Psychology Perspectives :Behaviorist Approach - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Psychology Perspectives :Behaviorist Approach

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-12-07, 16:38   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Psychology Perspectives :Behaviorist Approach

Hello..hope u r fine dear members...we will try to go deeper within English and to explore different fields... the first would be psychology....There are various approaches in contemporary psychology. An approach is a perspective (i.e. view) that involves certain assumptions (i.e. beliefs) about human behavior: the way they function, which aspects of them are worthy of study and what research methods are appropriate for undertaking this study. There may be several different theories within an approach, but they all share these common assumptions.
Behaviorism (also called the behaviorist approach) was the primary paradigm in psychology between 1920 to 1950 and is based on a number of underlying assumptions regarding methodology and behavioral analysis:
* Psychology should be seen as a science. Theories need to be supported by empirical data obtained through careful and controlled observation and measurement of behavior. Watson (1913) stated that “psychology as a behaviorist views it is a purely objective experimental branch of natural science. Its theoretical goal is … prediction and control” (p. 158).

* Behaviorism is primarily concerned with observable behavior, as opposed to internal events like thinking and emotion. Observable (i.e. external) behavior can be objectively and scientifically measured. Internal events, such as thinking should be explained through behavioral terms (or eliminated altogether).

* People have no free will – a person’s environment determines their behavior

* When born our mind is 'tabula rasa' (a blank slate).

* There is little difference between the learning that takes place in humans and that in other animals. Therefore, research can be carried out on animals as well as humans (i.e. comparative psychology.

* Behavior is the result of stimulus – response (i.e. all behavior, no matter how complex, can be reduced to a simple stimulus – response association). Watson described the purpose of psychology as: “To predict, given the stimulus, what reaction will take place; or, given the reaction, state what the situation or stimulus is that has caused the reaction” (1930, p. 11).

آخر تعديل whoseen 2015-12-07 في 16:39.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-07, 16:51   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you

Although psychology is so complex,still it's interesting.Even literature deals with psychology,linguistics too.

when I first saw the Behaviorist Approach ,I remember the Behaviorist School and his leader Skinner who claims that the l a n g u a g e is acquired through imitation,rewards and practice.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-07, 17:28   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة toulay مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you

Although psychology is so complex,still it's interesting.Even literature deals with psychology,linguistics too.

when I first saw the Behaviorist Approach ,I remember the Behaviorist School and his leader Skinner who claims that the l a n g u a g e is acquired through imitation,rewards and practice.
u r so welcome..indeed it is so cmplicated because Psychology is the science of the mind.and The human mind is the most complex machine on Earth. It is the source of all thought and behaviour.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-07-01, 22:56   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Amina 7
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
:behaviorist, approach, perspectives, psychology

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:20

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)