what will u do if...plzzzz answer - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

what will u do if...plzzzz answer

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-08-23, 22:59   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amoula m.l.a
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية amoula m.l.a

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي what will u do if...plzzzz answer

hey every body..i wanna ask u a question but plzzz i need your answers
what do u do when the only person who can make u stop crying is the one who made u cry
u trust this person and u told him/her all your secrets
....... u were thinking that he/she is your friend but.....
is this the real friendship?
PS:especialy if this one is one of your family & u were with him/her as brothers/sisters as twin..and after all u tryed to hate him/her but u couldn't coz u considred him/her as your own bro/sis
waiting for your answers...c u

قديم 2009-08-23, 23:21   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
hairless17
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It is really hard to be in such a situation
i don't know what to do
because such kind of person is rare to find and very hard to loose

قديم 2009-08-24, 04:44   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Tsukikaze
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية Tsukikaze

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I don't quite know the feeling you're talking about
But, I guees that if this person was so important to you, s/he wouldn't do whatever s/he did to cause you pain !! there's certainly a reason and a good one !! I'm pretty sure about this !!
Have talked with him/her about this ??!!!

p.s. don't try to hate him/her , it'll only get worse!!
"Love breeds hatred which breeds revenge"
don't follow this way or you'll end up like Sasuke!!l

قديم 2009-08-24, 07:59   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

to get vexed or to be happy by a same person means that you're attached to him or also he is your weak point ... if this person is so important for you just try to be "clair" with him ..he has nothing to lose if he makes you cry as he wants except if for advice ----------------------------- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. .

قديم 2009-08-24, 09:27   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
amoula m.l.a
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

Wah

hey...ok i'm gonna make it clear
she is my cousin...i was with her always...sharing every thing & every moment of the day..i told her every thing about me...she was the one who i feel with her so well..as she did too...i gave her evry thing she wanted from me...but....finally i woke up and i knew that i was just dreaming and i was as a victim...thx for your kindness bro/sis...i really don't know what i must do..or where i must go...
so
c u

قديم 2009-08-24, 10:13   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

just go to pray ... allah don't forget truthly persons

قديم 2009-10-23, 13:43   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
amoula m.l.a
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thnx every one........very kind of ya..c u

قديم 2009-10-29, 20:15   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
The_-_Truth
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I' m a new member her
First: i want say sorry. . . . . sorry for my english

then i want give some advices but befor i need some answrs because i missed something her

My sis Amoula i dont see what's the rong thing that your cousin did to you. . . . . you just said "i understand that i m a victim" but victim of what ??. . . . . . . . . .well i think and i m saying I THINK that if that cousin is close to you that much . . . . . . . to share your secrets with her and i can say your lif with her. . . . . . .that any thing and any thing she may do it to you ; you can fotgive her because such friends ; such peoples its hard to find like them or i can say its impossible.......so my only advice is to forgive her because i garentead you won't find anyone else like her . . . . . . because if u forgive her she will know that she was rong with you. . . .
And finally dont forget that you are the winner.....and i hope that your friend ship will last for ever . . . . . . .Salam

قديم 2009-10-30, 10:59   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
The_-_Truth
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salemou3alaykoum
Well "Had" i think that your friend still like you and he want appologies when he gaved you the gift . . . . But i think he caouldn't tell you about this gift cuz he was scear from your reaction

I think all what you neeed to do is to talk to him

True friendships is the Best so work hard to keeeep it as long as possible

I hope that i helped you with my answer and i hope that you will back friends again

Salam

قديم 2009-10-30, 22:02   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
choumicha
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية choumicha

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i do not know what to say ht must be a horible feeling

قديم 2009-10-31, 18:03   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
amoula m.l.a
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

