muslims.. gather on - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

muslims.. gather on

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-09-13, 18:50   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

B11 muslims.. gather on

ladies and gentelmen, muslims we are, following our prophet we think, are we? someone ask
on the lights of the recent incidents,a quesion has been risen in my mind, is that supposed to define the real islam, is to burn, to assassinate, to destroy, like we are a nation of blood and hate, that’s what they think of us especially after the killing of the American ambassador and all the no pacific protests in Egypt, yemen and other countries…what is that?! We solve our problems by violence !! how the world sees us now but a horrible machine of hate and destruction, i read many comments on face.book they’re hating us more and more, we tried to defend our prophet’s name, if he was present now among us, would he accept such works we do?! in the movie
they show that muslims are terrorists and rebels, and we’re like proving that by what we do now, that’s not islam, for islam never calls for violence

we must define the true islam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-13, 20:23   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
سطايفية بكل فخر
مشرف منتدى التقنيّة، ومنتديات الثقافة الطبيّة والعلوم

الصورة الرمزية سطايفية بكل فخر

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز العضو المميز المواضيع المميزة 2014 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

u know bro
i gonna open the page of new topic to write abt the last evnts but when i saw ur topic i opened it quiqly
coz i know ur ideas n i like it so thx for the topic
+
in my opinion, America made this film to distract us from a thing that wanna doit in the Arab world
spicialy in this dificalt time.They know that the Arabs r mouths without deeds we just
know demonstrations

an example abt that
"the events of Comics cursing the Prophet sala laho 3alayhi wasalam"
we just did bla bla bla

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-13, 20:28   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
سطايفية بكل فخر

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sis n bros in islam
we r not killers or criminals
our rasoul sala laho 3alayhi wasalam called us with peace so we must spray our dine with peace too n we defend abt it with peace too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-13, 20:53   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

No matter what we do, they will always hate us

Muslims were n R n will always B their enemy

B4 all of these incidents weren't they calling us terrorists anyway? that's what we'll always B in their opinion

u know Y people did all of those things? because they r angry, because no matter what we do those faithless people will keep offending our prophet Mohamed n our religion

if they don't respond 2 anything by violence Y wouldn't we give it 2 them

Y would we accept that Allah's best creature, our beloved Mohamed is being offended

if we R a machine of hate n destruction what R they hein? isn't what they r doing destructive enough

what about all the massacres happening against Muslims? n now one American gets killed n we R the terrorism, ?we R the bad ones

we cannot just watch what they r doing from in front of our tv or computers n just sit there n do nothing

I honestly think that what they r doing is far far worse than what Muslims did

offending the prophet is unforgivable

let them hate us like we hate them

Allah said:

{ ولن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم }

?so Y would we try 2 please them

n if we really want 2 show real Islam we should follow our prophet's guidance properly in every single detail of our lives

After all, that's just my modest angry opinion

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-13, 22:08   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

That's all a big planned conspiracy against Muslims, why has the movie been shown on cinema at the same date of the famous attacks of the two american towers?? isn't that weird!! the jewish hands has definitely something to do with it, killing the american ambassador in Lybia was part of the plan too so America can take over the lybian peutrolium by invading it under the reason of " fighting terrorism" just like in Iraq and Afghanistan, which means the Lybian people have given a priceless opportunity or should I say a priceless "pretext" to the enemies. today Lybia, tomorrow Algeria ........ and so on. Unfortunately, there have been lots protestaions by American and German people to defend Muslims rights but after they have seen what we've done, there's nothing left to defend

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-13, 22:24   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
سطايفية بكل فخر

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the same aim with a new story
this america
n we r the same people
i hope we ll change ourselves to be stanger
n defend abt our religion

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-14, 09:26   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace be upon you all here

Well, just a few minutes before I’ve read some friends’ writing about this event I was lit bit surprised and really I felt both sorry and sad

For Donkey Ages, Islam was seen as the ******** of peace, Muslims considered to be the model, well away, nowadays, Islam is seen as the most violent religion. And Muslims instead of act as one hand, they‘re misguided, prefer to be silent, and enjoy being self-centered. For me, the world disrespect us, every day insult our religion and call us terrorists coz we who is considered to be Islam protector, do not respect the principles Islam has came with. Who has the courage to meet Mohammed (peace and blessing be upon him) and tell him what happened nowadays?!!!Really I feel as I wanna cry…..we… We shouldn’t be speechless anymore, hand in hand, and try to get back our dignity. We have to show the world that we are proud of being Muslims , show them the true meaning of Islam. We must follow our Prophet sunnah and respect our religion first if we truly wanna change. At that time we don’t need the other to confess that Islam is the one true religion what we need is to not offend our faith, our “Islam”. Spy really it’s a great step from you to write about this event on this club and many thx to All here for participating

Praise to Allah

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-14, 11:17   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hind_dz مشاهدة المشاركة

yes hind i get your point, but what am saying is that is not the appropriate way to react against them, let me spel it out, america is intelligent, america knows how to play games on the international levels, when america decides to make a move, she makes sure to protect her general picture toward the world, she makes sure that the majority of the world approves what she does, america act as a nation for that she is strong and her moves are unquestionable, but we the muslilms act as individuals for that no one in the world confesses our right to defend ourselves the way we think it is legitimate, i would be happy if those events are released by our governments rather than some people, becasue when a government say enough, all the people surround it and even we can get allies and that is the appropriate way, to work as one mass and not messy scattered actions from some people
thanks for the lines

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-14, 11:23   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amel nina مشاهدة المشاركة
yes america wants to own the world, but the problem is that we're helping her by distorting our image so the world finds it logical that someone must stop us, america shall gain support in that especially with their media
unfortunatelly, we may lose some international support as you said before what happened
thanks amel for the lines

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-14, 11:34   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة

wa3alaiki assalam, exactly hillin, the reformation must starts inside us, we must be the best successors for the best
predecessors, we must act as "ommah" not individuals
when the jews broke the treaty of peace, the prophet (pbuh) acted as whole "ommah" all muslims rose as one mass and after that they regained mekkah
we must to get unified
thanks for the lines

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
gather, muslims..

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:16

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)