Ain’t playin - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Ain’t playin

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-08-25, 20:08   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة

Hello what's up brother how r u doing
Yeah, it's a great world that needs more attention needs a great mind's eye more culture rich vocabulary for a special delivery. It depends on who's the writer? if he's that good type it will be a good one talking about life in general or some cases in special private or whatever...! but if the writer is sick minded person and (makhlou3) his writing will be like I kill u I have cars I do this I did that see my cats eat my luch hhhhhh u know that kind of celebrities the Phony ones the cowards u know that kind of people who follow and immitate MK celebrities Hhhh
and yeah It was written and done in 2013 in a different way but I changed everything but leaving the same theme which is
I am not playing I am serioud in my topics

Hi bro! that's pretty fine,thnxx!I
Yeah, I see a new style has so much potential, and so do u! The secret ain't the size of the steps u take; the secret is actually takin' one...ur cause's often much deeper .. so much efforts!! cuz when u choose to... U can handle anythin'..U can achieve anythin'..U can do anythin'.,,U Can!!!!& I'm one v ur fans!
I'm gonna be ready fr a new one!!

Just keep this masterful spirit!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-25, 21:21   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

mmmm 1/ nazik is from iraq n read for her ,in her poems there's smth very special there's grief and unbearable pains
2/ i read it n it took me a while but it worths but man you're playin you're playing with words with those rhymes i heard the tune n i felt like i get a new breath that's what such meaningful rap exists bro to let you breath n cry out all the damn things hidden inside you bro that's why you were fighting there but honestly between the lines there was an enemy you're facing him saying that you're a different person ;a different persons who has no relation with fantasy ,who lives the moment and who lives among reality
you were fightin there bro ^^
the last verse was the best ever it makes me wonder can we even dream ?do we have the right to do so ?it's a dead country with zombies who are us n shinigami * which are our dawla "them" we don't have neither the choice to live nor to die ...is it
reality or an other bluff ?reality sucks but dreams are even worst
shinigami is a japenes word that refers to those who controls ghosts
i won't say it's wow because we surpass such words but imma thank you for sharing n the 4th damn seems interesting don't make us wait

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-26, 12:51   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
amine pop 4 life
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية amine pop 4 life

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I told u once that your place is between shiney stars so keep it and try to reserve ur place there..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-27, 22:27   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yakumo مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi bro! that's pretty fine,thnxx!I
Yeah, I see a new style has so much potential, and so do u! The secret ain't the size of the steps u take; the secret is actually takin' one...ur cause's often much deeper .. so much efforts!! cuz when u choose to... U can handle anythin'..U can achieve anythin'..U can do anythin'.,,U Can!!!!& I'm one v ur fans!
I'm gonna be ready fr a new one!!

Just keep this masterful spirit!

I don’t if i got your message for real or not; I mean about the new style if you mean the new method of writing I mean in the first writing I used to write randomly without measures and without counting lines and other Musical criteria. The lines here are shorter than the previous due to the kind of beats I was writing on they are slow and each line must contain only one bar after the middle of it and so on … and you can feel the flow reading it. My causes come coincidently sometimes when I’m walking street or watching TV or doing anything else words come to my mind and then I start to compose lines Two, three, four lines and a new subject and theme is built then I carry on writing till the end it depends on how much information I have about the topic, searching for rhymes, assonance, consonance … etc. about writing anything I want! I’m trying to be mature and having my personal attitudes no hypocrisy and paradox only reality and being real it’s the characteristics of a good citizen and freedom of expression. You’re my fan man thanks a lot for your following and time actually it’s the reason I carry on, you are appreciated; actually I found your vote last year on the contest of 10 best topics in the Member’s writing. For the next one (The 4th Damn) talking about politics and society in Algeria I’m not going to talk about it so much let it when it’s posted and analyze it needs the 4th verse to be finished and it’ll be ready for post. I hope you will like it Inshalah thanks for your support my brother you’re appreciated again.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-27, 22:29   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نَازِكْ مشاهدة المشاركة
mmmm 1/ nazik is from iraq n read for her ,in her poems there's smth very special there's grief and unbearable pains
2/ i read it n it took me a while but it worths but man you're playin you're playing with words with those rhymes i heard the tune n i felt like i get a new breath that's what such meaningful rap exists bro to let you breath n cry out all the damn things hidden inside you bro that's why you were fighting there but honestly between the lines there was an enemy you're facing him saying that you're a different person ;a different persons who has no relation with fantasy ,who lives the moment and who lives among reality
you were fightin there bro ^^
the last verse was the best ever it makes me wonder can we even dream ?do we have the right to do so ?it's a dead country with zombies who are us n shinigami * which are our dawla "them" we don't have neither the choice to live nor to die ...is it
reality or an other bluff ?reality sucks but dreams are even worst
shinigami is a japenes word that refers to those who controls ghosts
i won't say it's wow because we surpass such words but imma thank you for sharing n the 4th damn seems interesting don't make us wait

