فقرات انجليزية بكالوريا 2012 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فقرات انجليزية بكالوريا 2012

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-04-26, 11:57   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amin2010e
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية amin2010e

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي فقرات انجليزية بكالوريا 2012

فقرات انجليزية بكالوريا 2012

The pollution and protection of the environment: التلوث وكيفية حماية البيئة

I think the environment, the space in which we live, unfortunately, short of major threats in recent times.
First, because the man makes the killing of certain species of fauna and flora.
Then, from factories and cars and their noxious fumes that they emit, the pollution s' and thus creates dirty air that we breathe and the water that we drink.
Finally, the man pays no attention to the cleanliness of its environment and shows no interest in planting trees.
To maintain our life, we must protect and respect our environment.

. The rights of the child: حقوق اطفال
Children are victims of malnutrition, disease and starvation ... But there are rights that protect the innocent.
The child must be able to heal and benefit of medicines and drugs that they are expensive and that parents can often not acquire them.
Then he must be able to eat regularly, eat their fill not to succumb to diseases, able to stand, play, think and think.
Finally, education is important and every child from 5 to 6 years must attend school to learn things in life, to evolve, understand their situation in order to find effective and lasting solutions.

. The rights of girls to education: حق البنات في الدراسة

"Why will not you let me continue my studies? However, I ask nothing of others, especially since I have the abilities and I feel very motivated to succeed a brilliant student. Why then want me married fifteen years at any cost and against my will? Nowadays, girls dream of getting a diploma for a trade later and thus be useful to my family and society. An educated woman can better take care about her home and her children. Moreover, it may help them in their studies and contribute to their proper education. Marriage does not for me before the studies.
Nowadays, girls are marrying later and later. And there 's nothing wrong with that. "

Earthquakeالزلزال
The earthquake is a natural phenomenon is a fast followed by a ground vibration Bartdadat called seismic waves, and this is due to return breaks the rock and removing it because of the accumulation of internal stresses as a result of geological effects caused by the movement of plate tectonics. May arise as a result of earthquake or volcanic activities as a result of the presence of landslides in the layers of the earth.
Cause earthquakes to rupture of the earth and the depletion of springs or the appearance of springs new or rises and falls in the earth's crust and also cause high waves under the sea (the tsunami) as well as its destructive to buildings, transportation and facilities and often result in movements of convection in Almtkor Mori (Asthenosphere) that drive plate continental margin, causing the occurrence of earthquakes are earthquakes. The earthquakes may occur in ruins Ckbyrao determine the degree of quake-index and measured by from 1 to 10: 1 to 4 earthquakes may not occur any damage which may be felt as only, from 4 to 6 moderate earthquakes damage may cause damage to homes and residences, while the maximum score any of the 7 to 10 he can count the earthquake destroyed the city completely, and dug under the ground until they disappear with damage to the nearby towns

. Drugs: المخدرات
According to studies compiled in 2006, the number of drug users (whose age varies between 17 and 35) is very high compared to previous years. In our country, this phenomenon is far from being marginal, that is to say that Algeria has become a country wide consumption of this deadly product.
Most youth who are without work and with a less educated take refuge in drugs because they believe it is the only solution to their problems.
And to fight against this scourge is very strange that we must take the hands of these victims (youth) by occupying the sport, prevent danger to the addict and their awareness about the dangers of drugs.

The role of education in life: دور الدراسة في الحياة

It still considers the study as an asset in favor of success in life. Indeed, it is through education we acquire qualifications that provide stable employment and build a career. In addition, they play a role in learning and useful knowledge to work everyday. Thus, they participate in the economic growth of a country. Finally, it is certain that the studies are absolutely important in life.

. Exposing the negative behaviors of adolescents: العادات السلبية للمراهقين

There is a student in my class who is calm and quiet, he has a mouth like honey.
It is wise and persevering. But when it comes out of college, he does not close the mouth and the champion of mockery wakes. He says bad words to his comrades, he fights and beating smaller than him. Just along the road, he smokes cigarettes. In the house, he does not respect his parents and speaks aloud. I discovered that this student has two very contradictory faces: that of an angel and that of a devil.

