topic to discussion - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

topic to discussion

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-02, 19:16   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي topic to discussion

why the arab world don't read books if we compare them with the eroupean one ?
what is the causes of this problem in your mind ?
we need your point of view ...
please interact with this topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-02, 23:14   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yeah,,it's a very big problem the arabic world suffer from..*but I think we should seek the solutions very quickly ...it's really important subject ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-03, 18:01   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks to you my dear for your reply
but what's the solution of this problem in your mind /or you cannot suggest any solution

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-04, 12:15   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
SiliaOnly
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well it is true we don't read as much as occidental people read, but we are more sociable than what they are! we are more in the practical side of the life and they are in the theorical side, bref we don't read too much and we are less rational than them but in the other hand we are more relashional , for me it is just a matter of difference between nations

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-04, 16:16   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SiliaOnly مشاهدة المشاركة
well it is true we don't read as much as occidental people read, but we are more sociable than what they are! we are more in the practical side of the life and they are in the theorical side, bref we don't read too much and we are less rational than them but in the other hand we are more relashional , for me it is just a matter of difference between nations
thanks sister
you are absolutely right.........but why they don't read books ?
in my opinion may be they don't know the importance of reading / or they are not well motivated

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-04, 21:18   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة abid.en مشاهدة المشاركة
thanks to you my dear for your reply
but what's the solution of this problem in your mind /or you cannot suggest any solution
well... to speak about solutions I think the first step start by the education ...In our country the pupils don't like school they find it boring and very tyring and that's true so they prefer to stay away from books and all things which have relation to their studies .So the parents should be aware of this situation...they can make reading something amusing and beneficial at the same time and that's before the age of school they can bring to their chilldren books and stories with pictures,full of colors the kid will like reading since his childhood and he'll continue on this path and that's for sure ...of course he will change the quality of books ;he wants to know more so he'll read more and more

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-04, 22:03   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أمل روسيكادا مشاهدة المشاركة
well... to speak about solutions I think the first step start by the education ...In our country the pupils don't like school they find it boring and very tyring and that's true so they prefer to stay away from books and all things which have relation to their studies .So the parents should be aware of this situation...they can make reading something amusing and beneficial at the same time and that's before the age of school they can bring to their chilldren books and stories with pictures,full of colors the kid will like reading since his childhood and he'll continue on this path and that's for sure ...of course he will change the quality of books ;he wants to know more so he'll read more and more
you are absolutely right sister
your analysis was very good thanks again

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-05, 22:24   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
ilhem3688
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you for this nice topic, really i like write to this subject , it care all peapol arabics , i think that the peopel of arabic ' s world don 't read books so much because we don ' t understand yet the value of book in our life , nd may be bcz there are the internet , the books electronic ,..........etc
in my opinion , i see that there is not an education of book , we need to this . we must try to educate ourself to be the best in this world inchallah .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-06, 12:02   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

كلامك فيه تعميم كبيييييير يا اخي العالم العربي مرة واحدة ؟ على اي اساس تبني كلامك احصائيات او انطباع شخصي ؟ واي فئة تقصد بالذات ؟ فالمجتمع العربي ليس كله زي بعض ,, وتطلب الحلول كمان يعني موضوع انشاء لطلبة المتوسط والله اضحكتني

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-06, 15:23   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
SiliaOnly
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة abid.en مشاهدة المشاركة
thanks sister
you are absolutely right.........but why they don't read books ?
in my opinion may be they don't know the importance of reading / or they are not well motivated

they aren't used to, and they haven't been taught reading at school , and there are much interesting things in life than to spend a couple of hours killing our eyes in the life of the other, I have bought in the past some books but I haven't finished them yet and I don't think I will do, do you know why ? just because we read a huge of pages and we learn few, sometimes I stop reading and say the author is just talking to talk, if it was to me I would reduce the number of pages and increase the size of letters and oblige writers to resum their ideas ... it was just my humble opinion

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-11, 13:52   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Om Abdou
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I think we should limit the scope of our discussion to ourselves,our children and our pupils in order to be realistic.Because seeking solutions for a whole community as the Arab world would be a far fetched task .Concerning our kids,they are bored of studying 32 hours at school and maybe 6 hours outside school with overloaded syllabuses. In this case the book, or any other piece of writing would be just a nightmare. I remember when I was in the middle school, we used to have “the library hour “every week. It allowed us at least to get in touch with the activity of “reading for leisure”.Nowadays, we have libraries with important funds and a variety of titles.But there is no time for the poor scholars to benefit from them and if they had ,they would spend it in playing video games and having fun .Nevertheless, one must not ignore our role as parents. We have to train our kids to read at least during holidays. And we must select what is suitable for their age, their taste and our beliefs .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-12, 14:25   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
chibasset40
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam 3alaikom this my first participant i would like to tell you my opinion i think that this problem come back to our parents because when we are young they just concentrat on our result in our examination ,and their goal only to succeed,on yhe other hand do not encourage us to reading especially in holiday this what make us hate reading not used in smallness thank's

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
discussion, topic

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:10

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)