I was wondering if you could take a look at my query letter - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I was wondering if you could take a look at my query letter

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-16, 19:46   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I was wondering if you could take a look at my query letter

Dear …,

Given your interest in historical and romance novels, I present to you my manuscript, WINTER OF RATS (87.000 words) where a young woman finds her path in life while losing her heart to an infamous villain, during a turbulent time in history. This project has strong series potential but this manuscript tells a complete tale and stands alone.

In the midst of the Ottoman conquest of Europe, eight-year-old Ilona is torn from her home and made to live with her uncle whom she despises. There, she meets Vlad Dracula, the man who would go on to become the infamous villain of his age.

They form an unlikely connection which she cherishes the memory of for years to come. Eight years later, stubborn, free spirited Ilona is not a child anymore. When Vlad is brought as a captive to the castle, she’s determined to prove everyone wrong about him, though the young man she once met is now a bitter, cold, dangerous creature.

Though dangers lurk at every corner, Ilona is hell-bent on freeing the man she feels indebted to, even if that means putting her own safety on the line. In the dead of winter, time is running out to preserve what sanity the man she admires has left. But it’s not only time that is slipping away from her. It is also her heart.

I am Hungarian, living in Andalusia. I started writing this story during COVID as a passion project but it turned into a lot more than that with each hour of the two years of research that went into it. When I am not writing, I am reading. If not, then I take a walk - where I can continue writing in my head.

When I am forced to take part in reality, I teach English online or in a ******** school, wishing to go back to writing. Or reading. I have no published work as of yet.

Thank you for your consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:40

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)