RACISMالعنصرية
Racism is a doctrine which segregated between people of various races, especially the whit and blacks Muslims and other religion.
IT exists in the south Africa the U.S.A in facet people recreate because they think that they are superior and look down to the others We must listen to the other race and feel problems as Martin Luther king did with his, because if there are great deferens racism will be less apartment and all the races world have their human right.
COMPUTERS الحاسوب
Computers are Used now days for many different kinds of work ,in offices banks ,factories, hospital, universities, school, and other places. Their use is becoming more widespread as cheaper and smaller computers become available. The computers are electronic machines that process information ,they can accept information in the form of letters and figures ,they can process large amounts of data quickly and this is why they are so useful.
TRANSPORTATIONالنقل
HAVE you aver thought about how important transportation is to the world ?Without transportation modern life could not exist .We Would have to get are make our own food, our Own clothes, even our books, news papers ,and mail. Everything that we drink is transported through pipelines fro; wells and reservoir to our homes and offices. We have come to depend on the availability of three principal kinds of transportation : land ,sea ,and air .Automobiles ,railroads ,truks and pipelines are the principal Means of land transportation
وصف المؤسسة التي أدرس فيها
Description of the institution where the study:
It is true that school is the second mother is to protect the student from the evil of ignorance, injustice and protect the mother of her son from any danger. My school dear bring hope and joy in our hearts Ckbyad walls contain management fair and Director awake to our success and assistants incompetent professors well versed. Its strategic In the spring, decorated with around the nature of the green and covered with Bozhy colors and bloom when we enter our hearts and Tnscherh to the beauty and magnificence of the entrance to the arena is a vast, beautiful, and adding the charming picturesque landscape bouquets of roses in all its parts. Containing two-story loft and a lower floor and each containing a large number of sections that each one of them a national flag .. As for me, what makes it unique is the social company of colleagues.

الاخلاق في التجارة Ethics in Business
When the ethics of the trade and sale and purchase transactions, the trade ethics begin. When the ethics of the trade and sale and purchase transactions, the trade ethics begin. Does not want taxes and they seem to advancing with the times in getting this requirement shall be paid at least win more. He does not want to rewind after the sale and the Discovery of the poor quality of the goods. And he does not want to comply with laws such as the charge of environmental laws and they want exceptions profitable. And he does not want to come out (tariff) taken by the customer in any way, and any argument, even if that customer did not benefit from the service. And he wants people who are stupid and do not put his words Hubble in the position to which it belongs

Education in Algeria تعليم في الجزائر
Shows the year on education in Algeria is very good with other developing countries.
Schooling is compulsory in Algeria, and my presence by more children in Algeria. This lasts for 9 years. Starting at age 6 years and going through until the age of 15 years. 97% of children attending school while 91% of girls attending school in Algeria. When Aldzairma *****alent to 20 universities across the country complete and a number of technical colleges receive thousands of students each year.
The percentage of learners in Algeria 70% in 2003, compared with global standards. The difference between the sexes is still evident, 79% for males, 61% for females. Despite the efforts of the State, the remaining shortcomings on the field. Education, take a quarter of the overall budget. Administration faces pressure from a special type, small-scale accommodation of new pupils, and accommodated young people, Universities
Education in Algeria is free and compulsory for those under 16 years old, although the proportion of pupils do not agree 100%. To continue the study falls
sharply between the school and the secondary level, data indicate the presence of half the number registered in the secondary school

قديم 2012-04-26, 12:46   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
sousou sabah
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اي وحدة منهم متوقعين تجي في الباك

قديم 2012-04-26, 13:31   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
amin2010e
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية amin2010e

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

المتوقعين حسب راي الشخصي الاخلاق في التجارة و تعليم في الجزائر

قديم 2012-04-26, 18:48   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
imene012
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

very nice §s especially the ones of education thanck u very much ^_^

قديم 2012-04-27, 07:05   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
أفضل موضوع في القسم العام المواضيع المميزة 2014 وسام المرتبة الأولى 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you my dear brother
i think they'll mention this year ethics and education

قديم 2012-04-28, 09:37   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
عبدالرحمن الجزائري
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ملخصات فرنسية الثالثة ثانوي

جميع الشعب موجود بمطوية كليك

clickfrançais1

clickfrançais2

قديم 2012-04-28, 09:50   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
الحطاب سهام
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

قديم 2012-04-29, 06:29   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
zahra1802
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية zahra1802

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you very much

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2012, انجليزية, بكالوريا, فقرات

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:52

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)