vote for the best topic - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

vote for the best topic

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: choose the best
first competitor 8 32.00%
second competitor 8 32.00%
third competitor 0 0%
fourth competitor 9 36.00%
المصوتون: 25. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2016-01-26, 15:23   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي vote for the best topic

السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

here we are again with the topics of the competition that were written by our precious members, please read them carefully before you vote

Ps: topics were put in a random order

Finally ; i hope that all members vote for the best topic and that you read all the topics because they are really valuable and meaningful.

آخر تعديل السَّحابة البيضاءْ 2016-01-26 في 15:27.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-26, 15:24   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful country called Palestine. Sadly, it was betrayed by some Arabs who surrendered it and easily gave it to the enemy because of our silence. Have we ever considered the thought that this sacred place could be completely destroyed? Have we ever asked ourselves what happened to our conscience? Are we still human? Or have we forgotten what humanity is? I fear that we are very disconnected from what characterizes humanity. Now when we say “Palestine”, it is remembering sacrifice and martyrs. It is not the beautiful land of long ago, but a land of resistance and struggle.

One does not need to be Muslim to stand up for Palestine. We simply need to be human. Yes, human! Let’s all wake up and fight for the freedom of Palestine. Fighting does not mean violence. Fighting means working together and getting the word out to as many people as possible. It means working in solidarity with other Muslims, but also with the rest of the world. We, Muslims, are standing back and enjoying our lives and doing nothing but just watching blood and death.

This matter is calling to us. It is begging us to do something. When are we going to answer the call? Are we going to wait until all the children die? When all the houses have been destroyed and nothing remains? Then, it will be only memories of the precious life and land we lost and can never be replaced. It is sad to see what Palestine is living today. It is sad to know that every day hundreds of children die without mercy. I know that terrible things have happened and may continue to happen, but there is hope for a brighter future for Palestine and its people. First of all, let’s pray to Almighty Allah to help people there and give them the strength to endure these harsh circumstances. But let’s also do our part through unity and solidarity to return a great land to its rightful existence. As someone once said: “Palestine tomorrow will be free. Bear this in mind.” We can make his statement come true.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-26, 15:25   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Mother is School if you have prepared preparing a good nation
Perhaps writing to express great matter of her mother Semitic, The mother is originally from which the fulcrum and the construction of each society and the family and the state and the nation bloc, they incubator for men, a nanny younger generations, It is the other half of the women work to provide the best for her community and her family and the whole world. mother word bearing in the sense a great phrases, bearing the meaning of loyalty and affection, and assume tender and generosity, and express everything beautiful of all missing lost his mother It is not the mother We have a lot of difficult things, It is the mother who forgive What did her son And forgiveness and pardon him, she is the mother who does not ask of her son, but to be happy even if the account and happiness day and night is, it is the mother who is preparing to give her soul instead of him and paid her blood to protect it and keep it It is not in the world Pillow smoother than the lap of the mother. Do what you can to please your mother as long as they did not depart from life, When these circumstances die pia mater, Angels will tell you that he (the source of mercy, is dead so try to make it always near you and be sure to please her, and remember that Paradise is under the feet of mothers

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-26, 15:25   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you My topic is about **Mother ,because her birthday will be in these days.I wish you will like it.
Mother this small word which has a big meaning
We all know that there is no one take the place of this woman.She gives us life , nurtured us , taught us,dressed us and fought for us .Held us ,shouted at us,kissed us and reward us.There is not enough words we can say to describe how you are important .for us **Mom
* Allah and his messenger recommend for you. And there is no doubt that the paradise under your feet My dear mother.We always thank Allah that you gave us Mother like you.We really love you like nothing else.
* Your voice is soothing our fears , your voice is helping us , your arms are always open when we need a hug.your heart forgive us when we were wrong,when we were sick you make us fell better Mom .We love the way you stop and listen our problems, hug us and then then helps us.
Thank you for teaching us Love,Respect, Compassion, confidence, faith , mercy, hope, joining,friendship because you was our first friend in this world my Mother.
No matter how old you get .You will always be the Queen of our life.
Thank you ,Thank you Thank you for your delicious dishes .May Allah Protect you and give you the paradise Dear Mother

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-26, 15:26   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dedications

I give this work for all the mothers
in this world and for my mom too,
I give it for my family and my
teachers special who teach english
, I dedicate it for my friends too.
and i thank the admin because it is a great Idea and a good one

Close your eyes and swim in your

dreams Go to the moon and to

mars , be a doctor or a lower

Travel to all the places enjoy by

your time but …..

