Repentance ... Repentance - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Repentance ... Repentance

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-11-04, 11:34   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
عاشق العفة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية عاشق العفة

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز 
إحصائية العضو

New1 Repentance ... Repentance

Repentance ... Repentance
Initiated to repent and return to God, the deliverance and salvation, and hopes of good biography of your predecessor, and see to what extent and brought them the fear of God, so be imitating them, take their way, for that is all good .. Never underestimate the guilt no matter how small, does not consider the small sin, but look at the magnitude of the disobeyed, he said the Prophet peace be upon him: "Beware of Mhakrat sins, they gather the men even Ihlknh" .
Do not say this small and this guilt Hain, you may not know this work, which is the cause of Tstsgrh indeed dead, so it was the predecessor to the high work and piety were afraid of Almighty God should be feared and they are afraid of fear, guilt and more people as if they were sins, and to paper their hearts and their closeness to God.
Imam Hasan al-Basri was crying in the night crying until someone comes to its neighbors in the next day and say: We have Obuget our people, says to him: "I told my good God may look to you at some Hnatk, he said: Do what you do not accept anything from you .
The Mansour Bin Zaman day wudoo tears in his eyes when he finished crying and then make up lost his voice was said to him: God bless what your business? He said: The greatest and any of my business? I want to do in the hands of those who do not slumber nor sleep overtakes me, perhaps displays .
My brother:
Look at the conditions of many young people who wandered and been lost and strayed from the straight path, what of Genoa along the way and commit sins?!
Did sin cause of happiness? .. Or the cause of hardship and narrow their chests?
How long this confusion?!
Let the confusion and turned to God, and answer the need of God Almighty and you repent and procrastination, you do not know when to leave an hour and I know that very happy and feel happy breasts is in obedience to God and to follow orders and turn to Him.
We ask God Almighty to guide us either way and the blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
repentance

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:58

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)