Pray for my mother, She's gone now - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Pray for my mother, She's gone now

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-05-17, 17:01   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

B11 Pray for my mother, She's gone now

Hey there everyone

So, my mom got really sick about two weeks ago, she spent tend days in the hospital, and today, it's been a week since she passed way

In the begining of this year all me & my familly including my mother thought about nothing but my bac exam, everyone was expecting me to have the best results & be a doctor & whatever, but no one thought that three weeks before my bac my mother would leave me

I must admit it's a bit hard, all of my sisters & brothers are married in different wilaya's & I'm home alone with my bigger brother & my father

Today everyone went home, & I cam home to find myself alone, I keep seeing her everywhere around the house, every corner has a memory of her smile, her voice...I called out her name, but I got no response

My mother was an amazing woman, she was always satisfied with whatever god gave her, no matter how little it was, she was always willing to give, to forgive, to help...I've never seen anyone quite like her, she really was unique

My mother's "departure" is definitely going to leave a big whole in my life, but overall hamdoulilah, she did not suffer, she left no enemies, she never complained, even when she knew she was headed straight towards death, "Hamdoulah" is the only thing she kept on saying

What I want to ask all of you in this forum, is to remember my mother in your prayers & ask Allah to forgive her sins, & welcome her into his paradise, please, now that she is gone all that I can do is pray & ask others to pray for her

The second thing I want to ask you to do, is that no matter how bad your relationship with your mothers might be, try to make it better, because belive me once your mother is gone, you'll miss everything even the little things, even the things that used to
annoy you

For example, when I used to be late, she would call me, or send someone to look for me, or sometimes she would go out herself to find me, & I used to get so angry about it saying that I'm not a kid anymore, but now I know that no one will worry about me like she did, weither I'm late or not, no one will care

Take care of your mothers, kiss them, hug them, ask for their forgiveness cause if they pass away, you'll always wonder if they've forgiven you or not, don't hurt them, go out with them, watch tv with them, talk to them, listen to them, spend as much time as you can with them, cause right now I'd kill & die for 5minutes with her, for a kiss, a hug...Just to see her smile again

Buy them things when you have money, even a bottle of water, a piece of candy...Anything to let them know they're on your mind, no matter how small the gesture is, believe me they will appreciate it

Take their pictures, make videos with them, record their voice...You'll never know if you can get to see them "Live" again

No I understand why the prophet said "Oumouka, Oumouka, Oumouka" Islam doesn't say meaningless things

Please again, remember my mother in your prayers & Duaa she really needs it, & ask god to give me patience & success in my
bac exam for that is all I have left now

If you still have your mother, rabi y3ayachehalek, you have no idea how lucky you are...I never realized it, untill a week ago, but when I did, I was no longer that lucky anymore

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-17, 22:00   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

incaallah ur mom is in janah
don't worry sis we are all here to hold with y this burden keep faith and hang on there
u are not alone
and be the girl that ur mom want u to be
and now u have to think about ur bac

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-18, 11:41   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
sam016
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية sam016

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Firstly, I offer my deepest consolation and sympathies to you. There are many on this forum that have an idea of what you're going
through
... Look sister you have to be more stranguer than you are.....everyone of us will die.later or soon ALLAH will take his fidelity .
and however you try you can ever recupirate your lovely mother .the best thing you should to do is pray for her .
...anyway if you need anythind i can help you more ...
....time will heal you eventually.... just remember that your angel mam watching you in every step you take i'm sure you will doing well
may allah be with you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-18, 20:51   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ربي يرحمها ان شاء الله
وبالتوفيق في شهادة البكالوريا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-27, 18:28   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
No Love
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I so sorry for you

ربي يرحمها ان شاء الله

I Hope You feel Better Now

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-31, 06:03   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

:'(:'(:'(:'(
I really don't know what to say Safia my darling
:'(
May Allah's mercy be upon her soul
may allah be with you to be stong

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-31, 15:08   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية baby angel

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i am speechless darling i am really and you really touched my heart
but hun i won't say it's okey i won't lie cuz i know that it's horriblle but just have faith sweety just have faith and you know what your mother wanted you to be so relize her dream study and get your bac and let her be proud of you cuz she wants her daughter to be strong she wants you to to live a life full of success and happinness you have my prayers sister and may gode helps you in your bac and reward your mom with djannah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-05-31, 22:14   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
kader1
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية kader1

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اسال الله العلي القدير ان يفتح لها في قبرها ابوابا تهب منها نسائم الجنان .تفتح فلا تغلق ابدااااااااااااااا ...صح فراق الام مؤلم لانها بكل بساطة قطعة من الجنة ... واتمنى لك النجاح في البكالوريا ما تنسايش تعرضينا .