You forgot the person who Have

begotten you, your teacher

And nurs the wommen who helps

you to be like this

She is your mother ……..

Dear Readers Fasten your Belts

Because we are going in a trip to

Know more about this legend.

The mother:

No one can live without his heart , without his Soul and teacher , no one can go out in the Night without moon without stars , the life will Mean nothing without all that. the best women in this World , the kind and the Lovely One , your teacher and doctor Your mother the river Of Tender and Fulfillingand , Tenderness she is the Symbol of love the legend Which we don’t know many About her . Today we are like desert maybe It rain but we don’t know the value of her.

When she Have begotten you , she gived you

A beautiful name and her heart , she lets

Everything and did eavhthing to let you enjoy

By your time and don’t fell by Shortage , you

Are the iportant thing in her life , always

She dreams and predicts that you will be an

Excellent student and then a doctor or a

Teacher and her suffering will be boon but

The days don’t run like what the boat wants

She sell her life to don’t get anything …..

You can’t fell by her sadness …she is the

Door which don’t have a key to enter to her

heart ………..

AT THE END…..

THE mother is the treasure of our life

and we should respect her because

She is the key of the door of our succed …

She is a jewel every one have it may she Is old but she was and she is and will Stay for ever the river of love and kind ..

so a great greatting for all the mothers.

and this is my gift for

the mothers

they asked me who is the best person ?!i answered them without thinkingthe best person is the star of my life*she is a women and a legenda symbol of love and kindthat river which can't stopyour teacher and docterthey say whom ????i smiled and i said : my mother

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-26, 21:45   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
جَمِيلَة
مراقبة خيمة الجلفة

الصورة الرمزية جَمِيلَة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Hi السحابة البيضاء
So beautiful ما شاء الله
it was really difficult to choose one of
these
amazing topics
but finally I decided to choose
the 1rst one
Good luck to all the competitors
and thank you so much sister
My greetings

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-27, 05:34   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
3imeeed
بائع مسجل (ج)

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in the topic N°3
he wrote 'We all know that there is no one take the place of this woman' its doesnt sound right , it would be better if it was 'We all know that no one can take the place of this woman'
*'you make us feel better Mom ' not fell
*We always thank Allah that you gave us A Mother like you
THE topic N°2
'It is the mother who forgive What did her son And forgiveness and pardon him ' repetition right there
i think he/she uses google traduction on this one the text isnt clear and there is so much repetition
*Mother is a school if you have prepared you preparing a good nation
IN THE TOPIC N°1
*This matter is calling for us
i think im going for numbe 1 its really the one that i've enjoyed reading

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-28, 10:30   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
آسيا 25
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية آسيا 25

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam alikom wa rahmat allah.
I think that the topic of this compitition is turning about THE MOTHER,.
all topics are good and nice, but i decided voting for the topic number 04.

GOOD LUK.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-28, 18:40   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
وصال سلام
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية وصال سلام

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

with the respect of other topics, the best topic for me is the first one which is about Palestine

thank you

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-29, 20:09   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Mettai_M
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

All are beautiful and touching the heart. for my part I chose the fourth-that just because the writer has really touched the feelings in my heart-fonts.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-31, 16:00   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
s.de.be
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية s.de.be

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The second one

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-02-02, 19:46   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
جنة الفردوسْ
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية جنة الفردوسْ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

all topics are good but i prefere the first one

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-02-07, 22:00   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Erykah
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The second competetor

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:53

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)