Oh, it’s a grief based themes then, though I hate reading sad writings I’ll try to do so that’s for sure since it’s poems and thoughts it won’t take a long time to read them you know Hhhh I’m lucky it’s not novels J
The rap game depends on plying with words and rhymes it’s the main basic. Between the lines … there you find the goal of the writing I guess every writer hide something for the reader and if this latter is a smart one he’ll see it. Each verse has special message the 1st verse talks about How/why/ I write? Which inspiration drive me to write and telling that I’m doing it like a habit for me I don’t earn nothing from it I just want to share it not like the ones who want to be famous and be seen on TV. I had so many opportunities to drop my records the recent days I was invited to do a show in my town to show that it has a cultural background I refused coz most of colleagues don’t respect and see themselves high and I won’t mix mine with theirs! So the response was in the 2nd verse telling them that they are affected of what they see on Hollywood things and imitating telling them I do rap coz I luv it not coz I want to step on it and reach fame. Moving to the 3rd verse which prove that I’m matured and don’t clown and presented a general situation in Algerian society and how I find myself in another world which is not how I imagined in my childhood and then in the 4th verse it’s something that I wanted to tell them that I can be professional and make you feel tired to reach the real meaning of what I wanna say … Like if you have a cultural background about the political situation in Algeria you will understand my 4th verse and if you don’t you’ll lose the line. BTW the 4th verse is talking that it seems that our people still enslaved economically, psychologically tortured and wounded so first (Once I wanted to fly I lost my wings) when I dreamt which is the first step of any person, (I couldn’t find something where I cling) I found nothing that promises me to continue no help. (Then I fell in a dirty dry field … Killed) it’s the sick society with no respect no values where people suffer a lot those who were dead it’s the victims of homicides and those who were chilling are the surviving ones that are facing problems. (I tried to figure out what’s going on, no body spoke but they pointed out) this tells about the freedom of expression in my country where people can’t speak frankly but they sign to avoid troubles. (To a white castle with greens around, Dead king crowned by his surround, Celebrating, laughing, dancing, I wanted to step in I kept advancing) it’s the unconscious old president and his surrounds in El-Mouradiya castle, I included greens around the castle after I said before Dirty dry field and it was near to the castle itself here to say that only those who are in the government are living good but the others are suffering even if they are working coz they’re like slaves it’s the reality when we have no time for ourselves to entertain and waiting for our salaries each end of months to pay for our needs you know and so on. (I wanted to step in I kept advancing, The so called ogress started cursing, Back to your field serve some nursing) when I wanted to see what’s happening inside the castle an ogress offended me and ordered me to back to my field this latter has another meaning (domain). Like we see on media when a doctor, journalist or a teacher want to do some politics and try to understand what’s on behind the scenes he’s attacked by the government servers from society or lower class to tell that doctor to back to his domain (field) do his job coz it’s not his business to intervene in politics.
Thanks for passing by and thanks for your time the next one has not been completed yet it needs the 4th verse I’ll post it as soon it’s done and you’ll like it it’s a bomb.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-27, 22:42   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amine pop 4 life مشاهدة المشاركة
I told u once that your place is between shiney stars so keep it and try to reserve ur place there..
Hhhhhhh
yaaaak baaaynna fi dzayer
thanks for passing by, and droping such star comments hehehe
i'm keeping it man I'm keeping it
allah yehafdekk

