons:
1. Allah.
2. Develop my English (practice)

Good Luck

Amazing, very glad to know a person like you, I can deduct that you are a well-cultivated person, masha'allah, If i understand well English and have a good expressing in Arabic i would did like you ^^ keep your self like that bro
Can I back if I had some hard sentences to understand please? Otherwise, hope all will be fine for me from now ^^'
God bless you Karim;Thank you , I won't forget your help, I don't know.. if there is anything i can help you in, you can tell me or send a PM
Good luck for you too !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-15, 08:43   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
Runa
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
I've these two questions for you:
What's your study exactly? is it pshycology or a field in it?
Do you know any clinics where this treatments are provided?

1- I am Psychologist (licensee) and prepare my Master degree in Psychopathology and Psychotherapy (as specialty).
2- All psychology services in clinics or hospitals work generally with two approaches some psychologist works with :
- Analytic approach (psychoanalysis)
- Others with CBT,
So you can find them everywhere! But do not confound them with psychiatrists, their treatments are essentially with medications.
For the hypnotherapy just really few therapists (like me) practice with it in Algeria (but still consider myself beginner) so, sorry I don't really know where or who is practicing it, but it became more interested by psychotherapists here and they launched from this last month a formation (ends in 2 years) and they will be more therapists working with hypnosis, the patient is free to be treated with it or not. but hope people do not confound it with something like magical practices (that not belong to hypnosis) or hypnosis of spectacle in TV show which is totally different from the therapeutic one.
Sorry for this long answer, hope I helped you somehow, feel free to ask me anything ^^
Thank you !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-16, 19:52   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Runa مشاهدة المشاركة
Amazing, very glad to know a person like you, I can deduct that you are a well-cultivated person, masha'allah, If i understand (understood) well English and have a good expressing in Arabic i would did (do) like you ^^ keep your self like that bro
Can I back if I had some hard sentences to understand please? Otherwise, hope all will be fine for me from now ^^'
God bless you Karim;Thank you , I won't forget your help, I don't know.. if there is anything i can help you in, you can tell me or send a PM
Good luck for you too !

Nice to exchange the information and you really were very very very helpful to me because without I would have never known about my situation coz for the whole of my life I was thinking that I'm an introvert person but after reading your documents I discovered everything in your study i can't tell you here everything because it's private and I feel so you know and i can't send you PM it's forbidden... anyway thank you very much.
it's possible that I help in the near future but I'm not sure I can connect because it seems that i will not have the chance to ... but you post it here if I come in and see I'll take it //// Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
help me, tranlators

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:50

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)