A Dairy - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

A Dairy

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2017-03-13, 19:57   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Nightwatch
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Nightwatch

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

March 13 :
So the new manager has arrived at last, how will our situation change at all, will i be fired away, or will i carry on my path in the same place. This is the difference between someone who is willing to take his chances and embark in new journeys, and someone who is sitting and waiting for the inevitable to happen. Knowing how I think, I can safely assume that I am more of the second person than the first one. I still didn’t find a solid ground on which I can start my career and learn to be professional. Working for*********** doesn’t really provide me with the necessary expertise to build my future self. The tasks I do in my work are often repeatable, and do not require highly skills to be fulfilled. It is in fact, this solemn reason that makes me unsatisfied with my current position.
Talking about stable and better job opportunities reminds me of the upcoming teaching competition, this lousy competition in which every year we have to attend to show how little we can do in face of public oppression. So last year, they had obliged us to take exams in other three modules than the concerned one, and when you check your score on the internet you get surprised, because it only says you failed. You cannot ask why or how, or see how close you were to get that simple job, it just says you fail.
That word “failure” in the middle of your computer screen reminds you of the sad truth of your country, failure and success are often inherited, and if you were born as a failure, you are condemned to be so for the rest of your life. For an example, let say that two newborns were to face life in this country, the first one was provided, due to his father, with every luxury or amount of fund, while the second one was forsaken by his father, and had to build his own life with his own hands. Who do you think is more of a successful man? He is surely the first one, no matter how hard the second tries to fill the gap in between, it will always be insufficient. The plane truth is that society acknowledges the strongest and wealthiest, regardless of his background. Therefore, please do not be sad for not being able to change what you were condemned to be, and rather just accept it.

رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:52

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)