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-29, 12:54   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
Oh, it’s a grief based themes then, though I hate reading sad writings I’ll try to do so that’s for sure since it’s poems and thoughts it won’t take a long time to read them you know Hhhh I’m lucky it’s not novels J
The rap game depends on plying with words and rhymes it’s the main basic. Between the lines … there you find the goal of the writing I guess every writer hide something for the reader and if this latter is a smart one he’ll see it. Each verse has special message the 1st verse talks about How/why/ I write? Which inspiration drive me to write and telling that I’m doing it like a habit for me I don’t earn nothing from it I just want to share it not like the ones who want to be famous and be seen on TV. I had so many opportunities to drop my records the recent days I was invited to do a show in my town to show that it has a cultural background I refused coz most of colleagues don’t respect and see themselves high and I won’t mix mine with theirs! So the response was in the 2nd verse telling them that they are affected of what they see on Hollywood things and imitating telling them I do rap coz I luv it not coz I want to step on it and reach fame. Moving to the 3rd verse which prove that I’m matured and don’t clown and presented a general situation in Algerian society and how I find myself in another world which is not how I imagined in my childhood and then in the 4th verse it’s something that I wanted to tell them that I can be professional and make you feel tired to reach the real meaning of what I wanna say … Like if you have a cultural background about the political situation in Algeria you will understand my 4th verse and if you don’t you’ll lose the line. BTW the 4th verse is talking that it seems that our people still enslaved economically, psychologically tortured and wounded so first (Once I wanted to fly I lost my wings) when I dreamt which is the first step of any person, (I couldn’t find something where I cling) I found nothing that promises me to continue no help. (Then I fell in a dirty dry field … Killed) it’s the sick society with no respect no values where people suffer a lot those who were dead it’s the victims of homicides and those who were chilling are the surviving ones that are facing problems. (I tried to figure out what’s going on, no body spoke but they pointed out) this tells about the freedom of expression in my country where people can’t speak frankly but they sign to avoid troubles. (To a white castle with greens around, Dead king crowned by his surround, Celebrating, laughing, dancing, I wanted to step in I kept advancing) it’s the unconscious old president and his surrounds in El-Mouradiya castle, I included greens around the castle after I said before Dirty dry field and it was near to the castle itself here to say that only those who are in the government are living good but the others are suffering even if they are working coz they’re like slaves it’s the reality when we have no time for ourselves to entertain and waiting for our salaries each end of months to pay for our needs you know and so on. (I wanted to step in I kept advancing, The so called ogress started cursing, Back to your field serve some nursing) when I wanted to see what’s happening inside the castle an ogress offended me and ordered me to back to my field this latter has another meaning (domain). Like we see on media when a doctor, journalist or a teacher want to do some politics and try to understand what’s on behind the scenes he’s attacked by the government servers from society or lower class to tell that doctor to back to his domain (field) do his job coz it’s not his business to intervene in politics.
Thanks for passing by and thanks for your time the next one has not been completed yet it needs the 4th verse I’ll post it as soon it’s done and you’ll like it it’s a bomb.

i see bro you 've just shew them what's you're made of ^^
n i got exactly the things hidden in the 4 verse i've even imagined them in ma imagination
n i also read your conversation with yakumo n it make me wonder what kind of things i do write ?i really have no idea i just write i mean it's just nonsense ,so pls can you tell me what's right and what's wrong in my writings?just to improve n i wanna ask you too about "free lines "i do follow some writers in tumblr and they are " native speakers" they just write without any rules ,what kind of poems do they write ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-30, 01:48   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

I don’t if i got your message for real or not; I mean about the new style if you mean the new method of writing I mean in the first writing I used to write randomly without measures and without counting lines and other Musical criteria. The lines here are shorter than the previous due to the kind of beats I was writing on they are slow and each line must contain only one bar after the middle of it and so on … and you can feel the flow reading it. My causes come coincidently sometimes when I’m walking street or watching TV or doing anything else words come to my mind and then I start to compose lines Two, three, four lines and a new subject and theme is built then I carry on writing till the end it depends on how much information I have about the topic, searching for rhymes, assonance, consonance … etc. about writing anything I want! I’m trying to be mature and having my personal attitudes no hypocrisy and paradox only reality and being real it’s the characteristics of a good citizen and freedom of expression. You’re my fan man thanks a lot for your following and time actually it’s the reason I carry on, you are appreciated; actually I found your vote last year on the contest of 10 best topics in the Member’s writing. For the next one (The 4th Damn) talking about politics and society in Algeria I’m not going to talk about it so much let it when it’s posted and analyze it needs the 4th verse to be finished and it’ll be ready for post. I hope you will like it Inshalah thanks for your support my brother you’re appreciated again.

From the looks of your comments, it sounds like we may have come up with a winner with this great topic!! Thanks man, I really appreciate every single word you wrote!
The human mind is powerful, it can literally create darkness or light,,it's our choice!...& when you think you have the world in the palm of your hand, keep in mind life has a pretty way of knocking us off the perch we create in our magical magnifying minds..So stay brillant, be confident!..& I'd be willing ,bother, to bet you're learning how to do better.That's the point of getting older ; & it's my chance to also get better..(It's a brave thing to have a such good company) let’s do our best to spend more time in our heads and much more time in our hearts (with rhyme as you used to) LOL),,& with that, into the world we go!
The ending caption of this one;;;Believe in yourself, follow your words, and never EVER give up. You were really my best & you still are! ...Exciting to read your next greatest topics brother
God bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-31, 23:04   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نَازِكْ مشاهدة المشاركة
i see bro you 've just shew them what's you're made of ^^
n i got exactly the things hidden in the 4 verse i've even imagined them in ma imagination
n i also read your conversation with yakumo n it make me wonder what kind of things i do write ?i really have no idea i just write i mean it's just nonsense ,so pls can you tell me what's right and what's wrong in my writings?just to improve n i wanna ask you too about "free lines "i do follow some writers in tumblr and they are " native speakers" they just write without any rules ,what kind of poems do they write ?

