Words to My Muslim Sister - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Words to My Muslim Sister

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-03-04, 13:04   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى~
مشرفة منتدى أساتذة التعليم العالي

إحصائية العضو

Mh51 Words to My Muslim Sister

My Dear Sister,

Know, my dear Muslim sister, that you are man's sister and half of humanity. You are a mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, grand daughter or grand mother. The Prophet said, what translated means, Women are, indeed, men's partners. [Abu Dawud]
You are a member of the great nation of Islam, the best nation ever produced for mankind. No other nation on earth has more great men, leaders and conquerors than this nation. It is the nation of guidance and the straight religion, and it leads humanity to righteousness and truth. It transforms people from worshippers of slaves to worshippers of the Lord of slaves, from life's pressures to the pleasures of the Life after, and from the injustice of other religions to the justice of Islam.
Your ancestors, great women of Islam, were one of the main reasons for this great nation to take this great place among all nations. Allah, Who granted Islam to this nation, made a high place for Muslim women, and decreed that they share in the responsibilities of enjoining truth, forbidding evil and raising the flag of Islam. He said, what translated means,
"The believers, men and women, are loyalists of one another, they enjoin righteousness and forbid evil, they offer their prayers perfectly and give the Zakat, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will leave His Mercy on them. Surely Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise." [Noble Quran 9:71]
Allah has given Muslim women what they can bare of orders and duties. He is the God Who knows His creation,
"Should He not know what He created? And He is the Most Kind, All-Aware (of everything)." [Noble Quran 67:14]

My dear sister, you are called upon today to truly become an active member of the Muslim nation, strive to establish victory for Allah's Word, implement the Quran and help build the generation of Iman

This article appeared in a recent issue of the "Muslim Creed" [Vol. 3 No. 2, February 1995] a free of charge Islamic Magazine meant for the dissemination of the Islamic creed, knowledge and Methodology of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah in the light of the Quran and the Authentic Sunnah as understood and practiced by the Salaf. It is published by "The Dear of Islamic Heritage."
https://www.islamswomen.com/articles/...lim_sister.php

آخر تعديل سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى~ 2012-03-04 في 13:07.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-19, 16:55   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
رائحة الجنة
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية رائحة الجنة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks .................its nice article

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-05, 16:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
imane ha
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية imane ha

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well done thank u
bless u

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-06, 18:05   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
hananedove
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية hananedove

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks my sister that's kind of you ja3alh allah fi mizan 7ssanatk

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-06, 21:41   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى~
مشرفة منتدى أساتذة التعليم العالي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you're welcome sisters
My appreciation 4 ur nice passing

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
muslim, sister, words

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:34

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)