A7

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة had16 مشاهدة المشاركة
good afternoon
i am new member
and i will give u my point of view
it happened to me too but not with the same way
i have a friend ...........a best friend
now during this days i am angry with her
and in my birthday she brang me a gift but she put it in my bag with out to tell me any word and with out knowing
i cant go and speak with her because she hurt me a loooooooooooot
please tell me what to do
and about your problem just speak with her and ask her why de did that and try to find a reason for her because she was one day your friend so just remember your beautiful moments with her and try to bless her
and me also i think that i will bless my friend but also i am waiting your opinions
just answer me
i am waiting
hey ..sorry to be late a little bit...thnx sooo much for your participation....& welcome between us.....about your story i think that u mustn't judge your friend coz whatever u do or where ever u go she will stay in your mind & u can't change this....she was your friend...she'll stay your own friend don't forget...u must forget every thing & forgive her & take it as it doesn't matter.....well..between us the real friendship is rare to find it...in these days we can't make difference between the real friends as our second part ..& the others...so i wish you the best & try to talk with her coz from your speech it seems that she wanna appologize but she don't know how or maybe she is afraid from u....so try to distroy that wall between you & her & talk to each other....have a nice day & take care of your self...
c u in another subjects i wish that u'll continue participating in my subjects
your sis..

قديم 2009-10-31, 18:13   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
amoula m.l.a
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة The_-_Truth مشاهدة المشاركة
I' m a new member her
First: i want say sorry. . . . . sorry for my english

then i want give some advices but befor i need some answrs because i missed something her

My sis Amoula i dont see what's the rong thing that your cousin did to you. . . . . you just said "i understand that i m a victim" but victim of what ??. . . . . . . . . .well i think and i m saying I THINK that if that cousin is close to you that much . . . . . . . to share your secrets with her and i can say your lif with her. . . . . . .that any thing and any thing she may do it to you ; you can fotgive her because such friends ; such peoples its hard to find like them or i can say its impossible.......so my only advice is to forgive her because i garentead you won't find anyone else like her . . . . . . because if u forgive her she will know that she was rong with you. . . .
And finally dont forget that you are the winner.....and i hope that your friend ship will last for ever . . . . . . .Salam
hey....thnxxx sooo much for your help & your advices....don't worry about your english i can understand it
well i think that u r right i must forgive her...& actually i did...but we r not talking very much ith each other coz i find that i was wrong to make friendship with her.....& u said that i'll not find a girl like her...but i don't think so....i've many friends but now & after what thatt girl did....i'm afraid to meet another girl like her...but god's with us...so take care of your self & thank u again..
c u
ur sis amoula

قديم 2009-10-31, 18:18   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
amoula m.l.a
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة choumicha مشاهدة المشاركة
i do not know what to say ht must be a horible feeling
hey....yep it's really a horrible feeling & it really hurts.....i hope that u gonna not meet any problem with your friends...
c u in another subject
your sis amoula

قديم 2009-11-14, 20:30   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
أحلام جزائري
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

يقول الامام الشافعي

إذا المرء لا يرعاك إلا تكلفا ... فدعه ولا تكثر عليه
التأسفا
ففي الناس أبدال وفي الترك راحة ... وفي القلب صبر للحبيب وإن جفا

فما كل من تهواه يهواك قلبه ... ولا كل من صافيته لك قد صفا

إذا لم يكن صفو الوداد طبيعة ... فلا خير في ود يجيء تكلفا

ولا خير في خل يخون خليله ... ويلقاه من بعد المودة بالجفا

وينكر عيشا قد تقادم عهده ... ويظهر سرا كان بالأمس قد خفا

سلام على الدنيا إذا لم يكن بها ... صديق صدوق صادق الوعد منصفا

??have you got it

قديم 2009-11-16, 08:31   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
وينري
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's sure that's hard, and maybe the hardest thing ever, it even make your heart bleed, but what to do u just lose somone dear for u. Personnally i guess i would let it to the time he can cure that feeling, but you should try everything to save that friendship or relation before it's to late
I hope evertything comback like before for you, keep faith.

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:49

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)