Great sister if u need any help u are welcome.... ur bro Aek.!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-01, 08:26   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
الهام لبيبة
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Dear sister you really touch my heart and i give you a promise that i will pray for her and never forget her. God have mercy in her soul and inchaalah enter her to paradise ,and you should be very proud of yourself because you are a good girl and god be with you in your bac, just trust the Lord He is capable of everything ,inchalaah won't let you down,and every step you take and every move you make it's for your own good Because God knows the unseen and loves just the best for all of us ..............honey just don't worry and move on , your mother wants you to move on and you will make her proud by winning your bac inchalaah.............................and if you need anything we are here for you sister.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-01, 16:31   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
كنوز المعرفة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية كنوز المعرفة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i can't tell you how sorry i am for you
i swear i was reading then tears come out from my eyes
i start crying
god be with you and your family
i'm so sorry really
God have mercy in her soul and inchaalah enter her to paradise
make your mom proud of you by wining the bac she trusts you
and she will always be with you :'(

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-14, 12:44   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
ayaterahmane
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية ayaterahmane

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Allah bless her and make her in jannah inshallah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-14, 13:19   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sadinne مشاهدة المشاركة
Hey there everyone

So, my mom got really sick about two weeks ago, she spent tend days in the hospital, and today, it's been a week since she passed way

In the begining of this year all me & my familly including my mother thought about nothing but my bac exam, everyone was expecting me to have the best results & be a doctor & whatever, but no one thought that three weeks before my bac my mother would leave me

I must admit it's a bit hard, all of my sisters & brothers are married in different wilaya's & I'm home alone with my bigger brother & my father

Today everyone went home, & I cam home to find myself alone, I keep seeing her everywhere around the house, every corner has a memory of her smile, her voice...I called out her name, but I got no response

My mother was an amazing woman, she was always satisfied with whatever god gave her, no matter how little it was, she was always willing to give, to forgive, to help...I've never seen anyone quite like her, she really was unique

My mother's "departure" is definitely going to leave a big whole in my life, but overall hamdoulilah, she did not suffer, she left no enemies, she never complained, even when she knew she was headed straight towards death, "Hamdoulah" is the only thing she kept on saying

What I want to ask all of you in this forum, is to remember my mother in your prayers & ask Allah to forgive her sins, & welcome her into his paradise, please, now that she is gone all that I can do is pray & ask others to pray for her

The second thing I want to ask you to do, is that no matter how bad your relationship with your mothers might be, try to make it better, because belive me once your mother is gone, you'll miss everything even the little things, even the things that used to
annoy you

For example, when I used to be late, she would call me, or send someone to look for me, or sometimes she would go out herself to find me, & I used to get so angry about it saying that I'm not a kid anymore, but now I know that no one will worry about me like she did, weither I'm late or not, no one will care

Take care of your mothers, kiss them, hug them, ask for their forgiveness cause if they pass away, you'll always wonder if they've forgiven you or not, don't hurt them, go out with them, watch tv with them, talk to them, listen to them, spend as much time as you can with them, cause right now I'd kill & die for 5minutes with her, for a kiss, a hug...Just to see her smile again

Buy them things when you have money, even a bottle of water, a piece of candy...Anything to let them know they're on your mind, no matter how small the gesture is, believe me they will appreciate it

Take their pictures, make videos with them, record their voice...You'll never know if you can get to see them "Live" again

No I understand why the prophet said "Oumouka, Oumouka, Oumouka" Islam doesn't say meaningless things

Please again, remember my mother in your prayers & Duaa she really needs it, & ask god to give me patience & success in my
bac exam for that is all I have left now

If you still have your mother, rabi y3ayachehalek, you have no idea how lucky you are...I never realized it, untill a week ago, but when I did, I was no longer that lucky anymore
May Allah Bless your Mother and reward her his Heavens
Be strong this life will come to an end very soon no one will remain
Ramadhan Karem full of great Pardon and may Allah bless your mum

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-14, 22:50   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
fille algerie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية fille algerie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I really really sorry about u dear
I don't have anything to say to u sis
May ALLAH bless ur mother n reward her his Janna ENCHAALLAH
What u 're saying sis of course u 're not alone make sure that ALLAH is always by ur side .
Don't despair sis n try to be strong ..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-28, 00:06   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
mihahou
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

may allah bless your mother and mam and reward them his heavens. my dear lady i.m too mother leave and let me alone . i usually keep seing her at home . until now i can.t believe that she go . .... i.m sorry i can.t contin

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
mother, pray, she's

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)