Can you help me where i put the articles? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Can you help me where i put the articles?

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-02-04, 16:10   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
♠صفاء♠
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية ♠صفاء♠

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي لم يتم ترشيح اجابة مفضلة Can you help me where i put the articles?

السلام عليكم

This is a paragraph and I wish you help me to put the articles ( a / an / the/ no article )

I recently that......money doen't buy as much as it used to.I had been living in ....dormitory for two years and had not had to buy my own food for ....whole time.Then, I moved into....apartement where i needed to buy .....food for myself.The first day i wanted to get ....juice,...meat....bread,and ...butter.I went to .....gorcery store and put everything into ....cart. when i went to pay,i found that ....juice i had chosen cost 150,....meat 780,.....bread 125 , and ....butter 200. ......money that i had brought with me was not enough , and i had to replace ......butter on ....shief where i got it.Now,I go shopping , I take more money.

and thank you

آخر تعديل نارينا 2015-05-15 في 00:56.
قديم 2015-02-04, 17:36   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

well,let me try to help you although I still get confused about articles

1-no article
2-a dormitory
3-the whole time
4-an apartment
5-no article(food)
6- no article(juice,meat,bread,and butter)
7-the grocery
8-a cart
9-the juice
10-the meat
11-the bread
12-the butter
13-no article money
14-no article butter
15-the shief

It's my trial,waiting for the other suggestions

Best of luck

قديم 2015-02-04, 17:47   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
♠صفاء♠
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية ♠صفاء♠

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you .I think it's correct , maybe there are another suggestion

قديم 2015-02-04, 18:04   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

an

This is used when the noun that we wish to refer to is unknown to our listener/reader or is not part of the common ground that we share. It is most often used to introduce new information.

Tell me a story.
Have you ever seen a tornado?

The

By using the, we are signalling to our listener that s/he is very likely to know what we are referring to and that the context of our conversation should help them to identify this. We can use the, therefore, to

refer backwards to something that we have already mentioned
refer forwards to something that we can take for granted will happen
refer to our common ground or shared knowledge

Here are some examples to illustrate each of those contexts:

I was out the other day and I found a ten-pound note on the street. I couldn't decide whether to keep the money or hand it in. (I have already talked about this money in the previous sentence.)
We'll need to take an axe to cut the trees . (i.e. those trees that we find in the place that we are going to.)
Have you put the cat out? (i.e. our cat)

The is also used with certain fixed expressions where there is often common knowledge, for example places of entertainment, oceans and seas, hotels etc. the Alps, the cinema, the Pacific Ocean, the Hyatt and even for some more generic tersms such as 'the High Street', 'the open seas'.

Note also that the is sometimes (but not always) used with some countries' names, such as:

She lives in England, which is part of the UK.
He visited the Czech Republic.
The DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) has experienced strife for many years.
I think the Philippines is a beautiful country.
Jack loves the Netherland and works in the Hague.

In addition, when referring to some named or unnamed organizations, for example:

He was arrested by the FBI.
She works for the BBC.
The U.N. has its headquarters in New York.
He left home and joined the army.

No article

If we want to refer to something general and the nouns that we are using are either plural or uncountable, we leave out articles.

I really like funfairs. ('funfairs' in general; I have no specific funfair in mind.)
It's brought us nothing but trouble. (uncountable noun)

Some of the other times when an article is not needed are:

with proper nouns like people's names, countries, towns, cities, single mountains, streets, lakes, and countries (but see note above about certain countries and places).
meals - when are we having lunch, I have cereal for breakfast.
certain time expressions - next year, last month, this week, on Friday, at five o'clock.
in an institution - he's in prison, I'm at school next week, do you go to university.

قديم 2015-02-04, 18:05   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i suggest that u post ur try then i will correct u inchallah

قديم 2015-02-05, 16:57   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
♠صفاء♠
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية ♠صفاء♠

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i'll wait for you and thanks

قديم 2015-02-06, 10:30   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ♠صفاء♠ مشاهدة المشاركة
السلام عليكم

This is a paragraph and I wish to help me to put the articles ( a / an / the/ no article )

I recently that 0 money doen't buy as much as it used to.I had been living in ..a..dormitory for two years and had not had to buy my own food for that whole time.Then, I moved into..an..apartement where i needed to buy ..0.food for myself.The first day i wanted to get .0...juice,.0..meat..0..bread,and .0..butter.I went to ...a..gorcery store and put everything into a cart. when i went to pay,i found that .the ...juice i had chosen cost 150,..the..meat 780,..the...bread 125 , and .the...butter 200. ..The....money that i had brought with me was not enough , and i had to replace .0...butter on .the...shelf where i got it.Now,I go shopping , I take more money.

and thank you
This option may help you as well

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
articles?

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:07

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)