work of women for or against - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

work of women for or against

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-19, 09:22   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
صهيب البتار
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes, you work, you gain money, you do what ever you like; but, you will never got the real happiness,a strong family, well educated children.

we, as men, we don't care because we can chose any wife, with or without job; besides we can wait until age of 40 or more than, but you as women, I doubt that you could, and even if you find who accept you, as woman with job, the family never stand longer because the system works then wrongly, not as our real Shari3a recommended.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-19, 18:58   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
سلسبيل ابن خلدون
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية سلسبيل ابن خلدون

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i think that the work is very important to the wpmen because it gives to them the self confidence and it makes her feel that's her job in the life is more than a house keeper.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-19, 20:35   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
CHICACOCCA
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

before wondering if women have to work or stay home, think to what push them at the first place to go out and work to get money, haven't you ever heard a father telling his girls I can't take in charge this family ? haven't you heard before a men asking his wife to help him because his salary can't be enough for the whole month ? in 1964 my grand mother started to work ...she was widow and she must feed 5 kids, my mother stopped working after she got married, but the situation got worse whith the coming of my fourth brother, she regreted it, my oldest sister sttopped university to work, she helped my father and she still did even after her marriage, when I got my first salary it was a great day for me, I shared it with all my family to make them happy, the man that I am planing to pursue this life with is unable to cover a family needs with his poor salary, so I will never stop working and I will help him

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-19, 20:42   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
CHICACOCCA
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

and no need to confuse marriage and work, working women always get better chance to find a men unlike those who stay home, who will see you or hear about you if you don't work? our neighboor has 6 girls none of them is married or working, they never go out, they are miserable

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-19, 22:40   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
ilhem3688
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i think that the work's woman is not necessary bcz allah give her a very good place nd this place is her home , her house , she must respect her husband nd try to educate her children in the way of islam , the woman is the most creation of allah nd she should still in it i dont know why but it s my opinion

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-20, 11:02   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
صهيب البتار
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

O women, let me tell you secret , that we "men" we think so:

a woman for public is so for public , is not mine.
a woman chaste in the house, rarely you see, she shall be mine.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-20, 13:42   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

A16

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة صهيب البتار مشاهدة المشاركة
O women, let me tell you secret , that we "men" we think so:

a women for public is so for public , is not mine.
a women chaste in the house, rarely you see, she shall be mine.

O men, let me tell you a secret , that we "women" we do believe

woman is a human she has mind, feelings, heart, dreams, challeges, she has to grow up to rise up her spirit inside the real life of outside , she is NOT a servent of her man or even more her children

talking chastety ... those who comes frome closed home are the most easiest girls the society have ever known, the algerian W**res haven't grown up in the city but in a sort of closed area , men in their little head mean sex no more,

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-20, 13:45   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs down

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ilhem3688 مشاهدة المشاركة
i think that the work's woman is not necessary bcz allah give her a very good place nd this place is her home , her house , she must respect her husband nd try to educate her children in the way of islam , the woman is the most creation of allah nd she should still in it i dont know why but it s my opinion

what about the single woman ? or maybe your girls come to this world married ! with a viel and engaging ring even

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-20, 13:56   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة صهيب البتار مشاهدة المشاركة

yes, you work, you gain money, you do what ever you like; but, you will never got the real happiness,a strong family, well educated children.

we, as men, we don't care because we can chose any wife, with or without job; besides we can wait until age of 40 or more than, but you as women, I doubt that you could, and even if you find who accept you, as woman with job, the family never stand longer because the system works then wrongly, not as our real Shari3a recommended.

come on !!!! nothing is easy as you described

you can't be happy so easly, and you can't choose any woman you want, you are living in a sort of illusion !!!! and you have a big confusion inside your mind, you are thinking to different subjects at the same time and you ideas about marriage woman's work and happiness are just dump idea, somthing like street talks of young illeterate people

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-20, 20:46   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

anyway it would be boring to have no female colleagues at office, they are like flowers with their colorful out-fits they are like birds when you hear them laughing , they excite us for sur