Well depending on my own experience, I learnt how to write step by step. In my very first days I used to write free lines; a year after I started to compare my writings with Rap this latter has much common similarities with poetry, so I found that my writings lack rhymes in the end of each line hence I learnt to do it. I wrote so many poems but they seemed they lack balance and you can see that in my old topics of the banned membership. What I did is trying to make lines equal but I could not coz I was trying to do that looking to the size of lines but this was a mistake; I wrote some poems/ raps like that but it didn’t work. Lately I learnt that lines need to be equal in a different way it should be by counting syllables (syllabification) in poetry it’s called Meter; and you can see that in solitary mind, ain’t playin and the next ones Inchallah and i'm going to re-make for about 10 writings of mine i mean the previous ones to correct and add what's lack and move what's a plus; so;
Meter: is the number of syllables in each line; if the 1st line is composed by 14 syllables it would be nice if the 2nd line is composed by 14 / 13 syllables; lines will be balanced and equal.
Rhymes: we all know about it, it’s the main basic of poems. When two words that have the same endings. Example: brain, pain, strain, rain… etc. it’d be beautiful if you include internal rhymes I mean rhymes inside the lines not only in the end of each line.

I gotta rhymes like troops; like a team or a troupe
It’s a voice of the truth, from a hopeless youth
I’ve been raised in a hood; where the life is not good
Been chased by gloom, which creeps to my room

If you don’t respect Rhymes and Meter this means your poem is considered a (Free Verse) just like in Arabic

(الشعر الحر)
coz it’s free from the main rules it doesn’t contain them. I noticed you do respect the Rhymes sometimes 4 lines have the same rhyme, sometimes 2 lines have the same rhyme and sometimes 6 lines have the same rhyme and this makes your writing a poem so respect rhymes.
Rhymes and Meter are not the only elements that a poem concludes we’ve also:
Assonance: it’s when two words have the same vowel sounds example: brain, claim/ vibe, hide … etc.
Consonance: two words having the same consonant sounds at the beginning and the end but have a different vowel sound example: slip, slap / scape, scope … etc.
Alliteration: words that start with the same consonant, it produces a cool sound; example: silly stupid singers seek for sum of money
with these elements ur writings will be attractive and good looking so this is for the technics and for the things you write it's your choice u r free
…. whatever u respect rules it will be poem ... what else?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-08-31, 23:30   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
From the looks of your comments, it sounds like we may have come up with a winner with this great topic!! Thanks man, I really appreciate every single word you wrote!
The human mind is powerful, it can literally create darkness or light,,it's our choice!...& when you think you have the world in the palm of your hand, keep in mind life has a pretty way of knocking us off the perch we create in our magical magnifying minds..So stay brillant, be confident!..& I'd be willing ,bother, to bet you're learning how to do better.That's the point of getting older ; & it's my chance to also get better..(It's a brave thing to have a such good company) let’s do our best to spend more time in our heads and much more time in our hearts (with rhyme as you used to) LOL),,& with that, into the world we go!
The ending caption of this one;;;Believe in yourself, follow your words, and never EVER give up. You were really my best & you still are! ...Exciting to read your next greatest topics brother
God bless you

Yeeah; due to the facts that I love rhymes I learn words everyday and sometimes I forget about writing in english coz i'm also into arabic raps and if my french is good I can do it in french too ^^. sometimes I decide to stop writing but few months after I find myself typing again lines like rain words drop here and there common HHHH that's crazy man this is a good company too i mean words
for darkness ummm! i just hate that kind of writings that depict me as very sad and wanna suicide I don't choose to see these kind of writings coz it is really negative but reality and truth never hurt as soon as we're keeping it real. I do not blame those who write sad things it really affect them psychologically the cool thing if they don't care about it and let it go and i don't know if i'm right or wrong maybe i'm wrong but this is my point of view. sometimes I wonder if I may stop writing in the future or not I leave it for destiny!

thanks for ur time man and it's a pleasure to be on our family i mean the rest of the family coz it's been tripped and left by some members -maalish- this is life welcome anytime man thank u faithfully

