a research paper process /a students' view - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

a research paper process /a students' view

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-07-23, 21:35   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

B18 a research paper process /a students' view

the aim of this topic is to make easy and to give those in need an Idea about what a student is supposed to do in a research work
as a student i was in need of someone to tell me how a research paper is made ok here is the way
a research in educational fields aims at solving learners and teachers problems with l.anguage it helps teachers in their job through revealing helping materials and revealing the problems learners may incounter while studying
research is a field where you as a student have got all the liberty to choose the topic and the method with which you treat the topic
research is objective, in research you should leave subjectivity and err on the side of scientifc proof of everything ... and in fact this is exactly what gives research its glamour.
a research paper is made up of two parts: a literature review .. that is the space in which you define your topic and review the different views dealing with it ... of course you must include your own interpritations, paraphrasing, summary of all the view you find
first use a dictionary of linguitics to find the key words definitions then move on in reviewing how the different scientists defined them .
the literature review gives you thoughts and opinions about your topic , in literature review you read deeply about your topic
to be continued ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-23, 22:01   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Reading must take at least a month, and the reading process includes creating reading cards .. reading cards are 3x5 inch cards .. these will be of great help if the student knew how to use them ( unfortunately i worked without them) but believe me they facilitate your work .. what can you do by these cards? these cards help you to take notes on your readings .. whenever found something interesting .. jot it down there .. but do not write everything .. write only the head lines and the page number in which you found the informations ... of course at the top of each reading card write the title of the book, the name of the author, the page numbers in which you found interesting infos , write also how profound the infos you found there are
this .. will help you better .. cause you will be organized not like I was ... papers everywhere .. and I am lost cause I could not find , remember where i read this or that ..
there is another type of cards you have to make : bibliography cards .. those are made for bibliography ... they contain the infos you need to write a bibliography ... a bibliography as you may have noticed contains the refrences from which you collected infos .. it must be correct and systematic that is well organized ... the bibliography cards contain : the title of the book or the title of the article/magazine/ journal , the name of the author (his complete name) , the year of publication of the book/journal/ article ,the place of publication , sometimes the publisher/ editor , the edition number ( i mean first , second, third, etc)
these cards help you better proceed so always make ones whenever found a source of information about your topic/theme.
as your readings go deeper and deeper you will gain a great understanding of the topic so you will be able to start writing the preliminary table of c.ontents ... this table of co.tents tells you readers what you are going to deal with in your topic .. it looks like all tables of c.ontents .. major titles , subtitles, etc
the table of C.ontents maintains the topic outline style that is either
A ...............
1-.............
2-..............
B ..................

or

1. ..................
2 ....................

as your readings develop, your table of *******s will develop too ... you will always drop, add, improve titles

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-23, 23:23   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok, what can i say? you're just amazing! that's exactly what i need and not just me a lot of students lack the way to prepare a research paper, i think it's good idea to know that through a student experience, i will consider it a reference, im glad that we can benefit from your advice, so thank you so much
i'd prefer to write such topics in
نادي طلاب الانجليزية
we need you there so please check it out

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-24, 01:22   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
djirah27
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

يا ختي بارك الله فيك والله ما عرفت شا نقولك
يا ربي يجعلها في ميزن حسانتك
والله ما قدرت نعبر in english

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-24, 10:18   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi again ! thank you for your support both Djirah and Spy4you i really thank you for every single word
.................................................. .................................................. ......
as i remember, i was speaking about the table of C.ontents ... now, as you search for refrences ..you first try your University library .. the library gave me hard times as I remember and i guess it did because of the very old system they use there ... in the library of our university you first read the titles of books then you take notes on the title , the s.e.l.l.ving number, and the author ... then you go to the librarian to give you a small sheet of paper ... in the paper you write the infos you collected about the book .. then you give it up to the Librarian
the librarian takes the sheet and searches for the book (that is how it works there) so i must tell you .. you have to be patient when dealing with librarians cause they may creat for you an obstackle .. treat them well , and always remeber to say hi whenever you go there .. this way, they help you willingly and they may even give you hints on how to find references. librarians are most of the time tired of going back and forth searching fo your books so just take that into concideration and be patient ... most of the time the books you select may be of less help if they help ever ... this happenes because you are new to the searching thing so do not panic ... just keep trying and .. believe me it is normal to find no references at first.. it happenes with all of us ... to find references that are usefull to your topic you need to maintain the ways that better help... first take the key words of your topic .. search ... then try their synonyms..
i must tell you about the parts of a book first
the book , any book of L.anguage teaching (besides novels and storys ) contains a frontis piece = the cover page
the cover page is a colored page that gives you little information about the book so do not use it when searching
then the copyright page , the copyright page helps you to know some important things : the date of publication of the book and the place,the publishing company, and the publisher,(this will help you later when writing the bibliography so always take notes on these of course if the book has helped you anyway)
the preface/introduction = just an introduction in which the author prepares the readers to what is to come
the table of C.ontents = this is exactly what you need ... search there for titles or subtitles dealing with your topic
the c.ontent= do not search the book page by page cause this will take your time and sometimes the book is not even tackling what you need
at the end of the book there parts .. i do not remember most of them but i tell you about those imoprtant in your first research (the key word) to be continued

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-28, 01:19   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
radpeace
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية radpeace

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace
thanks so much sister Zineb. I really appreciate your effort. I think your topic is worthy to be read
carefully bcoz it takes a lot of useful information about the best way to prepare a research paper.....as you may know, many students don't have a great idea about research papers-including me- that why I'm pretty sure this topic will be of great benefit and helps any student if it's taken seriously

I'm glad you are sharing us your experience and knowledge..keep going on, you're on the level

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-07-28, 11:37   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up

well,your topic my sister is very important for us as a student of english we need it so much when we make a research
so we will benefit from it all
thank you my dear

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-10, 16:16   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
mimo25
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Good evening,
I'm so happy my sister Zineb
your topic is very interesting to us

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-10, 16:17   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
mimo25
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

keep going on

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
process, research

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:40

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)