anti corruption programme -help - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

anti corruption programme -help

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-10-18, 16:36   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
بسمك اللهم
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 anti corruption programme -help

السلام عليكم اخوتي معليش تعونوني في تعبير في لنقلي ص52

راني ناقصة في لنقلي

الي عندو معلومة ما يبخانيش

في امان الله

قديم 2011-10-18, 16:40   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
فريال المحتاجة عفو الله
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية فريال المحتاجة عفو الله

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

أختي هل تقصدين السؤال أعلى الصفحة
Prepare a short public .............. procedure below
إن كان هذا طلبك فأنا مستعدة لأعطيك الفقرة
في انتظار ردك ( حتى لا أضع شيئا غير مطلوب )

قديم 2011-10-18, 16:47   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
فريال المحتاجة عفو الله
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

يبدو انك لم تقرئي ردي لا بأس سأضع لك ما أملك و أرجو أن يكون المطلوب

Dear fellow citizens,
Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite around me.
If I were elected Head of State, I would implement the following anti-corruption programme. To begin with, I would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country: stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is unethical

and illegal. Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe-taking. I cannot tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servants.
I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country. Therefore any tax evader would be severely punished by specially appointed tribunals.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work. Mutual trust is a moral value that we should teach our children from infancy. A little money earned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, I could tell you, fellow countrymen that your
role as citizens is indispensable to fight corruption. No government can succeed without the help of civil society. Therefore, I urge you again to gather around me to win this decisive battle. Vote for honesty ! Vote for me!

قديم 2011-10-18, 19:43   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
بسمك اللهم
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فريال المحتاجة عفو الله مشاهدة المشاركة
يبدو انك لم تقرئي ردي لا بأس سأضع لك ما أملك و أرجو أن يكون المطلوب

dear fellow citizens,
corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight i urge all people of good will to unite around me.
If i were elected head of state, i would implement the following anti-corruption programme. To begin with, i would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country: Stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is unethical

and illegal. Next, i would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe-taking. I cannot tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servants.
I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country. Therefore any tax evader would be severely punished by specially appointed tribunals.
Finally, i would rehabilitate the value of work. Mutual trust is a moral value that we should teach our children from infancy. A little money earned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, i could tell you, fellow countrymen that your
role as citizens is indispensable to fight corruption. No government can succeed without the help of civil society. Therefore, i urge you again to gather around me to win this decisive battle. Vote for honesty ! Vote for me!

شكرا لك اختي فريال وبارك الله فيك

هذا واش كنت نحوس شكرشكرا شكرا

قديم 2011-10-18, 20:48   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
فريال المحتاجة عفو الله
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

العفو هذا واجبي
حفظك الله

قديم 2011-10-19, 13:10   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
sim tala
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية sim tala

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

merci bcq ma bellle moi o6 j'ai besoin d'elle allah yjazik b koli khayr inchallah & bn chance

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
-help, anti, corruption, programme

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)