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-02, 14:07   رقم المشاركة : 26
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIy14j3VnL0

That will be done, short-term!
Have a peaceful day!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-02, 14:16   رقم المشاركة : 27
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

Well depending on my own experience, I learnt how to write step by step. In my very first days I used to write free lines; a year after I started to compare my writings with Rap this latter has much common similarities with poetry, so I found that my writings lack rhymes in the end of each line hence I learnt to do it. I wrote so many poems but they seemed they lack balance and you can see that in my old topics of the banned membership. What I did is trying to make lines equal but I could not coz I was trying to do that looking to the size of lines but this was a mistake; I wrote some poems/ raps like that but it didn’t work. Lately I learnt that lines need to be equal in a different way it should be by counting syllables (syllabification) in poetry it’s called Meter; and you can see that in solitary mind, ain’t playin and the next ones Inchallah and i'm going to re-make for about 10 writings of mine i mean the previous ones to correct and add what's lack and move what's a plus; so;
Meter: is the number of syllables in each line; if the 1st line is composed by 14 syllables it would be nice if the 2nd line is composed by 14 / 13 syllables; lines will be balanced and equal.
Rhymes: we all know about it, it’s the main basic of poems. When two words that have the same endings. Example: brain, pain, strain, rain… etc. it’d be beautiful if you include internal rhymes I mean rhymes inside the lines not only in the end of each line.

I gotta rhymes like troops; like a team or a troupe
It’s a voice of the truth, from a hopeless youth
I’ve been raised in a hood; where the life is not good
Been chased by gloom, which creeps to my room

If you don’t respect Rhymes and Meter this means your poem is considered a (Free Verse) just like in Arabic

(الشعر الحر)
coz it’s free from the main rules it doesn’t contain them. I noticed you do respect the Rhymes sometimes 4 lines have the same rhyme, sometimes 2 lines have the same rhyme and sometimes 6 lines have the same rhyme and this makes your writing a poem so respect rhymes.
Rhymes and Meter are not the only elements that a poem concludes we’ve also:
Assonance: it’s when two words have the same vowel sounds example: brain, claim/ vibe, hide … etc.
Consonance: two words having the same consonant sounds at the beginning and the end but have a different vowel sound example: slip, slap / scape, scope … etc.
Alliteration: words that start with the same consonant, it produces a cool sound; example: silly stupid singers seek for sum of money
with these elements ur writings will be attractive and good looking so this is for the technics and for the things you write it's your choice u r free
…. whatever u respect rules it will be poem ... what else?
nothing else except of too many thanx for ya bro ^^
ok i've found out too many things now it's clear that it needs more time ,more time n for real you helped me
arigato

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-03, 14:43   رقم المشاركة : 28
معلومات العضو
**kamy**
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية **kamy**

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

heY brO this's the first time i read your writing and in fact i was like O.M.G ...words can't explain what i wanna tell ... your rich vocabulary.. the structure of your ideas ... i felt so relaxed while i was reading ...in sum that was perfectly done ... u did a great job..any one read this would be taken away by the fascinate of your words ... keep it up .... that was really amazinG
accept my passing by ^^ & good luck !!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-03, 15:58   رقم المشاركة : 29
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

Smile

Peace be upon you!
What's up bro!! Hope u're doin' good!!
well, turning to our story, I wanna ask, if u do know th system (A_G), cuz it's gonna clarify all thing, if every tone is represented by a letter, it makes it easy, & if u're able to understand it,,it will be easier to use Piano, & fr the black keys, by (A#_G#), & that's repeated with every similar dividends, goin' to the thinner or the coarse voice, (depending on ur choice), & u can also change th musical timbre( according to th developement of ur piano & its brand ,sure) into another musical instrument(such a violin, flute...& so on) , If it's possible I can make sme exp, like givin' sme tones, & u can devin th song ..or conversly, I hear th song & then, I can devin th tones( as I called it: th musical ear), we can also discover melodies frm our own, by followin' our feelings ..& that depends on hw much u're capable enough to play fuently th piano,, on hw much time u spend with it,, & 'bout experience v course,

It's just a general view...Rap needs "Tones" ! & whenever u do so,,, I'll be here !!

Yours very sincerly! .... @ th earliest opportunity incha'Allah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-03, 23:37   رقم المشاركة : 30
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIy14j3VnL0

That will be done, short-term!
Have a peaceful day!!
Dear friend i don't know how it sounds coz my headphones are broken and i'm going to download it to listen to it when i'm home okaaay

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ain’t, playin

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:14

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)