Accent Reduction, - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Accent Reduction,

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-07-24, 17:15   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up Accent Reduction,

ACCENT REDUCTION

Accent Reduction - Communication can become a problem if the accent is not correct. We teach you the correct pronunciation, thus reducing your accent. Listening to, and speaking with native speaking teachers is the best way to reduce your accent. They will identify any problems, and help you correct them.

Many ESL learners are concerned about eliminating their accents, but before you run out and spend hundreds of dollars on the latest pronunciation course, let me give you some things to think about.

First, the main goal of any pronunciation course should be to focus on accent reduction, not accent elimination, which is virtually impossible. Rather, students should work on reducing areas of their pronunciation that affect comprehensibility, that is, areas of their accents that make it difficult for native speakers to understand them.

Second, with this goal in mind, students need to be able to identify which specific areas of pronunciation give them the most trouble. Of course, there are universal areas of pronunciation that affect specific ******** groups, and reading up on these commonalities will help you. Furthermore, if you take a class on pronunciation, the teacher probably will ask you to record a speech sample which can be analyzed to check which specific areas you need to work on, for example, vowel and consonant sounds, word and sentence stress, and word reductions, and linking, and intonation.

Finally, you need to practice these features in different situations, from very structured exercises to extemporaneous speech. In other words, let's say you are focusing on past tense, -ed endings (e.g., worked, played, constructed, learned, etc.). The first step would be able to recognize and produce the corrected pronunciation of the endings of each word in isolation by repeating them; however, this does not guarantee that you will be able to use them in natural conversation. Thus, you might want to record yourself talking about the past weekend and what you did---again, using past tenses. Rewind the recording and check to see how well you formed the verbs and if you pronounced them correctly.

Just remember that improving your pronunciation will take a lot of practice and commitment.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-07-25, 11:04   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ridanrekas
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ridanrekas

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكككككككككككراااااااااااا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-07-25, 11:06   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

anytime Mr

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-15, 15:33   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salééééééém

thx bro it's so exciting and helpfull

peace be upon ya

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-18, 22:54   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
sarorita
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

B8 sunshine-hd@hotmail.com

hello my friend nice to meet u ,i study english in college it's my first year and i need help if u can help by sending me courses or some websites that can help me in my modules or anything usefull i'll be glad and thankfull to my msn which is up my msg or my fb pretty hind thanks i'm waiting your answer soon as possible thanks again

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
accent, reduction

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:28

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)