please help me - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

please help me

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-10-14, 20:20   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
هيام الروح
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية هيام الروح

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي please help me

hi every body please i need information about scope of sociolinguistics i need it for this sunday because i have presentation and i dont have any idea about this topic pleaaaaaaase help me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-10-14, 21:30   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
هيام الروح
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there is no one who can help me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-10-15, 19:36   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello

Scope of sociolinguistics:

Sociolinguistics tells about the usage of l a n g u a g e.It tells about the socio-economic situation of a person.In sociolinguistics l a n g u a g e is studied on three levels:structural,functional ,and social.

Structural:studies the use of vocabulary,pronunciation,tense ,and sentence order.
Functional:studies the functions of l a n g u a g e.
Social:studies the use of l a n g u a g e and parole.

Sociolinguistics is further divided into 2 approaches Micro and Macro

Micro-Sociolinguistics:Micro-sociolinguistics refers to the research with a linguistic lean focusing on dialect and stylistic/register variation.It is focused upon the description-analysis of l a n g u a g e s(individual level /small groups)Micro-sociolinguistics sxplores the ways in which society influences a speaker's idiolect.-meaning the specific l a n g u a g e of a person-and how people communicate with one another in
line with different social variables/factors and how l a n g u a g e varies with social attributes such as class and age

Macro-Sociolinguistics:This approach empahsizes on society.It focuses more on society as a whole in relation to l a n g u a g e ,that is the study of l a n g u a g e related to how society treats the l a n g u a g e.Macro-sociolinguistics looks at issues as to why immigrants keep their native l a n g u a g e in some contexts and not in others,or how social identity can effect l a n g u a g e.It is focuses on the study of l a n g u a g e(Large-scale - group-behavior)It studies what societies do with their l a n g u a g e s ,such as :attitudes that account for the functional distribution of speech forms in society,l a n g u a g e shift,maintenance,and replacement ,the delimitation and interaction of speech communities

Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-10-15, 21:11   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
هيام الروح
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you very much mis tolay

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:32

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)