موضوع مميز A message for all (urgent)! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

A message for all (urgent)!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-29, 21:45   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
the fly boy
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية the fly boy

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 A message for all (urgent)!

Peace be upon you all brothers and sisters
Actually I don't know even how I start or from where I should start, but I think it's enough really enough
I'm fed up ans so as too many muslims on this planet, we all see the news this period everywhere, We wake up in the morning watching blood n killing, eating lunch watching blood, Dinner, evening until we are no more in eating or drinking, we sleep because is the only thing to escape from a world where sagave and hearts that died a world without humanity, what left in humanity is just slongs n words, and blood won't leave us even in our dreams may be.
I don't know what to say really, the heart is sad and our eyes shed rivers of tears but what crying will do to us, we even don't have mush tears to cry, should we cry for our Egyptian brothers and sisters n them being killed n tortured everyday or our children in Syria who don't know if they'll live to see the morning or stay alive till the evening wondering of a mother or father went out to come back or they'll meet them in heavens, or Burma and the muslims being slaughtered and muslim women being raped just because they belive in God.
the list is long from Shyshnya to Kachmir and Afghanistan and Pakistan and and and..........
We are no better than them Wallah, If they are being killed by bulltes and gazes we are being killed by wash braining, really there is no difference between us we are all the same from morocco to KSA
We need revolution yes we need revolution not with guns n blood shed we had enough blood n killing,
we need revolutions in ourselves by being loyal to our principles, by our study, by being good, by reading our bright Islamic history, this kind of revolutions we need not gooing out protesting and crashing and destroying, this way we only help our enemies to take advantage of us and help them destroying us.
Let us not being selfish and think only about ourselves, let's keep our personal prbs and look at the big picture, let's be united starting by our families.
We are all guests in this life we'll not stay a long time, we may not acheive thr dream of strong nation but we can do the first steps for the next generations to finish what we start, If we keep thinking only about ourselves then we will be the next victim, Algeria is no more safe if we keep like that they'll deal with us when they finish in Syria n Egypt, we are all standing in the line waiting for the turn.
A message for everyone who is jealous about his/her religion and nation and country, and I'm sure that most of us are jealous.
PEACE

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-13, 09:18   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
sarah mech
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية sarah mech

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you re right.I am sure that none likes to see blood, but we have nothing to do except to pray and ask God help every Muslim in the world.
concerning Algeria, there is no doubt that there is a plan to make this( Arabic spring) al rabi3 alarabi in Algeria , that s why we have to be aware and prevent any attempt to make trouble in our dear country.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-13, 09:19   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
sarah mech
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية sarah mech

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اللهم جنبنا الفتن ما ظهر منها و ما بطن

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-21, 22:35   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
abid.en
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية abid.en

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

May ALLAH the amighty be with them in every single second .
In fact, we have nothing to do to help them , but prayers .
Thanks for your atittude toward our brotherhood in all around the globe

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
(urgent)!, message

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:57

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)