Falling Out Of Love - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Falling Out Of Love

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-02-03, 00:10   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
omo mazen
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية omo mazen

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

Question Falling Out Of Love

“I don’t love you anymore” is one of the worst sentences a guy can hear, especially when it comes out of the blue in the midst of what you thought was a good relationship. You don’t have screaming, horrible fights. You thought things were moving along nicely and suddenly she hits you with the revelation that she’s fallen out of love.

Why would this happen? Is there something you could have done to prevent it? Maybe. Following are the top reasons women typically fall out of love. So grab your pen and paper, fellas, and prepare to take notes.

1. We fall out of love because we’re bored

One major reason why women fall out of love is boredom. When you’re in a long-term, committed relationship, it’s easy to start taking things for granted and slipping into a routine that is comfortable, but not that exciting. Especially if you live together, your daily interactions have probably taken on quite a bit of predictability. You wake up together, go off to work, maybe talk or text a couple times throughout the day and then meet back at home for dinner then spend the rest of the night watching television together. This repetition can be reassuring. It’s nice to know that you’ll always be able to come home to each other. On the other hand, it can get tedious after a while and make your girl wish for the exhilarating early days of your relationship.
To combat boredom in your relationship, throw in a little spontaneity every once in a while. When we come home expecting to make dinner and sit in front of the t.v, tell us you’ve made reservations and we’re going out. Surprise us with a trip out of town on the weekend. Most importantly, initiate sex at unexpected times to keep us on her toes.
2. We feel neglected

You may think that you’re doing enough to make your girlfriend/wife feel appreciated and loved, but unfortunately she may be feeling differently. Somehow as girls are growing up, they pick up the incredibly annoying habit of pouting instead of talking when something is bothering them. You should just know that she’s not getting what she wants without her having to tell you. Yes, it’s infantile and unproductive, but she puts up with plenty of your unappealing idiosyncrasies too. Do what you think is enough to keep her happy – and then do some more. It may seem selfish on our part, but that’s how we operate.
3. We met someone else

Sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what makes a girl fall out of love with her partner, but in the case of “the other man,” the reason is clear. Most of the time, a woman who is happy in her relationship won’t go out on the prowl, but love happens in the most unexpected of places. Whether it be an affair with a co-worker or a reunion with an old flame, it’s never easy to deal with when your lover falls for someone else. The chance of a solution that doesn’t involve hurting anyone’s feelings is virtually nonexistent.
If she’s truly over you and on to the new guy, you may have to suck it up and let her go. However, if you feel like there’s still enough between you and your partner to try to work on things, you have to either ban the other guy from your lives or work on some kind of open relationship arrangement, which isn’t always a fun thing.
4. We grew apart

We all change as time goes by. Sometimes the person you got together with becomes someone you don’t recognize after a few years. It’s possible that the reason she’s falling out of love is simply that her needs, priorities and goals are different than they were when you started dating. Or perhaps you’re the one who’s changed. Have you lost motivation and become complacent? Negative personality traits which grow over time, can serve to alter your mates feelings for you.
If she’s the one that’s changed and doesn’t feel like you fit with her anymore, you may have to watch her walk away. Just remember that you don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with you.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-03, 14:49   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
omo mazen
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية omo mazen

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

no comment were are you people

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-03, 15:51   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

really interesting thoughts i wish i can benefit
i appreciate it since it takes a very important point which is relationship between the man and the woman
actually i read the whole text since i wanted to know a woman point of view about that
i got it
thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-03, 17:37   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
omo mazen
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية omo mazen

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you spy4me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-03, 20:23   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
علي الجزائري الحر
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية علي الجزائري الحر

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

جزاك الله خيرا
جعله الله في موازين حسناتك
موضوع قيم
اخوك في الله محمد

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-03, 20:53   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
omo mazen
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية omo mazen

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اخي محمد جزاك الله خيرا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-04, 14:13   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
obrigado24
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية obrigado24

إحصائية العضو

thanks my brother it's nice topic i'm waiting your new

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-04, 15:52   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
omo mazen
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية omo mazen

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
falling, love

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:49

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)