الفقرات المتوقعة في الانجليزية /هام جدا - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 - لشعب آداب و فلسفة، و اللغات الأجنبية > قسم اللغات الأجنبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

الفقرات المتوقعة في الانجليزية /هام جدا

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:19   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
أفضل موضوع في القسم العام المواضيع المميزة 2014 وسام المرتبة الأولى 
إحصائية العضو

17 الفقرات المتوقعة في الانجليزية /هام جدا

Food safety
Food safety has become one of the major worries for mankind. This worry has three major sources: the chemical contamination of agricultural products, the use of additives, preservatives and colourings in a large number of food products and the consumption of ready-made food.
Perhaps the first cause for worry about food safety is the highly intensive mode of farming and agribusiness now prevailing in industrialised countries. This has led big companies to use chemicals, fertilisers and pesticides to ensure maximum output. As a result, fruits and vegetables are contaminated by chemicals which may prove harmful to our health.
The second cause for concern is again related to mass production, and the need to keep products fresh and attractive. Consumer requirements have led manufacturers to introduce colourings, additives and preservatives. Some of them have been suspected of being dangerous while others have definitely been classified as harmful by independent research laboratories. Scientists maintain that some colourings and sugar substitutes can cause cancer, diabetes and other ****bolic disorders.
Finally, fast food and ready-made meals have led people to take undesirable eating habits, like nibbling at work or at home, or having frequent snacks in front of the computer or the TV set. More worrying is the fact that the younger generation are the most prone to consume fast food and soft drinks. These eating habits, as shown in “advanced” countries especially, have caused a large part of the population to become overweight or obese, and to develop diseases like diabetes or high blood pressure. These are due to an excess consumption of animal fat and fried food, as well as sugar and salt.
In conclusion, the conjunction of contaminated agricultural products, processed foods and poor eating habits is indeed a good reason to worry about food safety and to take corrective measures to change or improve our attitudes to eating.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:37   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مازال باقي الفقرات سوف اضعها

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:50   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

bribery is the crime of giving or receiving something of value to influence official action . both the person giving and receiving the bribe are guitly of bribery .
bribery is illegal for two reasons firstly it usually involves a public officials to makes unfair desicion that affect citizenes bribery is a very old crime . there is evidence of bribery dating back more than 4.000 years . usually a person who bribes a public official is paying to get special tretment can come in many forms . for example a company meight bribe an official to win government contract.
no one knows how often people commit bribery but many experts believe that most people who bribe officials are never caught . bribery is most common in some countries or parts of countries than in others . many countries have made it illegal to bribe officials froms other countries .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:53   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Education in India
Today’s lecture is about education in India. India was a British colony. It re-gained its independence on August 15, 1947. At independence, it had 12,843 primary schools, 636 colleges and 17 universities. Only 14 % of its population were literate. The total expenditure on education did not go beyond 570 million rupees then. Education in India has witnessed a tremendous improvement since independence. According to the education census of 1996, the number of primary schools reached 600,000, that of colleges 7,000 and that of universities 211. The literacy for age groups between 6 and11 was 94% whereas the overall literacy stood at 52,11 %. Education expenditure was 200,000 million rupees
. …

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:54   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dear Linda,
Today, I’ll write to you about my school. And the least I can say is that I feel quite happy and comfortable in it.
First, let me mention its old stone building, surrounded by a nice flower garden. The flowers are carefully arranged, and in spring, they give off a nice scent when we head for the classes through the garden. Further back, there are two large courtyards with enough space and benches to play or relax. There are also big, ancient olive trees near the walls, where birds perch and nest. We can hear them warble and chirp all year round.
Let me also describe my classroom. It is large and well decorated, with old-fashioned brown desks, and posters and pictures all over the walls. And then, there are those cabinets full of books which smell of old paper. Actually, I like borrowing a book from to time and dream of all the adventures and mysteries I read about.
I’ll finally say a few words about my teachers. I’m lucky to have such good and considerate people around me. They are so keen to see the students do well. They are always prepared to answer our questions, and they really want to make sure we understand the hard parts of the lessons and exercises. I like the way teachers get us involved. They surely have children of their own at school, which explains why they understand how we feel.
So if there is one good reason why I like my school, it surely is because the teaching staff are so caring, and so friendly. I can’t dream of a better school!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:55   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

Some people argue that counterfeiting benefits consumers by giving them access to lower-price goods. This is a totally mistaken claim. First, imitated goods are poor quality and do not last long. There is then no guarantee of value for money and more importantly, that fake goods are safe. Imagine how much damage low quality parts fitted in a car can do to the driver and passengers when they fail!
Secondly, if we think of fake foods or medicines, and the criminal procedures used by the people who make them, we can only remain firm on buying genuine products. There are several cases of substitute edibles which have caused dangerous diseases to people and which have resulted in long-lasting law suits. The outcomes could only be compensations paid for irreparable damage but the moral damage caused to the victims can never be repaired! Recent figures released by the European Union show that the customs are confiscating 100 million fake items every year.
Thirdly, it is highly immoral to reap where other people have sown. Pirating products is indeed imitating other people’s property, and refusing to engage in a creative act. It is much more rewarding to turn one’s abilities to creating new objects of value that could serve the community, or improve the performance of existing ones.
Fourthly, pirating objects is by essence theft, especially when the producer of a fake item affixes the label of a well-known trade mark on it. Some countries are notorious for their practice of counterfeit objects. One wouldn’t like Algerians to be known for practising this dubious trade, as much as one wouldn’t like to see them buy cheap, fake products and head into unsuspected troubles.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:57   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Introduction
Examinations have an important role to play in any system of education. Indeed, it is impossible to imagine a school which does not set exams for students to measure their progress and to evaluate their qualifications. However, if exams are necessary, they sometimes put students under pressure and can cause stress-related conditions.
One major factor/consequence of stress …

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 07:58   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

Corruption

Dear fellow citizens,
Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite around me.
If I were elected Head of State, I would implement the following anti-corruption programme. To begin with, I would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country: stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is unethical

and illegal. Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe-taking. I cannot tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servants.
I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country. Therefore any tax evader would be severely punished by specially appointed tribunals.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work. Mutual trust is a moral value that we should teach our children from infancy. A little money earned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, I could tell you, fellow countrymen that your
role as citizens is indispensable to fight corruption. No government can succeed without the help of civil society. Therefore, I urge you again to gather around me to win this decisive battle. Vote for honesty ! Vote for me!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 08:11   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
sacha sousou
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

merci rabi ynejahna

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 08:19   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ya rabi merciiiiiiiiiiiii

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 17:33   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
الحياة نجاح
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية الحياة نجاح

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

هدوااا للعلوم تجريبية

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-27, 19:20   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
kamela
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية kamela

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

merci et rabi inadjahna inchaellah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-28, 06:35   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

لالا لكل الشعب هادو الفقرات امن اراد ان يستفيد

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-28, 06:55   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
fattouna
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية fattouna

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

khouya walah mallgite wach nahdarlak rabi ya3tik wach tatmana gol nchalah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-28, 06:58   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
fattouna
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية fattouna

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

khouya win rak fi la7fada

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
/هام, المتوقعة, الانجليزية, الفقرات

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)