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-21, 17:16   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
صهيب البتار
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة canim مشاهدة المشاركة
come on !!!! Nothing is easy as you described

you can't be happy so easly, and you can't choose any woman you want, you are living in a sort of illusion !!!! And you have a big confusion inside your mind, you are thinking to different subjects at the same time and you ideas about marriage woman's work and happiness are just dump idea, somthing like street talks of young illeterate people
يا الأخت
الله يهديك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-22, 23:10   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim_Rap_4_life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi every one here Man and Women.....first of all I want to say that I agree with
Mr (spy4me) you're alright in all what you said.
for those who acclaim that woman has many things to do and so special with her work.......we don't need woman to work inorder to know her roles no no women is unevitable and they are a main element of society.
If a married womlan stay home and nurtures her children she would do something very very special......
secondly to all women right here when I read the topic of our sister (abid.en) I knew that the majority of women would agree with the work of women ofcourse My humble opininion is that I agree but for those who are really in need to work inorder to provide money and we know Algerian's daily life. there are some woman who are working for their parents because they are old and no one could provide and support if their daughter work so where is the problem here?
another field which is "Education" I saw and I see that there are too many teachers I mean women suffering from problems with pupils and I know very very sad situations and I can't explain them just forget it and the question is why? if they are not obliged so why?
another dramatic idea.....I've a a friend normally he should be a teacher in a secondary school teaching French ******** whatever he did and so many times he tried to get a work in that establishement ofcourse he has no shoulders. when he spoke to the director of the department of education of his state.....he gave him a cold shoulder and the problem was on three teachers(women) got a job and they are younger and so new but my friend has been waiting for a long time so here another question to every body here we are with the work of women why not!!!!! but why high authorities employed the majority of womenand women and women only women why??? and Man stay jobless don't anybody try to hide something this is what we see in Algeria I work in an establishement where 80% of workers are women and I know many men staying outside watching waiting for big head punks to.........my final word is Hi women Hi Girls we are Man and we represeting Man we don't care if you work or not but at least if you have the opportunity to work.....another question will be done???? We need social equality at least !!!! because some real men are hopeless and with no job and no money I'm one of them if the situation carry like that belive me I'll be a Gangsta and I will take money by force why??? cuz I did what i had to do I syudied and wait for something so when I go to find that only women work so the is kind of
1_(PLEASE GIVE ME MY RIGHT OH PLEASE)
2_(GIVE ME MY RIGHT)
3_(COME ON GIVE ME MY RIGHT)
4_ (GIVE ME OR GIVE YOU DEATH__DO OR DIE)
2_
So you see how is it going and no one care so don't wonder when you see some one sucide or killing someone else cuz GOD damn this world everything is reversed and those who don't like my opinion this is how I do and this my opinion I don't fopr no body tolike cuz I like it and whatever they do whatever they say I'll not changed a word of my disocurse cuz I'm aware of my words I'm expêrt and I see what I see so I don't care and I don't wanna know what others want to say cuz I hate that hate the world hate everything cuz it's not good and it's not tasty no goodness and nothing so
thanks alot Mr Karim for sharing your opinion with us

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-23, 17:30   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yeah Never mind I Hope that my opinion was clear

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-23, 17:33   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة 7med مشاهدة المشاركة
anyway it would be boring to have no female colleagues at office, they are like flowers with their colorful out-fits they are like birds when you hear them laughing , they excite us for sur

HH yay Yaaay 7me yeah you make me remember that I used to work with some women in the same office and they were so disturbing cuz they talk so much and I just was ashamed to tell them tht they were disturbing me for real I didn't tell them anything but one day I was so terrified I was a damn angry I just yelled at them hhhhhhh then they didn't repeat that again hhhh you see they are cuite and just do that with no meaning of hurt so thak you hh

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-23, 20:03   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
SiliaOnly
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I have learnd so much with you here, all these opinions give us such a diversified points of view, for me no one has definitely right or wrong, but all is totaly up to the situation and conditions where everyone live... many thanks for all those contributions

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
women, work

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:44

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)